Sign in to follow this  
pitypity58

Bad Confinement Lady

Hi All,

I just wan to share the bad experienced i had and hope you all can avoid using her!

Please [b]do not [/b]use the confinement lady called [b]Ngo Jie[/b] at phone number 016-2675348, she is very unresponsible people.
1. Request go back early in first day
2. Never wash or divide the chicken after back market, just put it in fridge
3. Always same dishes everyday, asked for different dishes, she will replied all mummy eat this only
4. Never help baby clean mouth and bath also not clean caused baby skin problem and ausers
5. Cannot comment on her work, she will show u black face
6. Only sweep and mop floor once a week
7. Moody, show her face to your relative
[b]8. Cut your baby nipple for milk bottle into very big hole (which actually like for 4-5 yrs children), which can lead to serious issue[/b]
9. Many phone calls
10. Always keep her and baby in room.

if you not believe, you can try her.
if you wan the picture of her and the nipple, please pm me.... i can provide you if you dun believe!!!

Thanks God my baby healthy now, so regret used her!!!!!

Beware of this confinement Aunty Ah Yoke

016 3328882 from Kepong

Last year, ard May, I paid this lady RM1000 deposit for her service during CNY 2012. She charges me RM5400 as she said, my confinement period is during CNY period, and requested for a BIG ANGPOW and I agreed. Then 2 weeks before my due date, in Jan 2012, I called her again to remind her of my due date. I called her few times and she didn’t answer, and I started to get worried. But finally she picked up the called and told me she is in Australia and cannot come back. Imagine how worried I was – I might be delivering anytime, and yet, she didn’t bother to inform me, that she will be working in Australia and wont be working for me !!!! Nevertheless, I wasn’t angry at her, as I know what is the point. I asked her nicely, how about me now….as I am due anytime. She said, she would recommend her friend to me, and I took the friend’s number and called.

Her friend then told me, she was informed by this Auntie Ah Yoke, I would pay her RM5800. So I was surprised, and I told her, Aunty Ah Yoke only charge me RM5400 and I’ve paid RM1000 deposit, so I would only need to pay RM4400. She disagreed. So I called Aunty Ah Yoke in Australia again – she angrily scolded me (though I didn’t know what’s the reason) – WHO THE HELL WANT TO WORK FOR YOU, IF YOU DON’T PAY RM6800 DURING CNY….YOU PAID RM1000 DEPOSIT, SO NOW, RM5800 TO BE PAID TO THE NEW AUNTIE!!

I felt like I was being conned!!! So I went around like headless chicken to fine other confinement aunties contact and I managed to engage one, last minute, from my friend’s contact. I think I called at least 30 confinement aunties that time, to secured 1. Since I didn’t engage the service of Auntie Ah Yoke’s friend, I called he again, to tell her that how is she going to pay me back that RM1000 deposit. She said she would pay me back when she is back to Malaysia, which would be around March. So I agreed and didn’t chase her for that. Then come end of March, I called her again, and she didn’t want to pick up when she saw my h/p #. Then I used my house number, and she picked up. Again, she got angry and told me, she wont pay me back, as she was helping me to look for new replacement and she was acting as an agent and that’s her agent fee. Halo!!!! What logic is this….!! Then I reminded her again, I didn’t use her friend’s service., and she finally angrily, told me not to chase her again, as she would pay me back in 2 installment. I’ve been waiting and waiting and checking my bank a/c, now it’s May, I don’t see any sign, and she refused to answer my phone calls.

I’ve now decided, to broadcast her in forum, so that other mothers will not fall into the same trap as me. I think she has no intention to refund me my money in the first place, she is just buying time….Basically collecting deposits and “fly aeroplane” last minute. As I only have her contact number, no other details, I could do anything to her. But at least, I hope other ppl are aware of this lady and do not engage her services.

I do not recommend Aunty Winnie Tan Poh Choo as your confinement lady. She was my CL and she is 60 year old, staying in KL area. Her contact no is 0162211686. I find that she is lacking of knowledge in breastfeeding , taking care of baby and preparing confinement food. Her logics normally were baseless, uneducated, eg she said that visitor can't carry baby otherwise the baby can't sleep well etc. She didn't support breastfeeding though she claimed that she is. She was slow in performing her works, eg cooking. Spent long time in cooking and less time in taking care of baby. Strang thing was the food she prepared were normally tasteless and only 2 dishes for one meal. She didn't have experience in using warmer, cleaning the bottles and even not aware that the bottles need to be air dried. During my first few days of confinement period, she even wanted to dilute my bm to feed baby. She didn't manage to make my newborn sleep too and sometimes she just ignored the baby when the baby cried and purposely left the baby in the crib. I suspect she just a normal aunty but gained her confinement knowledge by working a few years only. But she charged quite high for her limited services. Worst thing is she is very talkative, unprofessional (always crying , talking bad about others and her past confinement services , gossiping about my family background, friends who came and visited me, complaining about people including myself , my family , my maid and even my baby during the confinement service). She is a very negative person and money minded person. You can imagine she always take short cut in doing things and unwilling to carry out duties that we have agreed upfront. She liked to throw tantrum also for trivial matters and behaved like 'I'm always right and you guys are always doing wrong things and you guys must listen to me ' in the house. Before I discharged from hospital, she even wanted to stay in my house the day before. (Sounds weird right) It turned out that my confinement month became a stressful month and I nearly got post natal depression because of her negative attitudes and services. She normally using we chat to communicate with people. Folks please be aware of this confinement lady.