Sign in to follow this  
cheesillicious

FHM cover

I really need to say this. Why SOME of the FHM covers can be so darn ugly? i just saw a May issue featuring Paris Hilton on cover, and it was the ugliest Paris pic i have ever seen. Even a candid shot of her dancing in the club looks better than that! Don't they have better picture to put? Why do they always make someone gorgeous look ugly? Like the recent Amber cover which got many bad comments, they didnt potray her best look too. She looks waaaaaaay better than that. C'mon, what are the photographers and editors doing?

ooops, wonder if i should have posted this in the "complain" thread.

tongue.gif

yeah. and here is your noise pollution ticket.

user posted image

I really need to say this. Why SOME of the FHM covers can be so darn ugly? i just saw a May issue featuring Paris Hilton on cover, and it was the ugliest Paris pic i have ever seen. Even a candid shot of her dancing in the club looks better than that! Don't they have better picture to put? Why do they always make someone gorgeous look ugly? Like the recent Amber cover which got many bad comments, they didnt potray her best look too. She looks waaaaaaay better than that. C'mon, what are the photographers and editors doing?

cuz some photogs and editors are blind when taking/choosing photos..kakaka..

me thinks they forget that its not always about personal taste blink.gif

astro - wah.. give her air pollution ticket ah? so mean.. nvm.. lady cheese, let me pay for that on your behalf biggrin.gif

cuz some photogs and editors are blind when taking/choosing photos..kakaka..

me thinks they forget that its not always about personal taste blink.gif

astro - wah.. give her air pollution ticket ah? so mean.. nvm.. lady cheese, let me pay for that on your behalf biggrin.gif

not air lah, is noise pollution ticket hehe

This month's FHM in Australia is sizzling hot, featuring Sophie Monk..

not air lah, is noise pollution ticket hehe

teaches me for not wearing my contacts tongue.gif still me gonna pay for lady cheese's ticket biggrin.gif

teaches me for not wearing my contacts tongue.gif still me gonna pay for lady cheese's ticket biggrin.gif

ah, since u r payin matey, your compound will be quadrupled. hehe

ah, since u r payin matey, your compound will be quadrupled. hehe

quadrupled? bah perfectly fine with me, its my duty to pay for lady cheese biggrin.gif

yes i agree with cheesilicious..da amber pic was so ugly...looks like a man...wat r they doin wei..cant they get better pics?

yes i agree with cheesilicious..da amber pic was so ugly...looks like a man...wat r they doin wei..cant they get better pics?

amber is slowly fading away i guess..

that i am not sure whether she is fading away or not..but where ever i go i c her pics...but da fhm pic just had to b out la..gosh

amber is slowly fading away i guess..

so sure meh? few bad pics doesn't mean she's fading away blink.gif

What are the main reasons for any magazines to feature a cover girl/guy? Simple, to attract potential readers to buy and to convert browsers to buyers. The fact that you 'noticed' the so-called ugly cover shot proves that the magazine succeeded in turning your head.

By the way, did you read the contents? If so, they have succeeded into having you turn the pages as well tongue.gif Remember, the magazine company has a business to maintain, and it will make sure it will continue to sell and to attract new readers everytime. Everything else, argueably, is secondary.

The photographers and editors are just doing their job, many people actually decides on the cover, from WHO is supposed to be featured on a certain issue, and WHICH photo is suppose to go up. I am sure it was a good decision, or else you won't create this thread tongue.gif

I am sure they can ... just that this photo 'worked' laughing.gif

I am sure they can ... just that this photo 'worked' laughing.gif

digicrox ah..me saw that pic me almost fainted la..didnt even recognize her till my fren told me that it is amber..then i was sure or not..gosh..look like some man like that...

Yeah, that Amber picture was, I guess, one of the worst of hers so far... If it were a candid picture I would understand, but putting that on cover... is really bewildering especially when you are shooting from studio under controlled lightings, and you have tons of pictures to choose from, and Amber is by nature darn photogenic... The odds are so strong against posting such an ugly picture of her on cover!

i so wanna know how can da pic turn up like that..it didnt do her any justice..imagine amber seeing herself like this..she will freak out wei..wuahaha

even its a candid it still can b accepted..its so unlike her turned.gif

so sure meh? few bad pics doesn't mean she's fading away blink.gif

i said 'i guess'.

i so wanna know how can da pic turn up like that..it didnt do her any justice..imagine amber seeing herself like this..she will freak out wei..wuahaha

even its a candid it still can b accepted..its so unlike her turned.gif

You will need to see her photos more often to be able to spot her 10 feet away in a mamak newspaper stand! laughing.gif

I have experience young girls walking PAST her and then they asked each other "Hey! Is THAT Amber Chia??"

Duh ... blink.gif

Yeah, that Amber picture was, I guess, one of the worst of hers so far... If it were a candid picture I would understand, but putting that on cover... is really bewildering especially when you are shooting from studio under controlled lightings, and you have tons of pictures to choose from, and Amber is by nature darn photogenic... The odds are so strong against posting such an ugly picture of her on cover!

It wasn't an indoor shot dear, it's done outdoors, at a day spa in KL.