Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Your favourite fashion brand

Which is your favourite fashion brand?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite fashion brand?

• LV, Dior, Gucci, etc.
    • CK, DKNY, Versace, Armani, etc.
    • MNG, Zara, Naf Naf, etc.
    • Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, FCUK, etc.
    • Roxy, QuickSilver, Voodoo Dolls, Ripcurl, Billabong, etc.
    • Esprit, Guess, etc.
    • Melinda Looi, Jonathan Cheng, Key Ng, etc.
    • Seed, Padini, WH, etc.
    • Sungei Wang brands
    • Others, pls specify...

i think there's no voodoo dolls brand in msia..*sobs*. but is it an australian brand?

i buy anything tht looks nice, as long the quality is good enough =) and not over my budget.. i like esprit, benetton, mambo, mell by melinda looi, topshop, etc wink.gif

sigh...we dun have many nice brands in msia... sad.gif

yeah...and when there's nice brands, price dun come cheap too !

exactly....like warehouse...its cheap in europe..but in malaysia...its so expensive

yes muka lucu me agree with u la...there so cheap but here so expensive..darn geram wei

anyone know where voodoo dolls located? i cant seem to find them..

Ripcurl carries a bit of Voodoo Dolls stuf... Quite nice though not many choices ther... I bought a top ther b4... smile.gif

hmm.. i'd voted SEED, PADINI... hmm.. i love the cloth in SEED n PADINI AUTHENTICS.... SEEDS looks more a like girlish~ n P.A looks sporty~ hehe~ and love VINCCI so muchie~ almost all my shoes are from VINCCI~

I like Seed and Padini Authentics too! tongue.gif

Clothes in Topshop and Miss Selfridge are okay too, but some not really worth it, like a plain color singlet selling for RM50++, I really won't spend the money when I can get one of the same quality for RM20++.

My aunt told me that it's quite cheap if you buy in UK, but I don't think it's cheap in Malaysia though. tongue.gif Anyway, I know some people will still consider it cheap even in Malaysia. tongue.gifsmile.gif It's good to have the money to spend anyway. biggrin.gif

i guess every categories cater for different needs and every brands do come out with something nice.

when you're going to the beach, you'd wanna put on ripcurl, billabong, island shop and etc.

when you're attending some dinner functions, you may wanna bring a fendi bag, jimmy choo's sandals, longiness watch. wink.gif

casual outing: fcuk, padini, giordano, swatch...

but being a brand conscious person, i love to own designer labels. one thing i notice about their products is that the designs are really admirable and adorable smile.gif

take shoes for example, when you eye a pair of gucci sandals and vinci's, which one wins in terms of its styling and quality?

then a mont blanc fountain pen and a parker pen: again, needless to say.

i like topshop,zara,mng...but its too expensive for me...i'll only buy those cheaper ones.. sad.gif

so normally buy seed and sg wang stuffs.. tongue.gif

but sg wang stuffs hav to choose carefully leh...some of those clothes wear once then after wash will shrink or fade.. dry.gif

i like topshop, mng, elle, esprit, miss selfridge, Red Rum Murder

for cheaper options, i go for Colours, Padini, Rest & Relax, and some Sg Wang shops...

Plan to visit Cat Whiskers soon!

Difficult to choose,

I love MNG, Zara, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Key Ng, Vertical Club when i'm shopping in KL. Luckily we have MNG in KK now. Now waiting for Iora to launch in March 06.

I prefer U2, G2000, SEED, Radioactive, Hush Puppies shoes, padini.

i found a brand in jusco,midvalley..it's called orange sorbet..the clothes r very nice..very hip-hop..like them very much

i found a brand in jusco,midvalley..it's called orange sorbet..the clothes r very nice..very hip-hop..like them very much

ya, last time i see the magazine of jusco got intro this brand, but very unlucky just available at jusco midvalley, no other jusco...hehe...

i prefer padini...all in padini concept store, just like vincci...kaka...

i like some of the sg wang brand also...but very hard to shop, cuz there's so messy and crowded...

ya..onli midvalley's jusco hav it..so if wanna buy hav 2 go till midvalley

Equine Park Jaya Jusco also have it. Love it very much. There are a lot of Japanese and Korean style clothes. Their selling point is mix and match. They have hip hop and also very girlish style of clothing. Nice and with a very reasonable price...

guess..esprit..elle..

++ sg.wang cute2 stuff..ehehehe.. :D;)