Sign in to follow this  
sophia smith

I Want tips to pedicure in home..

Hi friends..
My Feets are becoming so rough and darken(due to sunrays)..So I decided to make pedicure in home..Is it possible?..If possible then how can I do this ? ..I am not aware about how to do this..
Please help me..

[quote name='sophia smith' timestamp='1312348803' post='598340']
Hi friends..
My Feets are becoming so rough and darken(due to sunrays)..So I decided to make pedicure in home..Is it possible?..If possible then how can I do this ? ..I am not aware about how to do this..
Please help me..
[/quote]

Hi Sophia,

Try get cuticle remover from any pharmacy shop. Rub onto your toes. Remove all dead skin wtih cuticles scissors. Try remove dead skin of your feet with foot scraper daily while you bath.

Scrub your feet with exflolating scrub and pat dry. apply some lotion. Daily, do apply some nail & cuticle treatment oil onto your nails. You can get from BodyShop a pen-like stuff on the treatment oil stuff. .... Very easy & convenient. U can apply any time any where.

I do my pedicure routine at home. save a lot of time and money too.

Try ya :lol: Edited by Jane Creamer

This is what I learnt from a Pedicure spa I had... pour fresh milk (not skim) into a tub, and add hot water - viola! Your own milk bath for your feet. Soak your feet and use a body scrub to scrub away dead skin cells. If you want to be more indulgent, add a tablespoon of honey into your scrub. It smells & feels heavenly. It's such a treat! :) 

For application of colours, I always just paint close enough to the sides of my skin, so my skin doesn't get colors and guess what, it looks just as nice (if not nicer)! Always apply at least a basecoat (to protect your nails from discoloration), 2 thin coats of color & top it off with a top coat. You can just buy 1 transparent gloss cot instead of a base & top coat.