Sign in to follow this  
snowball

Do you take health supplements?

I used to take vitamin C, but some of my friends actully take quite a few of them, something like A,B,C, etc. How about the rest of the gals? Do you take any of them regulary?

i dun take any vitamin...my fren told me b4 tat his family doctor say cannot eat too many type of vitamin...sometimes they might emule inside ir stomach which u wont knoe...so better dun take...i ll eat more vege...

Me too shadowprincess, I consume vit C when I have the flu.

But normally I take 1000mg of multivit. Cos I don't eat much vege (although I know I should biggrin.gif). We shouldn't knock down every available kind of supplement though, like kassie mentioned - what I know is that we'd get very heaty.

Hmm, I actually think multivit is sufficient supplement for us at this age. I dunno tongue.gif

i take a lot of vitamins when i was in msia.. coz my mum will always put on the table for me, like vitamin A.C, E.. , evening primrose, and ginko. but over here in aussie, i only take vitamin c and evening primrose.. tats all...

I just started taking the "softgel" type capsule today, cuz heard its good for lady.

Wanna know if anyone is taking it, what brand and does it fo you any good?

Thanx gals!

hi.. i have been taking EPO along time already....... its very good... cause once u ate it.... u will see the diff...... your face will be glowing......

I've not taken it ..

but heard tat Efamol EPO is quite recommended....

hi.. i have been taking EPO along time already....... its very good... cause once u ate it.... u will see the diff...... your face will be glowing......

Hie Mysterious gal, when do u take the capsule? is it morning/noon/night/ before or after meal?

thanx!

do u feel any difference?

feel skin softer lor.... but recently i stop taking it dy... lazy to continue tongue.gif

U gals take it as normal supplement only right?

Cuz lotsa girl take it because of period cramps... And they say it works.

Yes, Is work too.. biggrin.gif

Act i talking salmon oil now... butzz almost finnish dy..

Since babes here recommended EPO

then I'll try it happy.gif

Any1 can tell me, which brand is the best??

Hie Mysterious gal, when do u take the capsule? is it morning/noon/night/ before or after meal?

thanx!

i ate 3 times a day for the 1000mg 1....... its not that expensive....... i remember buying it in package which comes in 3...... for just RM100 plus.... so which means 1 bottle is just RM30 something....

Which means 3000mg a day?

But i heard young lady take 2X500mg is enough, and older lady may take the 1000mg one.

You take it after meal?

no no we dont need that much... i took it after breakfast , after lunch and after dinner...... not everytime i took 3 times.... sometimes when i sees my face got pimples that i eat 3 times.... but most of the time i eat 2 times or even 1 time