Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Make Up For Ever Price List

Corrective Makeup Base (RM68)

user posted image

Often referred to as (foundation) primer, this product is designed to smooth out the texture of the skin, correct skin tone irregularities and enhance the durability of foundation. A must for mature and/or dry skin. SPF 18 protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.

Lift Concealer (RM59)

user posted image

More than just a concealer! It contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. This multi-purpose product also conceals specific, darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin) for added radiance.

Mat Velvet Oil Free Foundation SPF 20 (RM103)

user posted image

It took a long time to finalize Mat Velvet's sophisticated formula: An oil-free texture for a perfect matte finish, combined with long-lasting comfort. The result is a foundation you can count on hour after hour to prevent shine and leave your skin feeling soft - the result of moisturizing plant extracts.

Liquid Lift Foundation (RM107)

user posted image

This extremely light fluid imparts an instant "tightening " effect that smoothes fine lines and wrinkles as it tones and refreshes the complexion. Excellent for dry and mature skin types, the finish is natural and glowing.

Face & Body Liquid Makeup (RM99)

user posted image

The secret is all in this top-selling formula. This waterproof, ultra-light, water-based gel contains no emulsifiers and provides a totally natural, satin finish. Ideal for normal skin-types as well as for fine lines and large pores. Gives skin a uniform tone without accentuating imperfections. A makeup artist's favorite.

Super Matte Loose Powder (RM97)

user posted image

Super Matte Loose Powder provides a light, silky veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. The texture is so smooth you can also apply it directly onto the skin. Perfect for all skin types, even very dry skin.

Shine On Powder (RM80)

user posted image

This iridescent loose powder lends a soft, subtle luminous glow to the skin and holds foudnation in place all day long.

Compact Powder (RM97)

user posted image

An extremely smooth texture that allows a bit more coverage than a loose powder. Extra lightweight and non-drying, Make Up For Ever Compact Powder can be used for multiple touch-ups during the day without creating a thick feeling. It's the perfect solution for oily skin.

Star Powder (RM58)

user posted image

Mix it, shade it, contour it! This shimmering, silky powder catches the light and gives the skin a unique glow. It combines an extremely fine yet dense texture. Easy to use and suitable for all skin types, only a small amount is necessary for a visible and fabulous result.

Eyeshadow (RM61)

user posted image

The unique texture of Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow is due to its high pigment density, which makes them last and last. You can obtain maximum coverage with the Matte texture; the Semi-Matte has a silky satiny feel; and the iridescent shades give a transparent sheen.

Pearly Waterproof Eyeshadow Pencil (RM57)

user posted image

Specially formulated waterproof pencils are richly pigmented and long lasting, even under the most extreme conditions. Line, define, or fill in your entire lid with dazzling color.

Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil (RM52)

user posted image

These pearly, waterproof eye shadow and eye liner pencils contain a unique formula that adheres to the eyelids and resists water even under the most extreme conditions, without running or fading.

Eye Pencil (RM45)

user posted image

Specially carved from California cedar, Make Up For Ever Eye Pencils are high quality, professional tools. The soft texture blends easily with eye shadow, and it's effortless to draw a precise line without pressing too hard. Special pigments guarantee long-lasting color.

Color Liner (RM57)

user posted image

Make Up For Ever Color Liner provides an immediate and steady line, thanks to the ultra fine felt-tip applicator and its liquid, yet highly pigmented texture. Available in matte or shiny colors, for a pearly finish.

Super Lip Gloss (RM51)

user posted image

Models claim they can't do without Super Lip Gloss. Packaged in a transparent mini tube that's perfect for slipping into your pocket or handbag, this waterproof, non-drying formula is infused with a rich vanilla scent that makes it truly irresistible!

Liquid Lip Color (RM69)

user posted image

Liquid Lip Color is a light, fluid, silky gel that glides onto the lips with one quick stroke, providing long-lasting shine, coverage, and volume, in shades ranging from iridescent to soft pastel shades. Each tube of lush color comes with its very own built-in lip brush.

wao

kassie, sone a great job! now very clear with the price dy

can plan to collect how much money if want to buy their stuff

las time i went klcc there wit jac

Staff at there seem likes got a bit lazy wor.....

