Sign in to follow this  
aliana

Which skin care brand is the most effective in fighting acne?

Hey girls, need help & advice...been having breakouts problem. Currently using mom's brand Amway range but doesnt seem to help....Any advice?:crybaby:

[quote name='jaq' timestamp='1335940467' post='607931']
Oh no! Aliana, that's really bad news. :(

Why not use Clean & Clear? I am using that brand and it is working for my skin.

I'm using Clean & Clear's essentials range. It's really just 3 simple steps:
1. Rinse your face with their essentials facial foam
2. Use the essentials oil-control toner as well.
3. Last but not least, must not forget the essentials moisturizer!
I also just recently discovered this and it helps so much. Before this, I only use the facial foam! :P

If you have oily skin, maybe you can try their Deep Action Cleanser. My best friend is using that. :)

You can find out so much on their Facebook page - [url="https://www.facebook.com/mycleanclear/app_138810096244663"]CLEAN & CLEAR[/url]

Harap2 your face gets better ;)
[/quote]

Awesome! I tried and it helped reduce the breakout! So glad! Thanks, jaq! :)

My younger brother has taken Praventac for his pimple and scars for 2 months plus. Pimples has subsided since and the red colored scars on his face has lessen way alot. Maybe you can give it a try.

I've been fighting acne since when I was 16. My skin was so bad. My aunt recommended me to use Elken's product and my face is clear and acne free now. I'm already 24 btw :)

I have been trying so many product on my skin to get rid of acne. But none of the product worked on my skin. Now I am using clinique products, it shows some good result. I hope this product helps me out of this situation. 

can try out SaraShantelle's H20 Crystal Healing Gel and Tea Tree Facial Bubbles! Been using them ever since my acne breakout at 15 years old and it works like a charm!!! 
Now my skin is clear and acne free  *_^

can try out SaraShantelle's H20 Crystal Healing Gel and Tea Tree Facial Bubbles! Been using them ever since my acne breakout at 15 years old and it works like a charm!!! 
Now my skin is clear and acne free  *_^

where can we buy that?

i was so excited to see this post because i am desperate to help my 16 yo daughter find an acne cleanser that works! Than after reading it, I was very disappointed that so many of the products have been discontinued. I am confused as to why this article is still posted if the products that are being reviewed aren't even available! ?

Edited by david78888

My sister used to have acne when she was in her early twenties. Big pimples all over her face. Her face becoming red due to that. It's pretty bad. I really pity her at that time. She couldn't sleep at night as it hurts so much! A friend of mine introduced me a product called ESKINOL. You have to mix it with antibiotics called Dalacin C. So, I asked my sister to give it a try. Yes, within a month, her face improved alot!! Surprisingly this product works well for her. If anybody who has acne (only) wanna try this product, can go to your nearby pharmacy/drugstore.