Sign in to follow this  
cheesillicious

Name the movie that made u cry most

The Notebook. A very touching romantic story. cry.gif

Movies

Love Letter (Japanese)... Oh my god.. The part she shouted to the mountains to her dead husband, Ogenki desu ka... Watched how many times also felt like crying.

Taegukgi... That moment the wife was shot dead...

I am sam ... Lots of very touching scenes.

Series

Beautiful Live (Japanese)... The last part when the girl died, and her bf is applying the make up for her.

Anime

Chrno Crusade : The part Rosetto said.."I don't wanna die" and died in Chrno's lap

Air : The part when Misuzu walked towards her mother, and died.. OH MY!!! (Watched it few days back, still having the trauma)

There's more.. but that's all I can remember now..

Oh..yeah.. I'm a cry baby.. hahaha shame.

I felt that most of the time, it's the music plus the movie that makes u shed tears.

In anime, they love to make very cute, adorable, lifely, bubbly girls die..... Added impact!

I remember seeing the preview of a anime , OSEAM in astro. The music, and the little boy crying that he wanted to find his dead/lost mother... OMG.... I felt a thight squeeze in my heart instantly.

me ah, ...'feel' onli la but nvr cry yet..but dunno which movie make me so sad also...but well, normally movies that make me wanna weep r those tragic love stories..

1. Taegukgi.

I cried till eye swollen in the cinema. SO paiseh.

sai um sai ah? ngan jung jor? hou kua jiong jek...

i always cry whenever comedy or sad movies.

Yeah !!

Me too le..

Even jus a litle touching, i oso wil cry... biggrin.gif

wah...whenever there's a touching scene i'll cry wan wor...

err...passion of christ..the only one that i remember...

Movie

- The Classic ( Korean )

- A Moment To Remember ( Korean )

- Armagedon - ( English )

- Lover's Concerto ( Korean )

Drama

- Beautiful Life ( Japan )

- Straiway To Heaven ( Korean )

- Jewel In The Palace ( Korean )

passion of christ.

hehehhehe..but usually when it comes to movie,my mind keep thinking bout the behind the scene,how they make it....so i am a spoiler...tongue.gif

Tuesdays with Morrie made me sob as well. cry.gif Saw it on TV.

hmmm......i saw a Middle East production before. forgot the name of the movie... bag.gif but its about a small boy and her sister who shares the same old and worn shoes as they're very poor. then, the little boy joined a running competition just to win a pair of new shoes for his sister.... msn-cry.gifmsn-cry.gif

hmmm......i saw a Middle East production before. forgot the name of the movie... bag.gif but its about a small boy and her sister who shares the same old and worn shoes as they're very poor. then, the little boy joined a running competition just to win a pair of new shoes for his sister....  msn-cry.gif  msn-cry.gif

children of heaven

http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....indpost&p=42795

hmmm......i saw a Middle East production before. forgot the name of the movie... bag.gif but its about a small boy and her sister who shares the same old and worn shoes as they're very poor. then, the little boy joined a running competition just to win a pair of new shoes for his sister.... msn-cry.gifmsn-cry.gif

There's a Singaporean film with an identical plot but I can't remember the title. It's directed by that Liang Po Po guy.

Put in an Asian context it's all the more closer to home and to the heart huh.gif

PS. I cried buckets watching it.

I felt that most of the time, it's the music plus the movie that makes u shed tears.

In anime, they love to make very cute, adorable, lifely, bubbly girls die..... Added impact!

I remember seeing the preview of a anime , OSEAM in astro. The music, and the little boy crying that he wanted to find his dead/lost mother... OMG.... I felt a thight squeeze in my heart instantly.

i watched OSEAM. A korean animation. It's supposed to be touching but i felt abit bored.