Sign in to follow this  
babycoco

Date Rape Drugs

the best way is to keep squeezing lemon/lime (the sour-er the better) into the mouth and keep letting them puke. keep drinking water and drinking lime juice and eating lime. it'll help them better cos a couple of my friends got spiked before. scary, indeed.

really?? got spiked edi eat lime/lemon oso can cure one ar??? i oni knew tat if drunk edi eat lime/lemon got use oni...

i kena once!In RUSH

Went there with 3 frens. A guy bump into me, apologized n offered me the drinks he's holding. i took 1 n my fren took 1. i drank it, but my fren didn't, he spill it out later.

The guy start chatting with me n pulling my ears to talk louder, i got uncomfortable n move towards my frens (i'm in a circle by them, so kinda protected tongue.gif ), the last thing i remember is i start dancing n trip , 1 of my fren hold me. Then i in the car, keep on vomiting n my stomach feel pain. i think i'm in clinic/hospital coz it's all whitey n the smell. Then i woke up in my fren's room. Medicine on the table next to me n my fren on the floor.

She woke up n tell me what happen.

I was like drunk keep on dancing n don wanna leave. I even pull my fren to the dance floor inside where i trip off n fall there. Then outside i claimed my feet hurts(i'm on heels) so they sat me down. 1 i lean on, 1 passing tissue(i vomit) n 1 massaging my feet! ha ha ha biggrin.gif

Then i said hurt in the stomach, very painful. They got worried dunno what to do, can't send me back like this so they send me to clinic. The doc say i need an injection, otherwise he'll have to called the police (i guess i look obviously drugged). Then dunno how i didn't get the injection but resting in clinic there. then see me look ok dy my fren brought me back her place (i still look unconsious but breathing normally,she dare not send me back).

I don remember a thing!

So girls.....don ever ever drink from a stranger's cup oh.....Thank god i'm with some trustworthy frens..or else i'm dead.

Thanks god u are ok eivan. I seldom go to pubs / discotheque at nite. If i do, i never leave my drinks unattended. Friends are important. I only go out with who i knew and never accept a stranger's offer for drink. We as girls must be extra careful when we go out.

Hmm interesting...and good to know. I sometimes give gals my drinks...but I never spike them la tongue.gif But some gals would refuse my offer and just cheers with me only with their own glasses.. lol

I think this whole date rape thing is kind of a coward thing. tongue.gif Lamers way of getting a gal.

Use proper/legal skill la tongue.gif lol

hey, i saw someone mentioned bout q-bar and spiked drinks, my fren got spiked in q-bar.... and experience the same thing as eivan.. passed out, and ended up in the hospital.. but she stayed in the hospital for 2 - 3 days if im not mistaken... had some jabs, and stomach cleansing.. she didnt know wat happened, cos she ordered the drink herself, so its either the bartender, or someone in her gang.. sad.gif

thank god a good fren was wif her... so nothing bad happened to her.. but its so scary, and painful...

can someone die from a spiked drink??

ohmy.gifohmy.gif so scary... luckily non of us experience the same thing... lookaround.giflookaround.gif

moral of the story... never go clubbing alone or with 1 frend.. go in a large group of frends where you trust them.. 2nd, finish your drink before u go to the washroom or outside to get fresh air.. 3rd, dun even take any drink offer from strangers tat u dunno even if he is leng chai and cute to u.

hmmmm..... as i remember i got spiked once by my frens (girl)...... luckily not much happen... i think so ;P

My 2 cents on this: Always watch the bartender closely when he is making your drink; I have heard that they sometimes spike your drink on "request" by other patrons. Its for this reason that I prefer draft beer or have the bottles popped open in full view. I've only had 1 experience where I was so bloody plastered that I forgot what happened - one moment I was on a stage, next I was sitting down I think, the next thing I know my partner was helping me walk from the cab back into the apartment. But that's only because there were 20 of us and we were drying up the bar with all our drinking.

Of course if you smoke, don't go accepting cigarettes from strangers and be wary about strangers joining your table and placing their drinks closely to yours, or are hovering around your drinks.

A gal in this forum..i don't wanna mention her name...she should read this thread carefully..READ IT! :mumbling: .. all this thing nearly happened to her...what i gotta say is..girls out there, even though we take care of the girls but you girls must take care of yourself too and protect yourself abit laaa.. don't drink too much until you're very drunk and you know nothing and got blurred..there's lots of wolves out there.. :mumbling::loser:

Edited by barracuda82

I think sometimes its helpful to look at the reason behind those actions. I know u care and is concerned aout her well being, but lambasting out publicly isnt exactly a good idea.