I think mayb 1u da wil b more ok..

erm ya quite no of ppl complain them b4. so better u knoe wat u wanna buy de then strraight go there.

yup, i have the experience like that b4 at klcc, those sales gal like lan si there, ask them to apply on my fren face they oso like sacre my fren waste their cosmetic, my fren realy want to buy 1, they like look at us, i think she assume v no buy, but come out v pay about rm200++ over there!

how much is their blusher kassie?

RM61 same like eyeshadow. but they r blusher.

Hi!kassie: biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Wat is ur job actually?u seems like known well for cosmetic product n make up....

Im a fresh graduate make up student,n Im looking for freelance make up event job to do tongue.giftongue.gif .....do u have any recommendation? cool.gif

hie : kassie,

im a new member, i'd join this yesterday. im interested in makeup, but i dun really know how to makeup, which 1 is gonna apply 1st, and which cosmetic brand are suitable for me... can u pls help me?

Price List last updated 7/1/2005

additional product are listed too::

m

Stop Shining (RM49)

user posted image

5 Comouflage Cream Palette (RM114)

user posted image

Waterproof Liner (RM62)

user posted image

Lip Care Pencil (RM57)

user posted image

Edited by *kassie*

Diamond Powder (RM68)

user posted image

Lipstick (RM62)

user posted image

Fascinating Lip Gloss (RM57)

user posted image

Lip Pencil (RM45)

user posted image

gals...to remain this thread clean only for prices biggrin.gif plz ask all ur question about make up for ever product at here:

http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....=14&t=190&st=90

btw, pinkywon and Quistreous i've move your question to there smile.gif

kassie, i wonder what does the STOP SHINING do yeah? and whats the best stuff that i can purchase from makeup forever that is also affordable to buy hehehe

hello,

just to update some info bout the **NEW** price list for MUFE product

Corrective make up base = RM70

Lift Concealer = RM61

Matt Velvet = RM106

Liquid Lift Foundation = RM110

Face & Body Liquid = RM102

Super Matte Loose Powder (28g) = RM100

Shine On Powder = RM82

Compact Powder = RM100

Star Powder = RM54

Eyeshadow & Blusher = RM63

Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil = RM 54

Color Liner = RM59

Super Lip Gloss = RM53

Liquid Lip Color **Dis-continued**

Stop Shinning + = RM50

5 Comouflage Cream Palette = RM120

Waterproof Liner = RM64

Lip Care Pencil = RM59

Diamond Powder = RM70

Lipstick = RM65

Fascinating Lip Gloss = RM59

Lip Pencil = RM45

**bout the LC s.a, i think it does not happen anymore gua~....... ^_^

yup, i have the experience like that b4 at klcc, those sales gal like lan si there, ask them to apply on my fren face they oso like sacre my fren waste their cosmetic, my fren realy want to buy 1, they like look at us, i think she assume v no buy, but come out v pay about rm200++ over there!

yalo..i agree...lastime i go n ask for information...i d make up my mind tat i wana buy the eye liner..but i wana see how their service..so ask them alot of question..they seem to b lazy n like felt annoying..like if u duwa buy ask so much for wht this kind of behavior..but..i dun care..i jt try..lastly i bought the eye liner..oly they show happy face to me..n told me welcome buy more...darn wtf...kek sei me.. :mumbling::loser:

i've bought the lift concealer RM61...just for my dark eye circle (mine is greenish type)

when i approached the counter in KLCC, there're two SA were reading something...

i told them that i was looking for the lift concealer...

the girl quite nice, she tried to apply it on my dark circle eye area...

but i refused cos think that it might look weird cos didn't make up that day...

i like the SA,sweet smile and talk nicely... :thumbup1:

The lady in 1Utama was great too~~!! She let me tried the foundation even if I just bought star powder. She cleansed my face and put on the foundation and applied blush for me. She kept saying that I didn't have to buy but I must try their products~~ I was so happy with her service that I wanna get the foundation from them when my MAC finishes :D

Anyway, shimmergal, how do you find the lift concealer?

Edited by ferrarihotbabe

Hmm~~ not really, I'd say that I star powder is more of like eye shadow texture~~ I mean, it's more matte than my pigment.

I can't really explain it.. So, it'd be great if you can go to the counters and try it yourself :D