Sign in to follow this  
alexisbabe

White hair! Please help!

Me too! I'm just 24, but I have white hair, I can't believe my eyes. same question,any cure?

My cousin is also having this problem... she used to pluck every white hair that grows out everytime but ended up having more and more growing out... ><

[quote name='HuanLui' timestamp='1341155167' post='609898']
My cousin is also having this problem... she used to pluck every white hair that grows out everytime but ended up having more and more growing out... ><
[/quote]

old ppl always say: plug one white hair equal to three new grow white hair, so better ask your cousin stop that

[quote name='alexisbabe' timestamp='1341210963' post='609923']
old ppl always say: plug one white hair equal to three new grow white hair, so better ask your cousin stop that
[/quote]

haha... yea she stopped doing that already... and i think the condition is better.. haha ^^

avoid to use dyed hair or herbal hair colour.Your hair was not healthy maybe your activities like to change syampoo frequently.

i recommend you try product base on argan oil. [url="http://tonichairloss.blogspot.com/"]click here for more info[/url]

Yeah, I don't know if argan oil will help stop your white hairs, but certainly using all-natural organic products will help you stay healthy! Angel Argan Oil will help you maintain your hair soft and smooth! Take a look at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angel-Argan-Oil/326033624209326

Thanks!

On 5/8/2012 at 2:50 PM, alexisbabe said:

I am less than 30, but half of my hair are white, I need to dye my hair every two moths, any cure?

I'm bumping this thread just in case anyone out there is having a similar problem, read the link & I hope it helps increase melanin

Henna, the natural dye, is a scalp healing herb. Use henna at least once a week to keep premature hair whitening at bay. It not just protects your hair against whitening; it also erases the appearance of existing white hair.