Sign in to follow this  
jacqline

Tinted moisturizer

I'm using Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer (nude) ...it's great...easy for me, after toner straight apply it cos it comes with SPF20...don't have to apply moisturizer, sun block.

emma, I've heard quite a few raves for LM's tinted moisturizer. How much is it?

I'm using Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer (nude) ...it's great...easy for me, after toner straight apply it cos it comes with SPF20...don't have to apply moisturizer, sun block.

may i know tis Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer suitable for combi n oily skins?

I have a Prima Oligo one but haven't tried :P

I really like Benefit's You Rebel. Blends smoothly and not thing compared to quite a number of tinted moisturisers I've tried. but the colour is too dark though.

I have a Prima Oligo one but haven't tried :P

I really like Benefit's You Rebel. Blends smoothly and not thing compared to quite a number of tinted moisturisers I've tried. but the colour is too dark though.

yeah am using benefit you rebel too..what i notice is my face is less oily than before.. i like it..just bought it 3 days ago..the color suits me.. :clapclap:

a little trick I picked up when working at Benefit... if you have a stick concealer, you can draw lines all over the face then blend together with the tinted moisturiser to create a thicker layer which will give you more coverage and act as a moisturising foundation ;)

oh, and I tried the prima oligo's tinted moisturiser today. Pretty good! helped to even out the skin tone and it's in thick cream form so that just a little is needed and easy to blend. doesn't look patchy ;)

I have the Bobbi Brown SPF15 TM and Dermalogica's Ultra Sensitive FaceBlock SPF25. Although it doesn't say on the tube, the Dermalogica is tinted.

Both TM's are thick and hard to blend into the face like normal moisturiser. But then I tested with spraying Dermalogica's Toner first and then applying the TM's and it works like a charm. Basically applying any toner will work, as long as your skin is moist. Both has quite light coverage and looks very natural.

Anyways, I love both TM's and use it when rajin. If not I just put normal SPF15 moisturiser.

I am begging you all to try AVERINE sheer prefect foundation. I just bought the spot cover of averine. It is really thumb up concealer. before this I use BOBBI BROWN. bobbi brown creamy concealer is good for my eye but not for my cheek freckles. It ausing itchy and pimple on my inner cheek. I use the averine spot cover and the satin smooth foundation it didnt causing any itchyness and redness. after useing the spot cover i no need use powder to set my make up because it is comfortable and smooth enough feel so light. PERFECT the $ pay for averine product 's effect is worthy! it just so mild and really act like skin care .

Edited by jack & jill

i m using the perfect sheer foundation, its good...not oily and give just nice coverage and doest looks fake at all.

Thumbs up!!! however, its kinda pricey, just a small tube cost ard RM 138.

now they got promotion on the averine makeup set for only RM 158

items include:

pouch to store cosmetics

sheer perfect foundation

2 eyeshadows

1 blusher

1 lipstick

worth the price!!!! if u wish to try the foudation u can grad this set to try...its worth it!!! while stock last at LD

laura mercier and Nu skin tinted moisturizers are nice, Kevyn Aucoin's sensual skin enhancer...also nice, you need to use a very small aount and blend a lot...

Edited by gawjusgal

ZA tinted moisturiser is ok...but im sure foundation covers better

The main purpose of a tinted moisturiser is to moisturise and even out the skin tone. It is not intended to give coverage - hence this explains why many tinted moisturisers do not have much coverage.

If u want coverage, go for LF or 2 way cake.

me myself using za tinted moisturiser... not bad as it would not give me break outs! :)

anyway,should we apply tinted moisturizer 1st or sunblock?

me myself using za tinted moisturiser... not bad as it would not give me break outs! :)

hehe.. im using ZA tinted moisturiser too :thumbup1: it's very smooth and gives nice complexion too

how much is za tinted moisturizer? no coverage at all? and can it erase redness around my nose. my nose is quite red. the side there....

Hmmm. I have never used tinted moisturiser before. I saw Nivea's eons ago and never bought it. I do not think it is in the market anymore as long time no see them on the shelves liao. My complexion is actually not fair but "yellowish". Slight redness around the nose and upper lips area and I have freckles. If I were to use a tinted moisturiser (say, ZA's), I would need to apply some loose/pressed powder to set it, do I not?

i was recommended by bb's makeup artiste. i have dry skin so she recommend me tinted moisturiser, it look better than my older foundation bcoz bb's makeup is yellow based, it wont make my face look red red like very hot like that. coz other brands they are pink based, mostly suitable for fair skin "ang mo" de..

this few days promo, buy the foundation and concealer kit, free short foundation brush, face base sample, eye base sample and a cosmetics case..

the tinted moisturizer is rm135, and the concealer kit is rm126, so all together rm261, other stuffs are free de.. and its totally worth it, coz even though only mini foundation brush, it cost rm150 for normal de.

if put tinted moisturizer then no need to put the foundation anymore, is it ?

for me i usually just put tinted moisturizer then follow by 2 way cake and thats it.. if u want more coverage then should use foundation instead of tinted moisturizer :)