Usually a person who drink until drunk has something unhappy inside them which they want to drown it. In such situations, most ppl would let their guard down and become less cautious.

I have a friend who is a very seasoned drinker and she is always wary bout ppl spiking her drinks. But one time at dragon bar, she still got spiked. So the lesson here is that, you might be careful all the time, but things still do happen esp if the culprit is very sneaky or skilled.

propz for sharing the info,

girls now dun simply take free drinks

Guys like Chuin loves doin this kinda stuff to girls ,once in Zouk twice in Glo Club Penang.

now only Girls get spiked by this drugs .. guys get it to.

Theres once this 2 not bad looking girls put in Rohypnol into guiness and let me drink and then after that in wine... they didnt took advantage of me but then after that i forggot everything, what i know is peopel from the club told me the next day i wanted to fight with the whoel world and stuff .. and i never loose temper when im drunk thats for sho... so guys beware

Yes, Always go out and club with people or friends you know them well. Doesn't matter you wanna to be so wild in the party or whatsoever, you need some real best or good friends watch you out!

This is my gang experiences.

We always watch out for each other, of coz we trust each other so much! Watch out each other's glass if friends walking away!

Boys always rough! Having a stupid affair juz b'coz of staring each other! Then somebody spike us!

What to do? When you start feeling weird on you body system, you need to do whatever you can vomit or throw out everything from your stomach. I use my index finger to do that!.....

And yes! i always put a slice of lemon infront of my teeth and suck it for couple min. It is useful if you think you're starting getting there (drunk). and it make you awake (make sure it is sour enough)

Most of all, drink smart not drink hard. Not pretend to be hero or heroic when bumped into another group of friends ask you to drink so and so cocktail! I always drink if i know them very well and always hang out with them, juz maybe that particular night i don't hang out with that group! Or else, those hi n bye gang, forget about it! Not a single sip! If they pissed n no further friendship. Forget abt them! Fc*k it! i don't care on "face" problem!

Conclusion, Juz be conscious and caution and careful when you club!

Edited by Sam

actually date rape drugs are dangerous. but im not sure if what ive been through is more dangerous. there was once this gay guy was after me and i barely knew him. he likes to drink at nice places and once invited me to drink with his other friend in his friend's new condo. i can't drink and it freaked me out coz i couldn't reject him as i had rejected numerous invites elsewhere with him. judging from what i observe his friend is gay as well.

so scary to hear this topic..most of the day newspapers claimed rape victims...what happen to the rapist harr..dun have any prostitute anymore meh...worsen if the victims "sent to death"... :die: pity the poor girl.. :(:( luckily got bf protect me n didnt go clubbing :cheers: anymore..almost a year redi... :praisegod:

be more cautious if went to clubs n aware of ur drinks...

dun take drinks from strangers :nono::nono:

always hold ur glass. :P

make sure ur friends oso could be trusted.. :unsure:

actually date rape drugs are dangerous. but im not sure if what ive been through is more dangerous. there was once this gay guy was after me and i barely knew him. he likes to drink at nice places and once invited me to drink with his other friend in his friend's new condo. i can't drink and it freaked me out coz i couldn't reject him as i had rejected numerous invites elsewhere with him. judging from what i observe his friend is gay as well.

gosh this is really kinda scary and nerve wrecking..

alwiz bcareful of ur drink...go dance...for ur own safety TAKE ur drink WITH U or I mean dance wif UR DRINK !!

always make friends with the people working in the club. Let them know who you are and who are you coming with but never take them as a free ticket to walk in unless they offer.

one of my ex-gf knew almost every club staff coz she likes to make friends wit ppl especially bartenders. So i guess that's why she's safe until today and still can enjoy herself flat. Except for the Sangria bartendress who I knew later was lesbian (think her name was Isha or Iza) and wooing up my gf... hahahahah... at least I got worried for a moment.

My 2 cents on this: Always watch the bartender closely when he is making your drink; I have heard that they sometimes spike your drink on "request" by other patrons. Its for this reason that I prefer draft beer or have the bottles popped open in full view. I've only had 1 experience where I was so bloody plastered that I forgot what happened - one moment I was on a stage, next I was sitting down I think, the next thing I know my partner was helping me walk from the cab back into the apartment. But that's only because there were 20 of us and we were drying up the bar with all our drinking.

Of course if you smoke, don't go accepting cigarettes from strangers and be wary about strangers joining your table and placing their drinks closely to yours, or are hovering around your drinks.

i agree with lexy :nod: nowadays is pretty dangerous for girl to go clubbing alone and even walking alone at night :unsure: always go in a group :group: and be aware of the drinks :beer: