Sign in to follow this  
vinc

i hate my gf

tat's y sometimes being a guy oso very kasihan!!!!

responsibility always make the r'ship getting harder.

sounds like love becomes to responsibility.

I think that it's not about responsibility~ Strictly speaking, she is blackmailing him, emotionally.. And I think that as bad as a slap in the face, constantly..

i'm so pity about ur situation.

i have a guy fren having same situation with u.

he cant dump his gf, cos the gal suicided 3 times after their arguements.

finally they get married tis year.

it works...but i think this type of relation wont last long, it just like he been forced to do so...

well..they r never satisfied arent they

the girl feel so insecure...i think instead of her calling u all the time...just drop her a few calls when u r free n telling her how much u love her this n tht...this way, she get the attention she wants and MAYBE will calm her down 4 a while....its better than 40sms or 80calls a day frm her rite? at least u're in control this time.

psychiatrist ?? how much first...iam not loaded guy....

if i say she mental got problem what will happend on me ???i cant imagine it....

haiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

if i break with her i can GARANTY N WARANTY u all she will kill herself in front of me........

why break up with her? i hope i didnt hint anything on breaking up on my previous replies...

seeing a psychiatrist is not that expensive..it's not like what we saw from TV, where one lie down on comfy couch...i have seen one ...u can bring her to GH...there is this department..

you must try to understand what is stress / depression / possesiveness and so on...if you have no confidence towards this professionalism, then i woukd stroingly advise you not to try this coz you are going to make things worse...

i am recommending this alternative coz i know we are not good in tackling this prob as we do not have the knowledge to tackle one psychologically...she has no mental problem...this is very common...all of us have this kind of psychological 'defects' at times..

i have a fren who is exactly like your gf....she suspects him a lot and woud always want him to have lunch with her every day though they work at different place (quite near)....calling, msging i guess it's pretty normal for her...he works in a bank and work in a female community...hence, she felt really insecure....she always hesitate whther to seek help from them until it get worse as she hears a man talking to her...telling her that her bf has got another woman on his bed....and these past few months, she started seeing things..which is hallucination to us....she sees a little girl and a man...but those two only exist when she is alone....at her house...

if you think you could talk to her with the right manner and tactfully, then go ahead.....100% support....if you cant, leave the job to the professional with you supporting her by her side....one consultation is RM50 and more....depending on the situation.......perhaps u can get a cheaper one too..not sure...

you can try email this doctor......i used to email him when i was so lost in searching for a psychiatrist....he can give you good pointers with your current problem...but i dont guarantee you a reply coz the last time i corresponded with him was 16 Oct 2003

<Philip@imu.edu.my>

Dr. Philip George

Asst. Secretary

Malaysian Psychiatric Association

P.O.Box: 12712,

50786, Kuala Lumpur.

mmm............gals have this kind of action is bcos their feel insecure......... she is scared of losing u........i could feel that u r quite a good looking guy.... and is a very good guy...... u know.. in this world there is less and less of good guys..... i think your gf just dont wanna lose u........

mmm............gals have this kind of action is bcos their feel insecure......... she is scared of losing u........i could feel that u r quite a good looking guy.... and is a very good guy...... u know.. in this world there is less and less of good guys..... i think your gf just dont wanna lose u........

yupz. I agree. For a girl who sms 40 times and call 30 times a day is definately insecured and have some problem trusting. I feel for you but this is something you must deal with your own.

*sings*-please relase me let me go........ tongue.gif

*sings* For I don't love you anymore... To waste our lives would be a sin...So release me, my darling, let me go... tongue.gif

aiyah if she drives u mad, affect ur job, putting pressure whats the point? we r in relationship for stress-free companionship..not to add more stress! a good relation is a relationship, a bad one is a relationshit...so if u think is a relationshit, like the gals say..just let her go. noff sayd

i think in a relationship, if u r not happy..why continue it? you're only hurting yourself n your partner more by arguing and the awkward moments..

if u r happy with her..then continue it...

funnyface86 Posted on Sep 1 2005, 03:32 AM

i think in a relationship, if u r not happy..why continue it? you're only hurting yourself n your partner more by arguing and the awkward moments..

if u r happy with her..then continue it...

i agreed!

this type of situation in a relationship almost always end up in breakups... so... sooner better than later...

however... be prepared for a looong breakup... when the girl reaches this stage... it could take up to a year b4 she can finally let go... the phone calls, missed calls, sms... they will never stop until/unless you change your number... she might threaten suicide, stalk you, or even fake a pregnancy... anything to get u back in her life... just for the sake of having you back... for her, it won't be your heart that she's after anymore... it's the person... even if you don't love her anymore (you said u hate her) she doesn't care

the girl is insecure, she is possessive, she gets jealous very easily, she is blinded by the need to have someone/anyone to call her own, irrational, emotional and verging on psychotic.

sometimes, you gotta be cruel to be kind.

did you do anything that made her think you were cheating on her before ( like in the past) ?

I think she needs the "trust" talk and obviously like everyone say she is insecure.

However, you have to let her understand that relationship are created on the base of trusting each other and the mutual feelings. If one cannot trust the other then there's no point keeping the relationship going on because it will always be a break up ending.

Probably you'll also have to let her know that its stressing you out and if she threatens you with death when you really can't take it no more then you just need to inform her parents( if she was even serious - as many girls threaten their bf so they wouldn't get dump), that is if her parents are staying with her. If not, just let her housemates keep an eye on her.

I think all the advices above are enough for you.. and I hope you're now clear what you should do.. she's feeling insecure because of you.. remember this, u have the responsibily to get back her trust towards you.. if you feel.. aghh. been with her 5 years.. i feel so lazy to do all these anymore.. or.. I tot 5 years of relationship explains everything? If i ever wanna dump her, i would have dump her earlier.. or wouldnt have even cared for her.. maybe all those are in ur mind.. but please bear in mind that girls like to be pampered (not too much, once in a blue moon), needs attention throughout their lives.. they dont like to feel being abandoned.. this will kill them..

Maybe you can tell her that what are u doing now is for u guys' futures?? Have to sacrifice now before it's too late.. yeah.. those sweet smses and maybe in betwen 2-3 hours, call her and tell her that ur thinking about her and wondering what she's doing.. that would probably satisfy her.. tell her that ur living hard like this.. ask her.. would she likes her guy to suffer mentally everyday? If she loves u enough.. she wouldnt have push u to the edge.. question her just to make herself clearer to what she wants and what she doesnt.. answer her just to make sure everything's alright..

5 years are too much for all these to ever happen still.. u gotta take control now or forever ever.. you cant get urself out from this.. maybe u'll be the one who will end up consulting the psychiatrist.. good luck dude!

sorrie 2 say dat all posts r 2 long 4 me 2 read bt glancing through...guess most babes r suggesting ya 2 break up?

well...hv ya?

really, if she's giving ya a hell...den jz get out of ta ship..fast!...4 ya own's sake wink.gif

same here...the previous replies are too lenghty for me to read...juz browse through...agreed wid the rest...the gal is feeling insecure...but is it her prob??? Is there a possibility that you are not giving her the secure feeling she needs? Talk to her and find out what is really the prob??? Find out why she is doing all those things...tons of calls, sms, checking on you etc etc...dun be selfish and juz try to tell her that she shouldnt do all thse thgs b/c it kinna irritates you and will affect your life... understand what she needs and try to fullfill her needs as well as yours...she cares for you thats why she is doing all thse silly thgs to get ur attention...dun hate her...she juz happen to use the wrong way to express her love towards you...try to be considerate...all the best to you...

PS. She dont need a psychiatrist...she is not mentally ill...worse comes to worst you may try take her to a counsellor or psychologist...but i dun think it is that serious that she need to see a psychologist... smile.gif

vinc,u guys lack of communication.sit down & discuss with her,find a good way to talk to her okay.let her know,all u been doing now is for our future.

no working,no income,no income,how to bring her happy & satisfy?tell her u r working is not going clubbing or hang out with friends.give her some confident on u.she must have faith on u.. she cares u,u must be happy just she using a wrong way to express her love yo u hehe... cheers..

i hate her but i also love her..

why i hate her ?? she always disturbing me even i sleep or working.....

everytime call me 1 day around 20+ call 40+sms i really canot tahan....

iam working as IT technician at campus sometime when i doing servicing at the class my gf call n disturb me i need to go out to answer my phone then go back inside...i feel very angry....scold her then cry i also soft hard u all teach me how to do lah..........

After reading the 1st post on this thread. Not the many replies in this thred.

This is just my opinion (white-washed). And if you like these kinda "chicks". All to you.

1) I wouldn't argue but communicate with her in a mature manner. Her crying doesn't help either. This is not the way to solve a problem.

I bet if both of you talk things over, this petty situation will be resolve.

Maybe she's lonely that's why she's calling you so often?

If it doesn't work out with you, I had say leave. She's gotta respect you and vise-versa. Is she loves you she would understand.

Good luck

wooww...that's really...really really scary

why dun u talk to her..and this time make it clear tat sometimes u r busy n dun appreciate her calling n smsing u so many times in a day

Hmm...i think you need to talk to her. There might be a reason she is like that for fear that you might cheat on her. Maybe she has bad relationship experience or maybe her family history is the cause of it. I have a friend whose father cheated on her mum and it had a great impact on her.

It a good thing that you sort things out with her.

rvoyan the post is started 2 years ago lar LOL!!!

but anyway tis kinda gf freaks me out man, im gonna go nutters if get this sorta gf

obviously she is feeling insecure with you.i won sms or call my bf so much la...but i oso will always feel he doesn't care or love me anymore when we no longer have much time to spend together.he studies at other college and me stuck in another...so v have really less time to meet.he also started to change and become an adult like attitude whereas im still like a child,constantly seeking 4 his attention.i just hope sometimes he would sms me o tell me he mis me no matter how he is bz.i just want to c his care 4 me.things aren't really improving much now,since he always thinks that im childish 4 behaving like this...but he is trying to show me more his care already :) try to care ur gal more

she bothers u because ur she loves u.y don she bother other pl anyway?when it comes to the time when she will not bother to disturb u anymore,that means she doesn't love u anymore and u wil finally realise her importance at that moment