Sign in to follow this  
allanphang

Rebonding and Hair Straightening

I never do permanent rebonding.

just temporary rebonding which cost me RM48 (wash and temporary rebonding) because I have a long hair and the stylist says it will cost me about RM200+ if I want to rebonding permanently.

He suggested me to cut a bit of my hair but I won't. I've cut it last year and the effect was bad.

wow.. so exp.. i did my temporary rebonding for only RM12.. (no washing)

I just did a volume rebonding. Very natural. Not super straight and flat like the usual rebonding.

RM 350 june 2008 promotion. i did on weekdays. I suppose when not so many ppl, they can provide better service. Any way, thumbs up for KENCE salon at Sri Hartamas. The hairstylist has 10 years experience, a korean name Ed. He is good, polite and skillful.

I just did a volume rebonding. Very natural. Not super straight and flat like the usual rebonding.

RM 350 june 2008 promotion. i did on weekdays. I suppose when not so many ppl, they can provide better service. Any way, thumbs up for KENCE salon at Sri Hartamas. The hairstylist has 10 years experience, a korean name Ed. He is good, polite and skillful.

omg THANK YOU!!! Is the promotion still on??? i saved all my money for this!

omg THANK YOU!!! Is the promotion still on??? i saved all my money for this!

Call them and ask them whether this promotion is still valid. I am not sure.

Hello,

I have thick hair, the kind that makes my hair feel so heavy and makes everyone tired as they tie my hair. Since its thick, it makes my head looks all bushy like a walking mop!! How much would it be if I do rebonding/straightening on my bob cut hair?Is it better for me to do a rebonding or straightening?Possibly not those too pricey, crazy, hiked up prices kind of salon. Preferably around BB area.

Another thing, has anyone tried at those academy salons?There are a few around that area right? Mind if any1 could quote their prices?Thanks a lot!

HAIR REBONDING IN MELBOURNE???????????

hey guys,

I actually dnt know much about melboune. but i am dieing to have hair rebonding. unfortunatley not many ppl r aware of hair rebonding here so i cant understand where to go and how to go.... can anyone plz tell me a good ,reliable cheap and best hair saloon for hair rebonding in melbourne, Australia?

QUOTE (michellechen @ Nov 12 2005, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i rebonded my fringe (from root to eyebrow) before cost only RM20. who say fringe cannot rebond, i think your hair stylist just want u to do whole head and earn your $. usually good hair stylist will always suggest type of hairstyle for you rather than u choose then they do, in the end your hair is not like the want that u want initially.
Fringe rebonding 4 RM20? Tht's so cheap... I also did b4... Mine was RM45-60, can't really rmb d exact price, quite long ago...

yeah. fringe rebonding for rm20 is cheap man! i did mine for rm50. also from root to eyebrow. quite expensive since it's quite a small amount. am searching for a reasonable price place to do my fringe in the future. don't want those cheap but give me shit hair after that.

QUOTE (sal85 @ Jul 25 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAIR REBONDING IN MELBOURNE???????????

hey guys,

I actually dnt know much about melboune. but i am dieing to have hair rebonding. unfortunatley not many ppl r aware of hair rebonding here so i cant understand where to go and how to go.... can anyone plz tell me a good ,reliable cheap and best hair saloon for hair rebonding in melbourne, Australia?

r u a Malaysian? are u coming back anytime soon? if yes, my advise is to NOT REBOND UR HAIR IN MELBOURNE!!
my cousin and a friend did their rebonding there, and it costs them around RM800+ (after converting) just for rebonding!! it's like so so super expensive, that my friend always wait till she comes back to Malaysia to do it, and she always says it's so cheap doing hair stuff here.. well, she comes back around once every 1 1/2 years.sometimes 2 years once. anyways, she can survive cos her natural hair is also quite straight, so she can wait till she's back here.

if u're not, then mayb u can go hunting somewhere around for a reasonable priced one smile.gif

[quote name='esther^^' timestamp='1107260549' post='51325']
i will go to the saloon recommend by my friends, and also i always going to. rm400 is a bit expensive.... i do the rebonding cost RM250~300... and the effect is good. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/quote]

If not find the reliable one will only damage the hair