Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Slimming Pill, anyone?

Hey there.. I hope its not too late for you to assist me. I ve been looking for kintop the past 2 years just after i delivered my 3rd baby. To date, I cannot find any other slimming pills that works as good as Kintop. I ve been using them since 2006 and I find it s fast and effective.and it delivers what it promise. I lost 12 kg just before I got pregnant.. So please if anyone can help me look for it? I ve been searching for it in China, shanghai to be exact but could not find them. I even asked my hubby to look for it in Russia, they said they used to have them but not anymore. I f only someone can tell me, what product is the best or at least compatible to kintop, I ll be very happy.
Currently I have been taking Amberine and excel tea plus sne nothing change. I still have love handle and my thighs and arms are flabby. I am only 60kg but would like to lose another 6-7kg. With kintop, I lost 12 kg in 45 days. And it shed off inches from my tummy esp as my tummy was really flat, my arms very leaned and my thighs was slim and firm. I dont encounter any side effect..I was from size 6 down to size 0-2. I just loved my body then.. so please anyone..

[quote name='dolphin76' date='29 July 2006 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1154187951' post='299543']
QUOTE(sue76 @ Jul 28 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]298992[/snapback]
Hi Rachelsly,

I want to slim down.. u recommended the fiber drinks...may I know where can I buy it...... ??? How much it cost for the fiber drinks ??? because I m interested to try....

Actually I have try mny pills..... now the popular one is the SNE... but I think it not really work out.... I have taken for 2 mths and it cost me RM580 but my weight still remaining.....

Hope to hear from u soon..... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

hi there sue...

welll... i just wanna know y u didnt lose weight from the SNE product? it's because so far from whom i introduce the product.... they'll lose weight and there's reduction in their body shape.

welll... if those who cant see the diff after taking the product for abt 2-3mths, it could be due to excessive toxins in yr body and also if one is on BC or FP pills.

maybe you wanna email me and let me know yr condition. would love to help ...

cheers
tansiewli@hotmail.com
[/quote]

NH Detox has side effect as well. my fren took it for some times and after she stopped it, she cant "poo" (very serious constipation problem) and end up with tumor.

it is advisabe to take low Low-glycemic good. That is the main reason why most of the diet do not work.

Many commercial products are high in protein or they add carbo-blocker or fat blocker so that you can lose weight. This is not how our human body absorb food.

More information can be found here on why many diet does not work and how to use a balanced diet approach that has shown good results

http://www.simplygoodhealth.org/reset/z.php?id=3480763&eid=malaysianbabe

Anyone interested can pm me for the details and also the before and after picture of my frens by using this approach.

[quote name='jerrynn' date='17 February 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1266391952' post='579039']
NH Detox has side effect as well. my fren took it for some times and after she stopped it, she cant "poo" (very serious constipation problem) and end up with tumor.

it is advisabe to take low Low-glycemic good. That is the main reason why most of the diet do not work.

Many commercial products are high in protein or they add carbo-blocker or fat blocker so that you can lose weight. This is not how our human body absorb food.

More information can be found here on why many diet does not work and how to use a balanced diet approach that has shown good results

http://www.simplygoodhealth.org/reset/z.php?id=3480763&eid=malaysianbabe

Anyone interested can pm me for the details and also the before and after picture of my frens by using this approach.
[/quote]

WOW, that constipation problem does sounds serious till it caused a tumor... Risks that babes take these days to look slim :S

[quote name='Ducky' date='28 February 2010 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1267359594' post='579442']
WOW, that constipation problem does sounds serious till it caused a tumor... Risks that babes take these days to look slim :S
[/quote]

anyone hav reductil stocks? I'm intersted to get it. btw, can we get it at the phamarcy or guardian or watson?

