Sign in to follow this  
jolenechan46

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7??

Hi hi just need to feedback on this tablet coz b’day is around the corner and darling is buying me a tablet for birthday gift J….was looking at this tab…is the good and how much is it?? Thanks in advance ya :wub:

Rm2099, thinner and more lighter than samsung galaxy 7.0plus. People keep talking about 7.0plus, 7.7, 10.1 and note, why 8.9inch is left out? Is there a problem with it? It provides calling too, except 10.1inch :(

[quote name='jolenechan46' timestamp='1332116812' post='606640']
Hi hi just need to feedback on this tablet coz b'day is around the corner and darling is buying me a tablet for birthday gift J….was looking at this tab…is the good and how much is it?? Thanks in advance ya :wub:
[/quote]

Well it’s definitely better than the previous version la…this one have AMOLED technology display..so it’s much more better than the previous version….also weight only 340 g so it’s ok to put in handbag, very convenient =)!

They enhance their voice call function wo!! Quite ok ne….really think to buy this already. As I know the last time one need to use the headset or bluetooth is it??? Im not sure about that. Anyone know this function??

In the market think it’s going to cost around RM 2K
la…anyway it’s your darling buying for you so no need to worry la kekeke…normally ppl will take package since you will be using
data and call….I found one that cost RM 1409 only…you can check here

http://www.celcom.com.my/smartphones/tablets.php#tablet4

[quote name='stellachew90' timestamp='1332398521' post='606780']
In the market think it's going to cost around RM 2K
la…anyway it's your darling buying for you so no need to worry la kekeke…normally ppl will take package since you will be using
data and call….I found one that cost RM 1409 only…you can check here

[url="http://www.celcom.com.my/smartphones/tablets.php#tablet4"]http://www.celcom.co...ets.php#tablet4[/url]

[/quote]And it come with bookcase worth RM 249..really value for money lol..kekeke..now will hint hint darling to bring me to celcom store to get one lol…should he get the 12 mths or 24 mths contract ah??