Sign in to follow this  
Mandy_80

S.I.Y - Slim It Yourself (Lose 2-5kg in just 10days) BEST OFFER !!

100% Original SIY Guarantee !
Or Money Back !

Promotion!
Best Price !
Super Fast Delivery !
Lowest Price in Town !

GRAB NOW ~~~ CHEAPEST
:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Or Money Back !

Promotion!
Best Price !
Super Fast Delivery !
Lowest Price in Town !

GRAB NOW ~~~ CHEAPEST

Or Money Back !

Promotion!
Best Price !
Super Fast Delivery !
Lowest Price in Town !

GRAB NOW ~~~ CHEAPEST

100% Original SIY Guarantee ! Or Money Back ! Promotion!Best Price !Super Fast Delivery !Lowest Price in Town ! GRAB NOW ~~~ CHEAPEST :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

For FAST RESPONSE, welcome PM us at 
Facebook : >> X-Perfect & X-Detoxx Facebook <<
cool.gif  016 - 9737300 Britney (WhatsApp / Line / SMS)

1nm5.jpg
g5bz.jpg

X-PERFECT & X-DETOXX

XP-Perfect per box 15sachets :RM128 WM / RM138 EM
X-Detoxx per box 15sachets : RM88 WM / RM98 EM 

1set = RM216.00 (West Malaysia) / RM236.00 (East Malaysia & Singapore)
2set = RM432.00 (West Malaysia) / RM472.00 (East Malaysia & Singapore)

* 1set for 15 days consumption / 2set for 30days consumption (watch best results at the first phase)

LOSE 4 - 10 KG / MONTH With X-Perfect & X-Detoxx !!!

( PROVEN EFFECTIVE)

♥~ <<BIG PROMOTION>> ~♥

X-Perfect

1 x Box Xperfect = RM128
2 x Box Xperfect = RM256
3 free 1 x Xperfect = RM384
6 free 2 x Xperfect = RM768
10 free 4 x Xperfect = RM1280

X-Detoxx

1 x Box Xdetoxx = RM88 
2 x Box Xdetoxx = RM176
3 x Box Xdetoxx = RM264
4 free 1 Xdetoxx = RM352
9 free 3 Xdetoxx = RM792

X-Perfect + X-Detoxx ( SET )

1 Xperfect + 1 Xdetoxx = RM200
2 Xperfect + 1 Xdetoxx = RM344 free 1 box Xdetoxx
3 Xperfect + 1 Xdetoxx = RM472 free 2 box Xdetoxx
4 Xperfect + 1 Xdetoxx = RM600 free 3 box Xdetoxx
5 Xperfect + 1 Xdetoxx = RM728 free 4 box Xdetoxx

p70a.jpghkm8.jpg

NO NEED DIET ! NO TIME EXERCISE ! NO STARVING! NO SKIP MEAL! ENJOY YOUR FOOD AS USUAL !
The most EASY, HEALTHY & SAFETY way to CUT WEIGHT, CUT INCHES!

100% Natural Extracts Slimming Products
Products Made in Malaysia, Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia.
✔ ISO 9001
✔ GMP (Good Manufacturing Product)
✔ HACCP Warranty (Food Safety Management System)
✔ HALAL

kmmc.jpg

【 X-PERFECT 】 Ingredients & Functions:
Mango Ginger Extract, Garcenia Cambogia, Digestive Enzymes, Probiotic, Chitosan

☑ Cut calories, cut carbohydrates, reduce cholesterol
☑ Block appetite, block glucose convert into fat, block carbohydrates turn into glucose
☑ Improves fat metabolism, improves blood circulation, improves body metabolism, improves digestive system

Mango Ginger Extract : This extract is also known as African Mango, a fruit commonly eaten in West Africa. Laboratory research has shown that Mango Ginger Extract will inhibit body fat production, regulate metabolism, enhance fat decomposition, and effectively burn fat. It is a "useful tool" for batting the growing worldwide problem of obesity.

Garcenia Cambogia : It is known as Mangosteen or Brindle Berry. It has been used for centuries in South East Asia and India as weight loss ingredient. It can be taken for reduce or control appetite, deflect calories intake, reducing carbohydrate craving, slow down the process of converting of excess carbohydrate into fat.

Digestive Enzymes : It release nutrients from food, the nutrients are then absorbed and utilized by the body. Therefore, it is fundamental to all life, it will improve and strengthen the digestive system, strengthen the immune system, building protein into muscle, cleansing blood and breaking down toxins.

