Sign in to follow this  
Qoqonut

Forbidden Love

[font="Century Gothic"]Me & my boyfriend were good friends. He was the one who picked me up when I was down from my past relationship problem. We started to spent most of our time together as a good friend. Soon, his mother asked him to get into a relationship with me & when he told me so, first, I told him I'm not ready because I'm tired with being broken hearted & he assured me that everything will be fine with him since his mother said that he couldn't find any other girl that he will be happy & comfortable with like me.[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]It took me a week to give him an answer. When we started dating, everything was perfect between us. We are so into each other. He's really a good guy & with him I can just be myself & it completes me. A month ago he flew back to Saudi & we talked over the phone everyday without miss, sometimes on Skype (also with his mother). Everything was great not until the day he touchdown KL a week ago.[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]When I saw him in the airport, I saw like he's not happy to see me but I try to make it positive that maybe he's having a homesick after staying with his family for a month. The moody & sad face went for 3-4 days & I'm kinda curios about it. I mean maybe he has problem or something till one day everything revealed while we was having our dinner. I asked, "does your mother has problem with me?" & he said, "yes". I insisted him to tell me more & he told me his mother want him to break up with me but his mother gave him no reason why he should do so.[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]He was too stressed & so do I. His mother keep calling asking about us & yesterday my boyfriend was shouting & crying over the phone with his mother telling her that he couldn't leave me & his mother gave him one last tough choice to choose me or her. As a normal mankind, it is so obvious that we will choose our parent(s). But we both are not ready to let go of this relationship. He tried to talk to his mother every single day about this & today again she gave him another choice. Leave me or leave Malaysia & go back to Saudi forever.

I told him that he can lie to his mother that we broke up & continue secretly but he's to scared of the punishment because as a Muslim we believe that the heaven is under our mother's foot. A tear from mother's eyes because of our selfishness can drag us to hell.[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]Tell me what can we do now? Break it up, hurt our own feeling & move on or continue secretly or try again to comfort his mother? We are so lost now. Please![/font]

You must find out why his mother act this way, treat her sincerely and let her know you are a sensible lady who can support his son and always there for her. You need to work hard just as how your bf did on the phone, she is human too she can be touch by yr sincerity...

Why his mother liked you and now against you? If she care about the race problem, she would have disagree from the very first.
I am very curious about why encouragement turn into against?

I think you shouldn't continue it secretly. If it found out in the future, things might get worse. Slowly let his mother accept you?

[quote name='shanlyn' timestamp='1327115669' post='605014']
You must find out why his mother act this way, treat her sincerely and let her know you are a sensible lady who can support his son and always there for her. You need to work hard just as how your bf did on the phone, she is human too she can be touch by yr sincerity...
[/quote]

This is a good advice and suggestion...

:thumbup1:

[quote name='Qoqonut' timestamp='1327065970' post='604995']
[font="Century Gothic"]Me & my boyfriend were good friends. He was the one who picked me up when I was down from my past relationship problem. We started to spent most of our time together as a good friend. Soon, his mother asked him to get into a relationship with me & when he told me so, first, I told him I'm not ready because I'm tired with being broken hearted & he assured me that everything will be fine with him since his mother said that he couldn't find any other girl that he will be happy & comfortable with like me.[/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"]
[/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][color="#ff0000"]Just let me get this straight, this guy told you that his mother asked him to get into a relationship with you and his mother even said that he couldn't find any other girl which makes him happy and comfortable...from this part alone you can tell he is a momma's boy and honestly Im unsure if dating you was ever his own decision or he just follow what mama ask him to do.[/color]
[/font]
[font="Century Gothic"]It took me a week to give him an answer. When we started dating, everything was perfect between us. We are so into each other. He's really a good guy & with him I can just be myself & it completes me. A month ago he flew back to Saudi & we talked over the phone everyday without miss, sometimes on Skype (also with his mother). Everything was great not until the day he touchdown KL a week ago.[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]When I saw him in the airport, I saw like he's not happy to see me but I try to make it positive that maybe he's having a homesick after staying with his family for a month. The moody & sad face went for 3-4 days & I'm kinda curios about it. I mean maybe he has problem or something till one day everything revealed while we was having our dinner. I asked, "does your mother has problem with me?" & he said, "yes". I insisted him to tell me more & he told me his mother want him to break up with me but his mother gave him no reason why he should do so.[/font]

[color="#ff0000"]Again his mother ask him to break up, does he even have a mind of his own?? And can't he even try to find out whats the reason she wants u guys to break up??[/color]

[font="Century Gothic"]He was too stressed & so do I. His mother keep calling asking about us & yesterday my boyfriend was shouting & crying over the phone with his mother telling her that he couldn't leave me & his mother gave him one last tough choice to choose me or her. As a normal mankind, it is so obvious that we will choose our parent(s). But we both are not ready to let go of this relationship. He tried to talk to his mother every single day about this & today again she gave him another choice. Leave me or leave Malaysia & go back to Saudi forever.

