Sign in to follow this  
allanphang

Rebonding and Hair Straightening

anyone knows which salon in kl using redken product for rebonding?

winnie, i paid abt RM480, where it includes a rm120 after treatment and hair cutting abt rm60(by the owner), so the rebonding process abt RM300,for my hair length which is till bra line..which is quite worth...!

not sure in KL if they're using Redkens but from what i've seen in sungei wang n other places, mostly uses Wella and Loreal

pinky: what do u mean by"after you cut it your hair lost the weight then so sure will back to normal make it look frizzy... "

I mean after few month you do the rebonding or straightening,better don't go to cut your hair be very short,it's because when you cut your hair,it'll lose the weight then make your hair be lightweight then can't keep straight like before...Sometime our hair is long sure have more weight!

Except you don't want your hair still straight,so sure you can cut it!

oh..im still considering to straighten my hair..sometimes i come across those girls with super duper straight hair...look so fake..their fringe look like stick..i would prefer something natural

Maybe she do is straightening,so the result will be very fake too straight!You can choose Rebonding,it will make your hair be more shine & not straight like fake!

Trust me,if you do rebonding with the Good Stylist & Good Product,it wont make you feel regret to do it!(But so sure your hair is healthy before you doing it!)

After you'll feel it's easy to comb & when you thought your hair you'll feel very smooth & soft ,especially when you in air-corn room or cold place,your hair will more smooth you never try before!~

This's 1st day after I do the rebonding!

user posted image

This's after few month I do the rebonding!

user posted image

hi, anyone know rebonding that less than RM200 cuz kind of broke now.. want to find cheaper one...

my hair is straight juz that the side of my hair curl only.. if can i wan to do side only...

I just straighten my hair...costs me RM200 + treatment...

PinkyWon: how much u did ur rebonding?

Hehe...mine 1 do very expensive,maybe my hair is thick & many!I use L'oreal straight is RM290 + L'oreal Ampoulle is RM30 (using it before do straight,prevent for drying out!) + Treatment RM72 + Cut RM8 (So angry cut a bit also count me!)

All = RM400

For me I never go that shop do again,however the result is good!Because last time I do rebonding at KL RM180 (includ cut & treatment)!This shop too expensive cut a bit also count it!

Winnie the pooh,how was the result?You like it?

pinkywon..may i knwo whr did u do the rebonding?

I secretly told you it's the saloon at KB,hot lip mad.gif ....you know where it's?

PinkyWon :Erm...i look chubbier wo...my face looks so big now.Do u like urs??

chubby?Erm...my hair have "liu hai" but not look chubby...Your hair have "liu hai"?

forget asking you before,your hair is longer then your shoulder?

or your hair is too thin?

pinky:yeah...about 2 to 3 inches longer than my shoulder.My hair is not that thin le..but my face is quite chubby before i straightened my hair.Whats ur face's shape??Oval??

My face shape is oval,but my friend face shape is circular but she's suitable for rebonding too!

Maybe her hair is long then shoulder more then 5 inch!Your hair cut is layer...or?I can't imaging how your face shape look like,it's very chubby?

I secretly told you it's the saloon at KB,hot lip mad.gif ....you know where it's?

y u show angry smiley?hotlip near taman bahagia?

pinky: my face is more to meaty ..hehe..yeah..ier..maybe its bcz i just straighten it and hafta wait for a week time to have it looks more natural..

oval face?? envy envy..........u suit every hairstyles

y u show angry smiley?hotlip near taman bahagia?

ya,near 7-e there!Because I feel the tauke is too money face!Before say the price is not so expensive,then after cut a bit she also count!

Like that day I go to wash hair then suddenly no electric,that time I'm wash hair with the water but the water is a bit & too cold,after she wash my hair I feel not clean!After no blow dry my hair,let me wet hair go out & you know still count me RM8!I never meet the bad service salon like this before! ohmy.gif

pinky: my face is more to meaty ..hehe..yeah..ier..maybe its bcz i just straighten it and hafta wait for a week time to have it looks more natural..

oval face?? envy envy..........u suit every hairstyles

Yeah!Maybe just few day so it still look very straight,let see after few week maybe will be better!For me 1st week also look very dump,always stick to my face look very oily!