Probiotic : Years of researches showed that probiotic extracted from plant has healthy and slimming effects. Functions of probiotic include inhibit bad bacteria, strengthen resistance of digestive tract, enhance fat burning, stimulate intestinal peristalsis etc.

Chitosan : It is a special fiber which is able to "soak up" or absorb six to ten times its weight in fat and oils. Also prevents the absorption and storage of fat by converting into a gel which "traps" the fat.

【 X-PERFECT 】 Direction Of Use:
Drink daily in the morning before breakfast, take 1packet mix with 150ml warm water and drink immediately. 
THEN, continue your usual 3meals a day *breakfast, lunch, dinner all need to intake food, NO DIET, DO NOT SKIP MEAL*
AND, MUST drink a lot water, at least 2litre per day.THAT'S ALL !!!
X-PERFECT helps you to burn and dissolved excessive body fat, improve fat metabolism, cut calories, cut carbohydrates, reduce cholesterol and many more.

pbz5.jpg

【 X-DETOXX 】 Ingredients & Functions:
Psyllium Husk, Spirulina, Oat Fiber, Soy Fiber, Wheat Fiber & Inulin Fiber, Wheat Grass & Chlorophyll, Aloe Vera, Oligosaccharides ,L-Carnitine

☑ Detoxification, Eliminates Edema, Preventing and treating constipation
☑ Healthy & Ideal Weight Control
☑ Promotes gastrointestinal movement, Strengthens immune systems
☑ Improve digestion system, Improve blood vessel blockage
☑ Prevent colon cancer, Prevent heart diseases
☑ Control cholesterol (LDL&HDL), Control high sugar levels in blood

Psyllium Husk : It is a soluble fiber which is easily dissolved. It contains a spongy fiber that has been widely used for health problems like reduces appetitie, improves digestion, cleanses your system of harmful toxin, to lower blood sugar level, to reduce the risk of high cholesterol, prevent colon cancer and etc.

Spirulina : It is a single celled blue green algae, which contains 10 vitamins, 8 minerals and 18 amino acids. It is an easy-to-digest vegetable protein. Spirulina is an ideal anti-aging food, concentrated nutrient value and loaded with antioxidants. It has been found help reduce weight, and help with many allergies, visual problems, carbohydrate disorders, anemia and many other disease conditions.

Oat Fiber, Soy Fiber, Wheat Fiber & Inulin Fiber : Fiber essentially a carbohydrate and is found solely in plants. The main function of fiber is to keep the digestive system healthy and functioning properly, which will aids and speeds up the excretion of waste and toxins from the body. Fiber also give benefits like preventing heart diseases, controlling high blood pressure and diabetes, constipation problems and preventing colon cancer.

Wheat Grass & Chlorophyll : Wheat Grass is high in magnesium and its great at fighting constipation as well as improving fertility. Also high in oxygen which is great for brain and body tissue function. The Chlorophyll found in wheat grass benefits those with blood sugar problems and also neutralizes toxins.

Aloe Vera : It contains enzymes, minerals, anti-microbial, amino acids and sugars. Used to aid digestion, reduce inflammation, destroy strong bacteria, control the stomach acids, stimulates tissue regeneration, cleanse and sooth the body.

Oligosaccharides : It is carbohydrates which have 3-10 simple sugar linked together. It is a prebiotic that helps to minimize viral and bacterial diarrhea, inhibit the growth of many harmful bacteria and help to produce nutrients, especially vitamin B and digestive enzymes.

L-Carnitine : L-Carnitine declines significantly after the age of 40. Therefore, we can get L-Carnitine through supplement which benefits are to regulate fat metabolism, to lower blood fats associated with high cholesterol, help to weight loss, improves poor circulation, and fight coronary heart disease.

【 X-DETOXX 】 Direction Of Use:
Drink daily at night after dinner, take 1packet mix with 250ml warm water and drink immediately. 
X-Detoxx helps you to detoxify body toksin, eliminates edema, little tummy, prevent & treating constipation and many more.

