Sign in to follow this  
~vvn~

Guides on how to invest your hard earned money in today's economy?

Dear ladies,

Have you ever thought or wonder where is the best place to invest your additional savings and make them earn money for you securely with much better gains than putting them almost to sleep with little interest in the bank?

I'm sure you working ladies out there have been keeping yourself updated with the latest financial news about the world's economytoday with US and Euro debt crisis and pegging of the safe havens such as CHFs and JPYs. There is no more safe haven in today's economy.

We are looking towards a massive recession in the upcoming years and the fact that banks could even go bankrupt and needed a bail out from the government in US, are banks the safest place to even put your money in it?

The paper money in your wallet costs only 12 cents to print no matter how many zeroes. Stocks, mutual funds and paper assets are marked to market. Real estate properties are dependent on interest rates, how easy it is to obtain loans and the latest transaction price in the neighborhood. Meaning, when the market crashes, the value of your stocks and real properties come
crashing down as well.

Try looking out for alternatives to secure your hard earned money and make them gain more for you.

Buy physical gold and silver.

Protect your wealth into something that already has intrinsic value for the past 2000 years and has always become investments of choice as people take flight to safety. Buy now before everyone enters and the price of gold and silver shoots up through the roof.

I used to think that placing my money in unit trust or mutual funds is the best option, however, after the global meltdown of theeconomy, I no longer feel secure putting my money in such places. As such, I've been researching and fortunately, have been introduced to investing in gold and silver. Now, I am a gold and silver dealer myself for GoldDinarSilverDirham.

GoldDinarSilverDirham is the premier precious metals online shopping portal created by GDSD International.

Based in South East Asia, GDSD International specializes in providing customers with top-class gold and silver bullion dealer services, while delivering essential information on physical gold and silver markets.

We are agents/dealers for international minted physical gold and silver i.e. Swiss Pamp. Unlike locally minted gold and silver like those in Poh Kong, etc, our products are internationally recognised and if in any case you would foresee yourself selling these golds and silvers in future, these products can be traded internationally in USD, GBP, etc instead of just locally in Malaysian Ringgit. Prices of each gold and silver bar are stated clearly in the website.

Please checkout the website [url="http://golddinarsilverdirham.com/index.php"]http://golddinarsilv...m.com/index.php[/url]. What interest me the most is that they do post the live market value of the gold daily, wherebyyou can make use of the daily prices to determine the right time to buy, e.g. at the lowest, to gain higher profits in future.Additionally, the physical gold and silver are not just boring bars, the designs are beautiful. They have maple leaf designs, pandas, american eagle, etc. As a woman, I do look at the packaging as well =)

Lastly, just spare some time to read the above about the current economy and think and make your own choices. Ever wonder why the gold smith shops are putting up some banners to buy gold from the public lately? with instant cash in return? Well, I guess you ladies would have the answer by now.

Thanks for your time, and please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the gold and silver and also if are interested in purchasing one for yourself! Edited by ~vvn~

Nice info, thanks for sharing :)

I think you are right, but actually, if I buy gold or silver, and the price of gold or silver is high, do someone wanted to buy from me? Everybody will wait till the price is in the low rate.

So I think I gonna prefer to buy property in a strategic place, if there are no buyer or the price is drop, I can use it to open my own business, maybe a restaurant or retail.

If you agreed with me and feel interest, I have a best complete MY map where you can search any strategic location or places from there :wink3:

Just take a look my signature and visit it :thumbup1:

You're welcome =)

Well, the main point of buying gold at this moment is definitely not for a temporary investment whereby you would just sell it off in a year. Why do rich people get richer? Because they act one step ahead than the
rest. Gold will be heading to an upward trend for the few years ahead.
The [i]Times New World[/i] reports these multi-billionaires are literally starting to buy gold by the ton.

By the time the economic comes crashing down, paper money - also known as fiat money - will no longer carry any value. Thats when gold comes in to be the main currency for exchange. Everything would be backed by gold again like how it is used to back then.Thats when we people would instantly turn into millionaires depending on the amount of gold u have in hand. Banks will be chasing you for your gold, and thats when you have the power to bargain for high price in exchange. Like how these gold smith shops are exchanging instant cash to have ppl's gold.

I do agree on buying properties at strategic place, however, properties are marked to market, and when the economic collapse, so does the value of properties. Im sure people who look for investments would
like to see returns (thats why they invest) instead of merely utilising the asset with no returns but expenses =)

Just my two cents =)

[quote name='Sd My' timestamp='1320638260' post='601700']
Nice info, thanks for sharing :)

I think you are right, but actually, if I buy gold or silver, and the price of gold or silver is high, do someone wanted to buy from me? Everybody will wait till the price is in the low rate.

So I think I gonna prefer to buy property in a strategic place, if there are no buyer or the price is drop, I can use it to open my own business, maybe a restaurant or retail.

If you agreed with me and feel interest, I have a best complete MY map where you can search any strategic location or places from there :wink3:

Just take a look my signature and visit it :thumbup1:
[/quote] Edited by ~vvn~