[color="#ff0000"]His mother calls everyday to ask about you guys and he can't even find out the reason she wants u guys to break up after talking to her so many times about it? Seriously?
[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]As a real man, one should know to choose what is right and disregard what is ridiculous. This social dogma that parents are always right and we should always stand on our parent side is WRONG! You don't make your decisions on what you stand up for based on who say it, but who is saying the right thing. If someone is doing something wrong, ridiculous or stupid, you should correct them, even if its your own mother.[/color][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"] [/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][color="#ff0000"]Leave you or leave Malaysia and go back to Saudi forever? Either way, I believe when his student visa expires he would have to leave Malaysia anyways right....so the fact is, he will have to leave anyways (unless he scores a job or marries you to get citizenship)[/color][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"] [/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][color="#ff0000"]From what I have read here, seems like the real reason his mum wants you guys to break-up is because his mum initially thought that her son could use a GF while he is he in Malaysia to take care of him. I assume ur BF is nearing graduation or his final semester right now, correct? I believe what would have happened is that she feels the both of you are getting too serious and she is worried that her son would want to marry you and maybe settle down in Malaysia. (which would mean mama would lose her beloved son)
[/color]
I told him that he can lie to his mother that we broke up & continue secretly but he's to scared of the punishment because as a Muslim we believe that the heaven is under our mother's foot. A tear from mother's eyes because of our selfishness can drag us to hell.[/font]

[color="#ff0000"]It is one thing being a muslim who blindly follows the scriptures of the quran on a literal note and one who can use logic to understand the scriptures of quran on a deeper level. The line above is not always true and it depends on whether or not you really did something wrong to offend your mother. If you mother cries because she is offended by something to do due to her narrow mindedness but in reality you did nothing wrong at all, then you still believe that under those circumstances that her tears will drag you to hell? Furthermore, there is nothing selfish about wanting to be with the person you love. I would say in this case, his mom is the one who is being selfish, asking him to break-up with no reason. Believing that god is fair, then wouldn't it be a scenario where the mother is dragged to hell because of her selfishness instead?[/color]

[font="Century Gothic"]Tell me what can we do now? Break it up, hurt our own feeling & move on or continue secretly or try again to comfort his mother? We are so lost now. Please![/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"]
[/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][color="#ff0000"]Well, I hope I don't sound racist by saying this but i'm just stating a fact which I have learnt from personal experience before giving u a suggestion. Arabians will marry arabians, they might have a relationship with you and all, but in the end they will want to find an Arabian virgin for marriage (even if they don't their family will force them to do so). This is something i've seen happening countless times before and most of my male arabian friends have also shared this information with me. I'm also quite sure this is the reason why his mother wants the both of you to break-up. So my suggestion is, either convince his mother (gonna be almost impossible due to the typical arabian mentality), break it up (personally i believe this wont be such a bad thing as there would be no future if things continue this way) or continue by going AGAINST his mother's wishes.[/color][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"]
[/font][/quote]

[url="http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/topic/44487-forbidden-love/page__view__findpost__p__604995"][b][color="#f35888"]#1[/color][/b][/url] [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_images/candie/user_off.png[/img] [url="http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/user/54551-qoqonut/"][b][color="#f35888"]Qoqonut[/color][/b][/url]

Hey not to worry!!! i donot know will u look back to this. But trust me, stop saying heaven is under the mother's foot! it may be but under a good mother! u have ur rights for ur life, its sin if u do it hurting others for ur selfishness, but what u doing is not selfishness. at the same time, marriage will last long only if it happens as it was written. but we donot know who is our soul mate. so pray and get answers. and choose ur life.

I suggest to take it easy, don't give yourself, your bf, and the parents too much pressure. Slowly assess the situation when everyone is more calm. Such thing cannot be resolved within days or weeks, take your time.

i do have forbidden love with a girl in sugarbok.live and i am attracted to her when i see her face in life and we become couple later on, but i should not do this because i already married. That is my forbidden love.

On 9/5/2021 at 9:40 PM, derriccan said:

i do have forbidden love with a girl in sugarbok.live and i am attracted to her when i see her face in life and we become couple later on, but i should not do this because i already married. That is my forbidden love.

sugarbook.live is what? can meet many girls and boys there?

ff