Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Blackheads

I am juz wondering if anyone would provide an effective way to get rid of blackheads. I hav tried squezzing it or even using blackheaads removal foam. But it juz wont work effectively. You can get rid of some but not all. Only 50% removed. Any good suggestion which you could think of?

huh.gif i use scrub...n sometimes use my mum sk2 product. its for balckheads n whiteheads....

I'm using Ginvera's Marvel Gel with Green Tea (Emollient & Exfoliating Gel). I find it effective. You can buy it off the shelf. Not super cheap though, but very affordable, and compared to skII, it's a steal tongue.gif This product won an award it seems.

I find it good to use a scrub too, maybe once or twice a week. Good luck batman.gif

I'm using Ginvera's Marvel Gel with Green Tea (Emollient & Exfoliating Gel). I find it effective.

hey..izzit the latest one?? i heard their ad in ratio....really works ah?

For me, it does. It's prob the only product I'd recommend for blackhead removal smile.gif I saw and felt the diff right after the first wash punk.gif Okay, think I'd better stop marketing for them... until they pay me...

wow...i better go get it now. since tat its so cheap...i can get tat anytime.,.

club admin: Thanks for the suggestion. But, does biore pore pack works for you? I tried using it but, not that effective. Not even half of the blackheads came off tongue.gif

dewdrops: Ginvera's Marvel Gel with Green Tea? Havent try that before. I will ask my mum to get it for me from Msia. Cant get it here. Thanks dewdrops. smile.gif

And Kassie thanks for your suggestion too. I really appreciate that. biggrin.gif

Yupe. Sometimes I did rather spend my times squeezing it. biggrin.gif But not many guys will use gel or even squeeze it. Usually they will use stuff like pore packs. My bros are another example. smile.gif

lol....my bros leh...got my mum mar....she sqeeze out for them when she do for them facial tongue.gif he he

i wish i was in m'sia....then my mum can do facial for me....then its bye bye black heads biggrin.gif

Oh rayleen, ur mum is a facial beautician? Got discount ar? *hint*hint* Hehe...

lol....i can tell her lor....but i would say that she charge quite cheap liao...coz she doing it at homenow...last time she has her own saloon...but now...she dun feel like working full time....but all her customers still stick with her...i would say that she's lucky that she got so many loyal customers who dun mind going to my house just for facial when there are like hundreds of other places.

she usually give discount to all my frends biggrin.gif

she usually give discount to all my frends biggrin.gif

Oh really...tht's nice...Btw, where do u stay? (I mean ur hse in M'sia).

I nvr have facial for more than 6 mths alrd...Sigh....My skin condition is not tht good now.

yeah i used ginvera b4 n find it quite nice.

currently using Shiseido warm scrub and pore minimizing essence. although it's pricey but the result is satisfactory though. rolleyes.gif

ders 1 cream dat my mum got for us sumwhere in malaysia, its a cellnique 1, called skin action, sebum gel. duno how much it cost neitha!

it dus reali work, i used 2 hav lotsa blackheads b4, afta 2weeks i used dat gel, most of dem r gone! u onli need 2 put a little on, juz spread in anywhere uve got blackhead on 4 like 2weeks, dey wil go!!

Hey, sweetiecat, I'v been thinkin of gettin tht... Saw it in Sasa... Tht's y I'v started a new thread 4 "Cellnique"... Izit really THT good? I'm waitin 4 Jane 2 try then tel me d results... Btw, it's RM139, if I'm not mistaken...

ders 1 cream dat my mum got for us sumwhere in malaysia, its a cellnique 1, called skin action, sebum gel. duno how much it cost neitha!

it dus reali work, i used 2 hav lotsa blackheads b4, afta 2weeks i used dat gel, most of dem r gone! u onli need 2 put a little on, juz spread in anywhere uve got blackhead on 4 like 2weeks, dey wil go!!

omg...did u hear that, michelle?she said v need to wait for 2 weeks!i wonder u can wait for 2 weeks?

my mom say ginvera no good for some people

her fren use it and her skin all peeled..

sore and redness shutup.gif

suits some people tho.. smile.gif