Sign in to follow this  
vunnee

NH Detoxlim Plus

I've just bought NH detox yesterday.

Took 2 tablet last night. But i only opangsai this afternoon.

I took another 2 tablet before lunch just now. I will wait and see how lah

i think NH only can maintain my weight without gaining or LOOSING!! haih~

i nvr tried b4 NH.. but i took sante purple rrice.. n i also feel de same... no losing nor gaining weight...

Oh no.. after reading you all opinion not lossing weight. I also dunno how now. Coz' i just bought the NH!

Today is my 3rd day.

I notice that when i "pang sai" got oil also woh..

do u girls know that watson and guardian sellin this nhdetoxslimplus in diff price?

watson - around rm35 to rm36

guardian - around rm38 to rm40(some guardian selling difference price ler! not all d same!)

ahha..so who wanna buy better go watson..

erm...after reading all the opinion i feel like getting 1 pack of NHDetoxlim..i got prob of going to toilet le..will only go once 2 days sad.gif

same prob with me! then u have to try it..

yup yup, going to get it from watson this weekend... will update u all the status wink.gif

Hey there.. just a point to note, if you guys decide to use zenecal/xenical you should not that its not to be taken just at any time. Only before eating oily/fatty foods. And try to avoid eating it before eating vitamins and stuff. This is cos there are fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E, K, etc that will not be absorbed. So precaution should be exercised.

As for detoxslim, I think it contains aspartame.. no biggie but it is carcenogenic in nature. A lot of food nowadays contains aspartame anyway.. but just a note to keep in mind! wink.gif And as the name suggests, its not exactly for people who want to lose weight. It's a program to flush out the junk in our bodies.. not a fat burner.

Anyway, hope this helps!

now watson nhdetoxslimplus selling price more expensive d. its around rm40. i asked them why they said bcuz lots of ppl buy it and so they increased it..

mad.gif

I've tried for more than 1 month already ah...

but 10 packs already..

but no reuslt also... still the same..

but eat already ur stomach feel better lo..

everyday sure will go pang sai lo..

not like last tme few days only once...

got any other products han can burn fats ah???

hey, those NH pills, makes u go poo immediately? or the feeling gradually comes then you ahve to go poo? and does it hurt when the spasm starts? reason im asking its bcos i have quite hectic schedule at work, cant rush to the toilet all the time

A fren of mine too zenical, says that its terrible cos he has to rush to the toilet all the time, if not, he'll poo in his pants! and its really very messy after poo, with the oil and all, cos hes very fat lar...

I wouldnt wanna try any pills that hurts & needs me to run to the bathroom all the time.. hehe.. tongue.gif

no la.. not immediately for me...

it gradually comes wan.. can tahan also wan ah...

won't poo in pants la....

like normal lo..

i think it's better for me also..

coz no need to stay in the toilet long long

it will come out smoothly

no la.. not immediately for me...

it gradually comes wan.. can tahan also wan ah...

won't poo in pants la....

like normal lo..

i think it's better for me also..

coz no need to stay in the toilet long long

it will come out smoothly

so far wats the results?? effective ar? if can tahan for a while ok lah... dun wanna dash out of meetings to the toilet.. hahaha...

CNY makan makan makan and makan... putting on soooo much weight... sad.gif

Anybody hv use NH Detoxlim Plus before? b4 i wan to buy i would like to ask u guys commend biggrin.gif so that can get the result after using it.. happy.gif

NH D

if u stop taking NH PILLS will u gain back weight (or worst getting even fatter!eewww)

i regret eating NH detoxlim.. it made me gain more than 10kg after the 1st package i bought (i stop eating after that first package) and now im so fat than ever and how hard i exercise i canot slim down so easily as b4!!! mad.gif

i regret eating NH detoxlim.. it made me gain more than 10kg after the 1st package i bought (i stop eating after that first package) and now im so fat than ever and how hard i exercise i canot slim down so easily as b4!!! mad.gif

wa serious meh, gain more than 10 kg??? Maybe pschologically you think it's alright to eat a lot since you are taking a weightloss supplement, so that's the real reason for gaining weight? tongue.gif

Anyway, I think this product only act as a laxative , after taking it, i go to toilet regularly, but in terms of losing fat , i don't think it works. Took about 4 packs liao, tummy still the same, no lose any inch also.