Sign in to follow this  
aka

Good Heat Protector Spray?

Hi ladies

Can you recommend good heat protector spray to me? so my hair wont be damaged by curling iron/ hair straightener thanks.

Please state:
-brand
-price
-what you love about it
-where to buy Edited by aka

hi there....

i came accross youtuber rosebud143
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgnO3xP82vw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgnO3xP82vw&feature=related[/url] do check her youtube; she recommended a good heat protector.
Hope this helps
[quote name='aka' timestamp='1314586831' post='599250']
Hi ladies

Can you recommend good heat protector spray to me? so my hair wont be damaged by curling iron/ hair straightener thanks.

Please state:
-brand
-price
-what you love about it
-where to buy
[/quote]

[size=2]let me share something about spray:[/size]

[size=2] [/size]

[b][size=2]WHAT[/size][/b][size=2]
Pantene Medium-Thick Hair Solutions HeatProtection & Shine Spray protects hair against heat styling damage whileproviding softness and shine. Medium-thick hair is left soft and infused withhealthy shine.

[/size][b][size=2]WHY[/size][/b][size=2]
Pantene’s research has uncovered thatmedium-thick hair fibers intersect more often than fine hair and have atendency to rub up against each other, making them prone to damage at thesurface of the hair cuticle. This friction can cause chipping of the cuticleand a rough, dry feeling. Medium-thick hair also has up to twice the amount ofprotein than fine hair, making it less flexible.

[/size][b][size=2]HOW [/size][/b][size=2]
Pantene’s innovative heat protection sprayformula features micro-polymers that form a protective film around strands tohelp shield strands against heat damage from styling. The formula helps reducefriction, enhancing style-ability and providing a lustrous shine.

[/size][b][size=2]USE[/size][/b][size=2]
Pantene’s Heat Protection & Shine Sprayprepares hair for blow drying, flat-ironing or curling. Shake well beforeusing, and apply liberally section by section. For hair that’s shiny andhealthy, use with Intensive Restoration Treatment.

[/size][b][size=2]True love, guaranteed[/size][/b][size=2]
When you look good, you feel good … and Pantene will help you get there. Infact, if you don’t absolutely love this product, we’ll send you 2X your moneyback. Now that’s a beautiful promise.[/size][size=2][/size]

According to my experience heat styling can damage hair, especially if done too often. When you straighten your hair with heat, you are temporarily altering the protein bonds in your hair and weakening it.

The toni & guy one is good for the burnt smell as well as a good protector for hair,
it's smell is very lovely. It is a good conditioner which makes your hair really soft and
strong...

On 4/25/2012 at 3:52 PM, sofiyah said:

I would recommend not to use heat protector sprays.

Got to bump this post

I would like to ask you why not?