Sign in to follow this  
sophie_

I wanna be slim

I have a great desire to be slim and beautiful :)
I don't want my bf to look at any other girls, I wanna be better....
I'm on Reductil for 3 months now and lost some pounds so far... I hope to lose all unwanted pounds in a short period...

Maintaining good diet and exercise helps. But excessive pound lost is not healthy. I have the experience of infertility due to underweight.

I have full set of NuSkin TRA stock (3 months) to let go at the price of RM4,300 instead of RM4,800. I am not an agent, therefore I have no other way to sell it off. Initially I bought that set for my mother but no matter how many times i've tried to convince her she just reject me, very stubborn.
Personally I've tried it and I have lost weight in 1 month from 50kg to 46k and now I am 43kg... weight still maintain after 5 months. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

[u]Hi all,[/u]

Can anyone tell me how to eat the Pharmanex Tra?? I've bought the whole set for three month about last year. Firstly i eat then i stop already. Now i wanted to continue to eat and finish it but can't remember how to eat already. Can anyone tell me how to eat?? Pleaseeeeeee.........please write to me at [email="joycelcchan@yahoo.com"]joycelcchan@yahoo.com[/email] .Thanks