Sign in to follow this  
ivone4eva

All About Dior Cosmetics

yesterday i goto CD counter to test the lips stick, wao...i like it, very nice....hehe

which one did u test..?? got try the pearl shine one?? very nice o

yup, i go try the pearl shine 1..... i try the colour is like orange....sweet!

wats the diff between the pearl shine collection n normal one?this one got glitter?nice?

wats the diff between the pearl shine collection n normal one?this one got glitter?nice?

yeh this one is sparkling.. the color is not very intense like the other ones, it's more like luminous.

hey, can some body answer my question??? if i buy the dior 2 way cake rite... is the casing and the 2 way cake need to buy seperately??? the 2 way cake price is around rm150...

hope u gals understand wat i''m saying here... kinda sux la my english... tongue.giftongue.gif

i suppose is separated one wor.. cause when i bought the anna sui one also separated. i hope someone csn asnwer also. cause i plan to get Dior 2 way cake.. but not the latest one what hydro. not that one. the normal one.

if anyone know, all together will be how much..?

i suppose is separated one wor.. cause when i bought the anna sui one also separated. i hope someone csn asnwer also. cause i plan to get Dior 2 way cake.. but not the latest one what hydro. not that one. the normal one.

if anyone know, all together will be how much..?

yea me too...i oso dun wan the latest one... heard tat the hydro ones more concern for dry skin one wor... but i got oily skin ler...

so anyone can giv us answer??? smile.gif

Oh ya...annyyoonnne out there has had their hands on hydra fit foundation? I really need some feedback on it. Planning to get it as my next foundation. MAC Studio Fix is good but texture isn't that great , coverage is excellent tho.

I find Dior Kiss range pretty awesome. Super glossy and long lasting. And it has lil sparkles in it that gives that great shiny effect.

went mid valley dior counter today n ask bout the dior 2 way cake... the price is RM138 already wif the casing... slightly cheaper than the clinique and estee one, becoz their 2 way cake n the casing need to buy seperately...

according to the sales promoter, their 2 way cake no need to use the wet way already actually coz dior 2 way cake is soft n moisture enuff... so we juz need to use the dry way oni lor... no need so 'ma fan' lor... juz straight away apply can edi lor.. hehe... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

yaya, u r right....

i got a fren use it, the casing is white colour 1...the powder is so soft n smooth, n the coverage is nice oso....

ooh... tat one... tat's the whitening 2 way cake... hey, do u think i should choose the dark blue casing one or white casing one??? the sales assistant said the whitening one look clean lor.. while the dark blue one is oni normal 2 way cake lor.. so how??? wat do u think?? planning to get one very soon...

yeah..white one or dark blue casing one leh?...which has finer texture?..hmm same as eli i feel like trying dior two way cake too but after finishing my current chanel one..

its really depends on what effects u want.

im using the white casing one...biggrin.gif

oooh.. the white casing one got whitening effect one... i got 1 question... will it look fake after applying??? coz i scared after applying, my face colour too fair while the neck look darker... so which one to choose??? actually my skin is quite fair thou... so how?? confused1.gif kinda confuse now... smile.gif

u can choose the colour between ur neck n face colour ma....

elli, wat lips stick colour u buy? i buy dy, i buy no.562

ya lor... i think the consultant will know how to match wif my skin tone lor... hehe... no worries now... gotta get one soon... wee... biggrin.gif

ya choose the nearest color tone to ur skin. it wont look fake....

i'd seen lots of western beauty magazine keep on introduce the Dior mascara-'Diorshow Backstage Makeup', n those models' lashes look so thick, long, full n sexy....

Mascara Diorshow Backstage Makeup

inspired by runway shows and behind-the scenes tricks used by professional makeup artists, Diorshow reveals the secrets of stars.

SPECTACULAR MAKEUP RESULTS

Diorshow mascara offers an ultra-glamorous makeup results with lashes-tickened, lengthened and curved to the nth degree-simply extraordinary

PROFESSIONAL BRUSH

according to the glamour of it all, an easy-to-use generously curved XXL brush and a silvery metal case with the Dior logo to accessorize your bag....it's the 'must have' lash makeup

hav anyone try it? i wanna but it next..

elli, wat lips stick colour u buy? i buy dy, i buy no.562

yikpeng, i bought the Pearl Shine Collection #262 n #212, Dior Addict Ultra Shine #352. But the 262 doesnt suit my lips cos the pink doesnt look nice on my lips so i sold it on ebay tongue.gif

U like urs..?? what shade is 562..?

Im thinking of buying Dior addict lip gloss..

n i wonder whats the difference between:

Dior Addict Lip Fluid & Dior Addict Plastic Gloss.

I need something that long lasting, soft-colored & glossier..

Any opinions.. girls?

Im thinking of buying Dior addict lip gloss..

n i wonder whats the difference between:

Dior Addict Lip Fluid & Dior Addict Plastic Gloss.

I need something that long lasting, soft-colored & glossier..

Any opinions.. girls?

Dior Addict Lip Fluid is like a liquid lipstick. Its not very glossy but soft coloured. I was told it is discontinued but you may still find stock around the counters. Plastic Gloss is a lipgloss. I haven't tried it so I'm not sure if its pigmented or not. Seeing as its a gloss, its not very long lasting. Why don't you try the Dior Addict lipsticks? They are longer lasting than a gloss, have a nice shine and good texture. I love this line of lipsticks. Also the regular Dior Addict Ultra glosses are nice too. The darker shades are more pigmented and they are very shiny

HTH!

dior plastic gloss is the most lasting gloss.....

I don't think Dior gloss is lasting as it dries up pretty fast. Not to mention it's not moisturizing either. I prefer Bloom as its moisturizing and longer lasting than Dior and the other brands that I tried.

i never try Bloom b4, but as for me, among all the lips gloss that i had try, diro plastic gloss give me the lasting effect

yikpeng, i bought the Pearl Shine Collection #262 n #212, Dior Addict Ultra Shine #352. But the 262 doesnt suit my lips cos the pink doesnt look nice on my lips so i sold it on ebay :P

U like urs..?? what shade is 562..?

it is like abit brownish, is light brown... i donno y my skin tone not suit to use pink lips colour :shakehead: .... i look fine wif orange, and brownish....