Sign in to follow this  
=Be@uty Queen=

Stop being suspicious

Hi...
Hmm....my problem is i always suspect my husband....but he treat me so good...he is 16 years older then me....now we got a 2 months daughter...i dunno my hormone problem or what....i know he wont cheat on me... But i just cant stop suspect him....

[b][url="user/31864-beuty-queen/"]=Be@uty Queen=[/url] has found the right man. she's happy... but now she's adding a BUT. WHY?[/b]

Because there is NO BUT, unless she looks for one. Looking for one, brings the BUTS into focus, defining them, adding energy And that will continue until the BUTS, outweigh the YAHOOs, if she's not more discerning about what she allows herself to think about.

[url="http://www.amberalertgps.com/"]http://www.amberalertgps.com/[/url] HERE buy this and tag on your husband's wallet or car,jacket or whatever it is u can think of...its could last for 3 days straight able to locate your husband's whereabouts.used it before not bad HEHE i used this once on my friend's car.i tagged it under the tyre

I sincerely against what Gasmask suggested. You should believe in yourself. Why I say believe in yourself becos YOU chose him to be your husband. You love him didn't you? You wanted him in your life didn't you? Then believe in your decision.

What you are doing is hurting right now. In actual fact you are torturing yourself becos you are thinking of all the negative thinking. I say negative thinking becos being worry and being suspicious is negative. I have gone through the same phase myself although I am in a different situation. Nevertheless it is still the same. Why?

A very simple answer, the more you think about the negative thoughts the more you attract such thoughts. You will keep thinking of even worse scenario than you are currently in UNTIL you couldn't bear it anymore and you break down. There is nothing wrong with you. It is part of the law in nature. The more bad things you think the more bad thoughts you attract. The worse of all, the more bad thought you have the more those bad thoughts will actually come true. Do you want it to happen?

DO you want to have a happy and good marriage which will last for years? or do you want to end it now? If you want a lasting marriage then think good thoughts. Trust me, the more you love your husband the more good things will come into your life. As negative attract negative then positive attract positive. The only problem is did you notice the positive things coming to you. Humans love to live in past and the future. They always forget about the NOW. Time is illusion.

Here is a challenge for you. Try and walk a meter from where you are and think of nothing at all. Just feel, and don't think. Be honest. :) Edited by greekgod

[quote name='=Be@uty Queen=' timestamp='1325357292' post='604405']
Hi...
Hmm....my problem is i always suspect my husband....but he treat me so good...he is 16 years older then me....now we got a 2 months daughter...i dunno my hormone problem or what....i know he wont cheat on me... But i just cant stop suspect him....
[/quote]

If you love your husband try to trust him..