Sign in to follow this  
jacqline

Tinted moisturizer

Anyone using tinted moisturizer now? mine one almost finish dy need to get a new one.. i'm using nuskin now not bad but wish to try out other brands out there. Pls review ur feedback here thx smile.gif

ic... estee lauder hmm.. izzit rm150? i think i saw that b4..

btw any reviews on stila n laura mercier's one?

wat is tinted moisturizer?

isit moisturizer? any special?

oh, i know, stila got thise product...

i personally cant use stila foundation, it is too oily and sticky for my skin, coz my skin is oily skin.

i cant use their foundation, then their lipglaze is not very long lasting, but i found that blusher is quite nice.

yea .. i got their blusher .. quite nice too.. n the casing quite nice too tongue.gif but then not so long lasting also

not lasting ah? i feel it is ok wor....u use their podery blusher or cream blusher?

it's more lasting than their lip glaze but still after duno how many hours no colour liao.. i think is bcoz of my oily skin.. unsure.gif btw i'm using cream blusher.. the color is nice biggrin.gif

I'm now using Laura Mercier's tinted moisturiser. Quite value for money- Rm128 for a big tube..n it's not too oily....I think u can go to the counter and ask the gal for sample coz i did that before and the gal gave....

so cheap one?? tot the price now is rm149??

wow.. so good they got give sample.. hopefully they give when i ask next time tongue.gif

i Bought mine about 8 months ago....maybe they increase the price kwar.

But well worth it even at 149- coz don have to use alot, the coverage is very good....and can last whole day at work even. inlove.gif

yeah, the important is isit will make our skin look oily?

I just bought Clinique's Almost Makeup last week...it's a tinted moisturiser, oil-free and with SPF 15. I quite like it! The coverage is medium but I suppose you can apply more if you want more coverage. Give it a try...

I just bought Clinique's Almost Makeup last week...it's a tinted moisturiser, oil-free and with SPF 15. I quite like it! The coverage is medium but I suppose you can apply more if you want more coverage. Give it a try...

zha dou.. that time the ladies in subang parade told me clinique dont have tinted moisturizer!! bugger.. they lied to me! so ended up i bought anna sui one. actually i wondering if anna sui that one is tinted moisturizer.. 'cause from what i see, it's more like normal moisturizer.. however she claimed that it's the tinted moisturizer. dry.gif

sigh.. i think gonna finish my anna sui first only check out the clinique one.

huh, mizzy z can i know the anna sui 1 nice? how much? n how much about the clinique?

I bought Clinique's Almost Makeup for AUD50 something so not sure how much it will be in Malaysia.

Missy Z: What colour is Anna Sui's tinted moisturiser? Usually it should be like the colour of a foundation if it's a tinted moisturiser