Hehe..however I'm oval face but I feel my cheek have a bit meaty too!So some hair cut I can't try like the "liu hai" short then my eye brown,this hair look not suitable for me,it will make me look fatty & blur.keke~

ya,near 7-e there!Because I feel the tauke is too money face!Before say the price is not so expensive,then after cut a bit she also count!

Like that day I go to wash hair then suddenly no electric,that time I'm wash hair with the water but the water is a bit & too cold,after she wash my hair I feel not clean!After no blow dry my hair,let me wet hair go out & you know still count me RM8!I never meet the bad service salon like this before! ohmy.gif

so u nvr want to go back to the salon anymore?but the effect of rebonding is not bad.but the shop looks a bit lao ya

so u nvr want to go back to the salon anymore?but the effect of rebonding is not bad.but the shop looks a bit lao ya

Don't want go back any more lor!

Ya ler,lao ya but expensive!

My sister go there wash hair her hair short then shoulder RM14,you know la normaly kb price wash hair at salon just RM10 for long hair!

The effect is good,but I think I can get more cheaper with other nice shop like Jane or sister,there is more cheap & good enough!

Jane do rebonding using Crstallizing actually this product is expensive then L'oreal,but when I told jane I do at hotlip,she direct asking me expensive or not!?hehe~

Don't want go back any more lor!

Ya ler,lao ya but expensive!

My sister go there wash hair her hair short then shoulder RM14,you know la normaly kb price wash hair at salon just RM10 for long hair!

The effect is good,but I think I can get more cheaper with other nice shop like Jane or sister,there is more cheap & good enough!

Jane do rebonding using Crstallizing actually this product is expensive then L'oreal,but when I told jane I do at hotlip,she direct asking me expensive or not!?hehe~

hhmm..honestly tell u tht jane doesnt do a good job.my sis hair burned n dried up after done at jane. n there is one aunt told me tht her hair break n can c the broke(short short one) standing up..

pinky: wad kind of hair product u use? serum?mask?special shampoo??

I have use many type of hair care by right now.So I always alternate using it!If my time are rush I'll using L'oreal Intense Repair Shampoo because no need using extra wash-able conditioner,I just put leave-in conditioner is enough,the result are smooth & soft!

Shampoo~*

1.L'oreal Intense Repair 500ml(Now is change to Absolut Repair,but I still have this shampoo about half bottle)

2.Gold Well Kerasilk 200ml

3.Wella Sp Hydro 1000ml

4.Wella Bio Touch(yellow color),this's my mum shampoo I get some to use!

Serum/Conditioner~*

1.L'oreal Intense Repair Leave-in Contioner(still have a little bit)

2.L'oreal Absolut Repair Leave-in Conditioner - I feel

3.Sheseido Crystallizing Aquafix

4.Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Spray(half bottle)

5.Joico Silk Result Straight Smoother

6.Asuko Serum

7.Sebastian Potion 9(My cousin give me,but I seldom using it!)

8.System Professional Serum Spray

9.Wella Bio Tought Conditioner - I get my mum conditioner,hehe~

10.L'oreal Elseve Conditioner(orange color)

Mask/Treatment~*

1.L'oreal Liss Control 200ml - I most like it,the smelling are so nice & the result is most great!

2.Wella SP Power Mask 400ml

3.Gold Well Kerasilk Treatment

4.Schwarzkopf Total Repair 1000ml

hhmm..honestly tell u tht jane doesnt do a good job.my sis hair burned n dried up after done at jane. n there is one aunt told me tht her hair break n can c the broke(short short one) standing up..

Erm...but last month my sister do rebonding at Jane,the result are good!Before her hair is dry & have coloured,after do at Jane no split end & not dry!

Before her hair are dry,she never take care of it,no any hair mask or treatment!After do rebonding she just go buy hair mask!Now her hair have shinny however she less to do treatment!

& so sure the price is cheap!