Sign in to follow this  
shero

How frequent you do your manicure & pedicure???

I am wondering how frequent babes do your mani or pedi... Are u addicted to it? Myself maybe once a month [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

oh hellooo there :D I dont remember how frequent I do mani and pedi,

but i will do it when i dont feel lie seeing 'naked nails', then i will be like so hyped up and choose some colour from my collection then paint them! :D

I have tried changed colours in 1 week time :P

let me say maybe once in a month too i assume hehehe :D

sometimes the mood is just here then i will do it :D

There are so many awesome colors out now, and if you’re like us, you want to change your nail polish at least once a week. We’ll show you how to DIY a gorgeous manicure and pedicure so you won’t spend tons of cash at the salon. Consider this your mani-pedi master class. Edited by raepoints

Hee:) sometimes when got inspired from pretty nail art, then will have the feel to do so~
but prolly once a month too

My BFF & me usually treat ourselves once a month. SPA quiet ex...

We choose for nail saloons in Summit City. Cheaper mar & aircond. 

Le'Beaute nail shop is my latest find in that mall. The lady doesn't skimp on her OPI materials. 

It is highly unlikely to catch a fungus if you go to a renown salon. I try to get pedicures every three weeks. It's not about just making your feet cute, it is relaxing. You need to pamper yourself. When I get manicures I never get acrylic nails. I just get a manicure and clear coat. Manicures make your hands look and feel more healthy. You should definitely try it!