Anyone got interested in Duromine? I got the supplies who give a better price. Only Rm 105 per Box. Edited by Jessokl

[quote name='dollygurl' date='04 May 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1272955871' post='582574']
I heard many ppl rave abt leptin green coffee recently..wonder if it cause skin dryness:rolleyes:
[/quote]

For me i m using this from JAN - MAR almost 2 month...nth for skin dryness problems...:)

[quote name='Lin83' date='04 May 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1272958187' post='582579']
For me i m using this from JAN - MAR almost 2 month...nth for skin dryness problems...:)
[/quote]

Hi
Be careful with what you put in your body. A little about leptin:

Leptin promotes weight loss by suppressing appetite, decreases meal intake, augments satiety (makes you feel full), and increase energy expenditure and metabolic rate. I agree with benefits of increasing metabolic rate to lose weight, but not if we have to be dependent on intake of leptin, not if our body cannot maintain the set point of a higher metabolic rate for long term. And if we're to trick our body to 'feel full' and 'eat less', how do we know if we're not missing sufficient nutrients and how can this be sustainable?

Leptin can cause increase of heart rate (perhaps that's why the product stated not suitable for those suffering from cardiac conditions, high blood pressure)
Leptin can cause an increase in the excretion of urine and the amount of perspiration produced by the body. This is because leptin increases energy expenditure by all systems of the body
Leptin may cause insomnia or sleep complications due to its stimulative effect on the body

Consumer awareness is very important. put some time to google more about leptin, lots more to discover.

QUOTE (PinkFlyButter @ Oct 22 2009, 12:00 AM) Hi girls,Just wanna share..

There's another product called 'Lami' .its an Indonesian jamu pill. Can buy at those small jamu shops.
It works like Reductil..suppress appetite.no imsomnia.just have to drink a lot of water.as usual.
I've just started,recommended by a friend.seems to work..I can only really tell after 1 week.
And it boosts my energy(keeps me awake daytime so i can Exercise!)

I wonder if anybody here ever heard/tried this one?

ps: i know all the precautions of slimming pills,but i still want [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Hi,

I heard this before, I'm interested. but don't know where to get it. expensive kah ?.
[/quote] Edited by redsugar

[quote name='Jessokl' date='06 April 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1270543273' post='581253']
Anyone got interested in Duromine? I got the supplies who give a better price. Only Rm 105 per Box.
[/quote]

hi...im interested to buy..have been taking reductil and slenfig but doesnt work...i still ave appetite to eat..please email me at [email="apogee80@yahoo.com"]apogee80@yahoo.com[/email] for details.

[quote name='jococo' date='22 October 2008 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1224683291' post='522755']
HI, i know this doctor that prescribes Duromine or other weight management pills like the highly recommended Reductil (Sibutramine) which has less side effects than duromine. he has many clinics around klang valley & penang. consultation is very cheap, like RM12-RM15 only. so maybe u would like to leave me your email & i'll give u the nearest contact?
[/quote]

hi..please email me details at [email="apogee80@yahoo.com"]apogee80@yahoo.com[/email] ...i want to buy duromine...thanks Edited by april80

[quote name='dollygurl' date='04 May 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1272955871' post='582574']
I heard many ppl rave abt leptin green coffee recently..wonder if it cause skin dryness:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Just googled bad news about leptin green coffee. advise not to take for long for those insist to continue taking. This is china manufacturer product, a little scary too. Luckily i tried only 1 box.

http://www.qatarliving.com/node/1068306

UAE bans green tea and coffee meant for weight-loss
Submitted by SPEED on Sun, 30/05/2010 - 8:30am Health
'Potentially harmful ingredients not listed on label'

By Rayeesa Absal and Nathalie Farah, Staff Reporters Published: 00:00 May 30, 2010

Abu Dhabi: The Ministry of Environment and Water (MOEW) has banned the sale of weight loss products, Leptin Green Coffee 800 and Leptin Slimming Bag Green Tea, after laboratory tests revealed potentially harmful medical ingredients that were not declared on the label, officials said.

Obaid Juma Al Matroushi, MOEW Acting Director-General, issued a decision on Sunday, banning the products from being brought into the UAE and from being sold on the market.

