Sign in to follow this  
makeupjunk

Imitation or genuine?

Do you thinkg it's OK to buy an imitate branded handbag/wallet/purse?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thinkg it's OK to buy an imitate branded handbag/wallet/purse?

• Yes, Imitate is fine
    • No, Must be genuine

me rather save n wait 2 buy a genuine 1..

i wouldnt use a purse especially if it is a imitation... i wont ler.. coz its embarressing if cant afford might as well use normal fancy purse...

me also agree with ivone..if ant afford then use other purse lo..save d then only get da genuine wan lo..to me imitation is a big no no...turned.gif

high 5 michelle n makeupjunk turned.gif

I'm very particular about leather stuff, like wallet, bag, shoes, etc. so must be genuine one.

If ther r mor ppl like us, many stalls in Petaling Street wil hav 2 close down... laughing.giftongue.gif

yalo how i wish they close down.so no more imitation..now everybody also usin..got real wan la got fake wan la..make da real one not special d... turned.gif

i will definitely buy the genuine stuff..i wun pretend to be rich enough to buy when i am not.though the quality of the fake stuff at petaling street (my frens call it PS boutique) is getting better, carrying the real stuff will actually boost my confidence and make myself feel better..

I choose to go for those brands that I can afford, rather than buying imitate stuffs. Why buy the imitate stuffs anyway? To pretend that you're rich enough to own those branded stuffs?

If a person buy imitation because she thinks it's no big deal, or she likes the design but thinks the real stuff is too expensive, then it's ok. If she buys it because she wants to show off but can't afford the real thing, then it's very pathetic.

yeah, i don't go for imitation stuff. for me, if i got the money, i will buy the genuine if not i will choose cheaper brand. anyone know how much is GUCCI hobo bag? like it a lot

hrmm... confession here.. ive actually bought those counterfeit products from 'PS boutique"s, but just cos i cant afford the real stuff, but i really want something like that... in terms of the color, shape & design. cos other cheaper brands do not come in that shape or design....

however, i never lie whenever someones asks me... like 'how much is it', i will always say, aiyah, fake one lah...buy for fun only lah! hehe

cos i feel that even if i lie that its geniune, no one will believe it lah! how to afford, unless im super rich lah, .. rite ? and its quite easy to differentiate those genuine and counterfeit, quality varies a lot. couple of bags i bought has loose thread all over, distorted designs.. bla bla bla..

but i guess this isn't quite right, unfair to those buying genuine, cos it kinda hurts to know that you spent a bomb on it and everyone around has the same thing...

of coz real wann....

real one is a must.

i have only 1 imitation, that is b cos i like the design and the brand is only available in KL. saw the imitation bag in KK cost me around RM200

bought it but ended up using once only.

real one is a must.

i have only 1 imitation, that is b cos i like the design and the brand is only available in KL. saw the imitation bag in KK cost me around RM200

bought it but ended up using once only.

Goodness gracious. RM200 for an imitation...?

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

If there's a design that looks like a branded item BUT the logo is not there, does it consider as imitation also? Sort of like 90% look-alike (10% missing cos no labels and logo)?

To me, I think these kinds are OK cos the logo is not there...

I would never go for imitation, I rather use a paperbag though…….. hehehe

Although branded stuffs are expensive, but the quality definite is there.

in MayWong case,it's okay lar.Coz admit one ma.But if those that act as if they super rich when everyone know that they're's are a fake,then that's too 'boh liao' =P

I don't buy imitation too.i prefer buying good bargains that can also outshown my style.^^

I won't go for imitation branded bags. If i cannot afford the real branded bags then i'd rather buy those non-branded bags.

hmm.. i dun mind buy imitate stuff..but it doest mean im kindda act person coz i goes into design~

but for purse, i rather buy genuine..coz it use for a long time.. ;)