Sign in to follow this  
Chell

Infant for adoption

Hi everyone

My husband and i have been getting no success in conceiving our own baby for the past 4 years. We are very very keen to adopt. Do you happen to know anyone who is considering to let their baby to be adopted? Kindly respond if you do. Heaven bless you for helping.

[quote name='Chell' timestamp='1325342262' post='604403']
Hi everyone

My husband and i have been getting no success in conceiving our own baby for the past 4 years. We are very very keen to adopt. Do you happen to know anyone who is considering to let their baby to be adopted? Kindly respond if you do. Heaven bless you for helping.
[/quote]

Good luck to you, dear. I don't think people will respond online as everything will be recorded (black and white). Best if you go through other channels or baby hatch, or other legal options. Baby dust to you. through your womb or borrowed other's womb.

[quote name='zarra' timestamp='1336484587' post='608144']
Hi,

I'm new member here.

My husband and I hv been married for 10 yrs now and we are childless. We would love to hv a little angel in ur lives as we really eager to hv a happy family together. We are fr mixed parentage, my hubby punjabi pakistani and me malay wt indian & chinese blood. My hubby has a very stable income and I'm a full housewife.

I'm really looking forward to be a loving mother and care for the baby like my own. Please contact me at my email [email="sharrazima@yahoo.com"]sharrazima@yahoo.com[/email] if any of u willingly agree to give away ur baby/infant for adoption.

Waiting anxiously for any reply. Thanks.
[/quote]

Hi m' new to this blog too.....been married for 14 solid years....but still childless....we tried many ways to have a child on our own......including IUI & IVF but nothing turn out......we are lookign for someone out there.....who had unwanted pregnancy and wanna give away their baby....please do consider us the childless couple in mind....we promised the child will be well taken care & willl have a veryy bright future with us.......please do contact me at [email="....waja_megah@yahoo.com"]....waja_megah@yahoo.com[/email]

Hi everyone, m' new to this blog.....i have been married for 6 years now....but still not blessed with a child....we tried many ways to have a child of our own...... but nothing worked out......we are lookign for someone out there who is willing to give away their baby for adoption....please do consider us as prospective parents....we will do our very best to provide the baby wiih safe loving home and family.......please do contact me at [email="nkumari5@yahoo.com"]nkumari5@yahoo.com[/email]

Hi, I'm Arun.
I was looking for a baby to adopt and had some responses too. Like me there may be few looking too. For them, i got to know a baby of 3 months old is for adoption. Dillian, an Irish single mother, giving up due to financial situation. She is worried as she could not take care of her baby andwanting him to live a good life. Irish men and women are smart & beautiful as all we know. This baby boy also an Irish, so need not describe on hiscuteness and i'm sure he will grow up with smart looks. If intrested, please e-mail me, mentioned below.

I check e-mails everyday. People who are seriously looking to adopt and have confidence can take care of this child without showing any difference and who promise yourself and his mother for a good life, can contact me and i will inform Dillain. She wanted to give over to a lovable and God fearing family. Ifyou can give a life for a human like you, you are welcomed also please inform you friends if any one looking for adoption.

My e-mail add,

[email="firefly.arun@gmail.com"]firefly.arun@gmail.com[/email].

God Bless.

Hi, I'm Arun.
I was looking for a baby to adopt and had some responses too. Like me there may be few looking too. For them, i got to know a baby of 3 months old is for adoption. Dillian, an Irish single mother, giving up due to financial situation. She is worried as she could not take care of her baby andwanting him to live a good life. Irish men and women are smart & beautiful as all we know. This baby boy also an Irish, so need not describe on hiscuteness and i'm sure he will grow up with smart looks. If intrested, please e-mail me, mentioned below.

I check e-mails everyday. People who are seriously looking to adopt and have confidence can take care of this child without showing any difference and who promise yourself and his mother for a good life, can contact me and i will inform Dillain. She wanted to give over to a lovable and God fearing family. Ifyou can give a life for a human like you, you are welcomed also please inform you friends if any one looking for adoption.

My e-mail add,

[email="firefly.arun@gmail.com"]firefly.arun@gmail.com[/email].

God Bless.

[color="#9932cc"]Hi, I'm new here...[left]My husband and I hv been married for almost 8 yrs now and we are childless. We would love to hv a little angel in ur lives as we really eager to hv a happy family together. We are fr mixed parentage, my hubby malay and me chinese. My hubby has his own business and I'm working with a bank in Kuala Lumpur.[/left][/color][left][color="#9932cc"][size=2]we are looking for someone out there who is willing to give away their [/size][size=2]baby[/size][size=2] for [/size][size=2]adoption[/size][size=2]....please do consider us as prospective parents....we will do our very best to provide the [/size][size=2]baby[/size][size=2] with safe loving home and family.....do contact me at chetimie1826@gmail.com[/size][/color][/left]