The products were found to contain medical ingredients that were not recorded on the label. Ministry officials said they were not registered as medicines and were being sold without prescription. The products, which are manufactured by America Leptin Pharmaceuticals, were banned in Saudi Arabia last month after it was found they contained Sibutramine.

Sibutramine was formerly licensed for slimming, but later suspended from use after studies revealed its link to an increased incidence of cardiovascular diseases. Despite attempts to contact America Leptin Pharmaceuticals, no representative was available for comment.

Due to the fact Leptin is spelt the same as the popular product Lipton in Arabic, and has a similar English name, Iain Potter, Vice-President of marketing, Unilever North Africa Middle East, issued a statement confirming Lipton green tea is free from harmful products. "We would like to confirm all Lipton tea products are made of natural tea leaves and do not contain any artificial ingredients, especially those alleged in the American Leptin Pharmaceutical Ltds product."

Lipton tea is fine

Because Leptin is spelt the same as the popular product Lipton in Arabic, and have similar English names, Iain Potter, Vice President, Marketing, Unilever North Africa Middle East issued a statement confirming that Lipton green tea is free of any harmful products.

"Unilever, the producer of the Lipton brand of teas would like to clarify that it is in no way associated with American Leptin Pharmaceutical Ltd., whose brand of Green Tea has been banned by the Saudi FDA as it contains sibutramine."

"We would like to confirm that all Lipton tea products are made of natural tea leaves and do not contain any artificial ingredients, especially those alleged in the American Leptin Pharmaceutical Ltds product," he said.

Source: Gulfnews.com
---------------------------------------------------------

On such porducts Lable should read as "loose Life not weight"

Please Becareful with such products in the Market.

Anyone find 'Leptin Green Coffee 800 and Leptin Slimming Bag Green Tea' or any such harmful products in Qatar Market, please report to concern autrhorities or report inform to Ministry of Business and Trade on + 974 4945555.

May want to try product call trim up. i am currently taking it after see my cousin drop like 5 kilos in about 3 weeks time. Taste wise is okie, it does help make me feeling no hungry compared to reductil. And best part is , it helps to detox as well. I can go toilet without my fiber at night after drinking this. can save up some penny hehe..
So far, i felt my thighs and tummy smaller

can try this
[size="3"]Mei Zi Tang Botanical Slimming Capsule

Botanical Slimming…… Purely natural soft capsule Extracts from plants, being safe without any toxicity, and highly efficacious.

This product adopts many kinds of natural plants that possess the function of slimming and keeping nice figure. These plants, such as nice slimming grass, jobstears, tarragon, psyllium shell, hoof bamboo shoot, lotus and etc, are carefully extracted and purified with modern advanced technology for the product whose function theory is as follows:

1. Restrain the activity of lipase in stomach and intestinal canal to enable the fat in the taken food not to be absorbed by the body. This effect is shown in the form of defecate with fat (oil) nature, which means people could excrete the equal quantity of fat as that has been taken.

2. Improve the metabolism and basic metabolism ratio (BMR) of fat, which means to increase the consumption of human body energy. The body fat would be broken up into heat, carbon dioxide and water. This product could not only reduce the redundant fat, but could also supplement many kinds of amino acid and trace element such as copper, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, zinc and selenium. In the mean while, it can activate body cells and make balance over body microcirculation while eliminating the long-term accumulated toxicity elements. Thus it possesses the unique slimming, toxicity-eliminating and fat-adjusting function.

【Suited age group】 beyond 16 and below 65

【Precaution】
*Not applicable for woman in pregnancy and attention should be paid for person with a cardiovascular disease and apoplexy history.
* 1 capsule a day. Do not take more than recommended.
* Do not take this product if under any medications. Do not mix with other supplements
* Do not consume alcohol while taking Capsules. It may neutralize the effectiveness of the slimming process.

