Sign in to follow this  
stellahoshiko

Tarot Updates

Greetings to readers in here again..after such a long period of absence.:doh:I've been like everyone else, busy with my own daily stuffs and all and realize that I haven't been updating much in here. So I thought I'd drop back in somehow for a little updates. Through the years, I'd come across many who'd taken a like to tarot and thus started learning the beauty of it all. I'm glad to have my fair share of responsible students as well. I understand that there are still many who might be curious about my learning courses so I think it might be proper to let you understand further in here and~if I happen to be absent from here, you can easily drop me a mail and I'll reply once I'm back. Learning courses are as below:-

-Basics Learning period will certainly be shorter than the advanced and you'll be guided through all about tarot from front to back and card by card (examination not encouraged)

-Advanced A longer learning period as more discussions will be carried out throughout the whole course. A creative self will be further enhanced and studied in here as well (examination allowed but
optional)

Please note that examinations carried out and certificates issued will be Britain or American based. (subject to mentor's enrollment of candidates per term.)

If you have any further queries, simply drop me a mail and I'll revert from there on. I hope this information about my tarot studies will be simple enough to understand and to be considered if you're into tarot readings, be it in intermediate or professional reader stages.