Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Slimming Pill, anyone?

[quote name='Jessokl' timestamp='1270543273' post='581253']
Anyone got interested in Duromine? I got the supplies who give a better price. Only Rm 105 per Box.
[/quote]

Hi, I would like to order the Duromine at the price mentioned. RM105 per box? pls revert back to me at kuchthecat@gmail.com. Thank you.

we only do AUTHENTIC original boxed Duromine. We also provide you with advise that you can get better then from doctors. As we has been into duromine research for more then 7 Years. Doctors simply prescribe and sell. WE GUARANTEED YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME!contact us at this number 0132934075

Hello
I'm on Generic Reductil (Meridia) since september and I feel ok. First 2 weeks I felt a little bit strange, I was thirsty, headaches and not in a good mood ! Anyway I knew that first 2 weeks will be like that becuase the pharmacy where I bought my pills told me about this possible side effects. Now I feel good, no pain or discomfort, I started losing weight and I'm actually happy. I'd recommend it to anyone. 
Good luck !!

Hello guys

Have any of you guys on this forum have heard about Nuskin products ? But if some of you guys have used or is using this products,I would like to give discount price for the YEAR END SALE on all the Nu skin products.

If you want to lose any weight and get better skin there's solutions for it.

I'm not trying to sell any products essentially but if you already are using Nuskin products I can save save u some cash$$$

message me if you want xoxo or whatsapp me on 0111914872

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by klbabes

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share with you my experience with Generic Reductil 15 mg. I have been taking it for 5 weeks now and have lost 5,3 kg! I'm really happy with it. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry, and it is much easier to stay away the sugar and fat that I love so much. I've also got a bit more energy. I have been buying it from http://meridiareductil.com. I don't have anything negative to say about them. My order was despatched promptly and I would definitely recommend this source to others. Completely satisfied !! 

We sell ORIGINAL Duromine 30mg and 15mg capsules, NO generics.( Weight Loss Pills ) National and International shipping available. For more information please inbox.Stock Available At Present : 56 boxes (first come first serve)

EMAIL US ON :-  rspharma45@gmail.comCALL OR 

Whatsapp :- +60162433397 

Other Countries , Please Email us ..

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 2:09 PM, louine04 said:

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share with you my experience with Generic Reductil 15 mg. I have been taking it for 5 weeks now and have lost 5,3 kg! I'm really happy with it. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry, and it is much easier to stay away the sugar and fat that I love so much. I've also got a bit more energy. I have been buying it from http://meridiareductil.com. I don't have anything negative to say about them. My order was despatched promptly and I would definitely recommend this source to others. Completely satisfied !! 

Hi louine04,

Just wondering how you are doing on REDUCTIL! I am using their Reductil 15 mg for about two months now and they are working great for me.  I've lost 8.8 kg already and feel great. Just ordered another one month supply and I am going to add the gym back in to my routine and try to eat healthier and see if that improves my results even more :)

Hello ebba14,

Well done on your weight loss :) I stopped taking these pills one month ago because I achieved my goal losing 32.5 kg in seven months. This was the only thing that helped me to lose weight and I'm very grateful!!! Good Luck on Your Weight Loss Journey!!!