【Product specification】 650mg x 12 capsules x 3 pieces

【Approval code】 WSJZ (2002) No. 0047

【Producing standard】 GB1749-1997

【Usage & Dosage】 1 capsule/time, 1 time/day

【Producer】 Kumin Industry & Trade Co., Ltd

only cost rm120. Buy 2 get the third one for RM 80 only (3 and a half month’s supply)

from: [url="http://my.88db.com/my/Views/88LinksFrame.aspx?url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/mei-zi-tang-mei-zi-tang-slimming-product/124627387597451?v=photos#%21/pages/mei-zi-tang-mei-zi-tang-slimming-product/124627387597451?v=wall"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/mei-zi-ta ... 451?v=wall[/url][/size]

[quote name='Jessokl' date='06 April 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1270543273' post='581253']
Anyone got interested in Duromine? I got the supplies who give a better price. Only Rm 105 per Box.
[/quote]

do u still av the supplies of duromine? im intrested. do leave me ur contact...thanks

[quote name='Jessokl' timestamp='1270543273' post='581253']
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]Hi..there. i am from kuching, sarawak, seriously i am interested to have Duromine or Slenfig15. i tried to get it from my doctor but they refused to give it to me. they do not understand i have very bad eating problems..last year i am only i am only 55 kg now 85kg...am so worried. i love to eat and i cant control my eating habits.. so the only thing tat suite me is some slimming pills tat could "stop my appetite" so i will not eat to much like b4. i tried many slimming products but still cant help me. my sister advise me to try slengfig15 or duromine...but cannot get it here. i do not know why..[/font]
[font="Georgia"]please help me..do u think u can get it for me. TQ[/font]
[font="Georgia"]write me avengedx_81@ymail.com[/font]
[font="Georgia"]
[/font]
[font="Georgia"]Cheers***************
[/font]

Im taking [url="http://generic-meds-store.com"][url="http://generic-meds-store.com"]Reductil[/url][/url] for 3 months now... And think its fabulous...

I buy it on the same site, it's safe and I like their Customer service ...

The first 2 weeks, were a bit hard, I found it really hard to sleep. But those symptoms were gone in 2 weeks.

Now I don't feel any side effects, my appetite decreased a lot and I feel very energetic :)

Self do not recommend of any Slimming Pill, Meal replacement, skip meal and etc.
Healthy Balance diet is calculate appropriate lvl of your body calories, protein, water, fats. Base on that nutritionist will write out a diet meal plan
Slimming Pill and meal replacement may be fast slim down but for long terms wise it doesn't not come with Complete healthy Nutrition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/kuala-lumpur/RM28-Essential-Health-Screening-at-ILife-Nutrition"]http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/kuala-lumpur/RM28-Essential-Health-Screening-at-ILife-Nutrition[/url]

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Edited by Emma4545

[quote name='Emma4545' timestamp='1330957779' post='606286']
Capsiplex Slimming Pills - [url="http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=178"]http://capsiplex.com[/url] I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
[/quote]

you bought the normal or with 'plus'? how much weight loss and did u exercise?

please advise. thanks.

Hi!

I would like to share my experience. I have never taken slimming pills as always heard those horror stories abt it.
I am not actually overweight but it just the tummy is getting bigger and most of my pants is getting tighter. And cholesterol level was border line.

My friend introduce me this product call TRA. It is a whole weight management programme. You will need to take the supplement according to the programme for 3 months.
The product wise is safe as it was approved by Singapore Health Ministry. So I presume it should be safe if not, how can Singapore Health Ministry gave approval.
From my understanding, it is not the body weight that we need to be concern with. It is the body fat and visceral fat level that we need to be concerned. The body fat and visceral fat is the one that caused a lot of problem like overweight, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and etc.

And I have check around with my friends before taking this product and found that quite a number of people taken this product and really slim down and become more healthier as no more high blood and etc. And one more thing is that after few years, they still maintain the nice body shape. No rebound according to the term that they use.
And of course, no side effect too.

I am taking the product for 2 weeks now. Looks promising and hoping my cholesterol level will drop too.

Anyone want to know more, can always pm me or email me at [email="lokh77@gmail.com"]lokh77@gmail.com[/email], in case I don't reply cos I don't always log into the forum.