*** For whom already achieved ideal weight & shape, only drink X-DETOXX to maintain your perfection and do body detoxification to prevent the accumulation of fat & toksin from daily foods and drinks which will caused obesity. ***

X-PERFECT & X-DETOXX , first 30days weight loss 3-10KG ( + INCHES decreasing)
* figure depends on individual body constitution, metabolism, current weight situation

p8w3.jpg

AFTER ONE YEAR !!! One year later, body weight well maintained at 59kg ♥
(from 71.5kg - 58.8kg. Still maintain at 59kg after a year) A good role model. She maintains her perfection with her own balanced eating habit. Well done!

vief.jpg

No Diet, No Starving, No Skip Meal, No Exercise.
Enjoy the most SAFE, EASY & HEALTHY way to be slim & stay slim!

Results in first 15-30days: CUT WEIGHT 2-8kg & CUT SIZE 1-3inches as from our actual customers records since 2011. 

HAPPY SLIMMING! this is our commitment! with love... :D

Product Made in Malaysia. Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia.

ORDER NOW !!!

Facebook : >> X-Perfect & X-Detoxx Facebook <<

Edited by Mandy_80

Or Money Back !

Promotion!
Best Price !
Super Fast Delivery !
Lowest Price in Town !

GRAB NOW ~~~ CHEAPEST

ORDER NOW !!!

Japan's Technology ToxSeries 45-kilo

ac77.jpg

** All Time Promotion **

u8i5.jpg

Package includes FREE Poslaju:

Original Price:
1 box = RM158
2 box = RM316
3 box = RM474

Promotion Price:
1 box = RM130
2 box = RM260
3 box = RM390

Dealing method:

Bank in : (MBB / PBB / CIMB)

Contact method/details:

Britney: 016 -  9737300 (CALL / SMS / WATSSAP)

45-Kilo 

Disclaimer: www.45-kilo.com was established to provide good, practical information to help healthy adults in their weight loss efforts. This site is not intended for people under 18 years, pregnant or breast feeding women, underweight individuals or people with eating disorders or any health condition that requires a special diet. We do not guarantee that the slimming result will be completely works on every person. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A QUALIFIED DOCTOR BEFORE USING OUR SLIMMING PRODUCT!

45kilo™ is a combination of natural ingredients, which allows you to achieve your dream-physique & ideal weight. Its main ingredients are a collection of precious herbs for aid in weight loss. It uses the most advanced extraction technology from the high-grade fucoxanthin, plantago shell and other variety of natural nutrients that helps in achieving idle weight for each individual.

45kilo™ is recommended to help obesity and decomposition and it burns fat around the waist, abdomen, buttocks, thighs and arms which are common problem areas. It prevents edema and controls your calorie intake, increases metabolic rate and detoxifies. 45kilo™ prevents body-weight rebound, and is complied with World Health Organization ideal weightloss standard.

l3j8.jpg

LEARN MORE

Fucoxanthin is known for its oxygenated carotenoid content that contains beneficial health effects. Its carotenoid (natural pigment) is extracted from brown algae plants of the kelp species. Algae are considered to be one of world’s most nutritious stimulants and a very important nutrient.
Fucoxanthin contains UCP1 protein activity that is able to decompose fats. It is also able to stimulate the liver to generate lower DHA cholesterol. Fucoxanthin does not cause addiction or any other side effects.

Fucoxanthin is highly soughtafter mainly because:

1. Fucoxanthin is able to eliminate accumulated fats and convert it to energy instead.
2. A nutritional supplement product with dual-capability that increases metabolic rates and promotes fat burning.
3. Improves heart and liver.
4. Improves immune system.

Psyllium Husk is a healthy way for weight control. Its spongy fiber content reduces improves digestion and cleanses your colon system, allow you to have a healthy dieting. Psyllium husk is a perfect solution for relieve irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea and constipation. It enables easy bowel movement to decompose loose stool and reducing flatulence and bloating. Like an internal soft brush, it removes the accumulated fats and harmful bacteria & parasites in the large intestine, enabling waste to defecate easily. The Psyllium husk swells up in water forming into a gel. It increases your satiety and reduces your calorie intake. It prevents constipation and cleansing your intestine allowing you to achieve weight loss!

Prebiotics Also known as ‘probiotics’, prebiotics is known as friendly bacteria because it helps increase bifidobacteria while maintaining good intestinal environment. When there is sufficient number of friendly bacteria contributed in food digestion, it can accelerate your body to absorb nutrients and fight against harmful bacteria in the intestine.

Senna is a natural and safe herbal laxative that helps to soften stools and relieve constipation. Also known as the Egyptian Senna or Cassia Seed, the bitter herb can also be used to help digestion and burn calories to achieve weight loss effectively.

Garcinia Cambogia extract derives from the fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia tree. It is also known as Brazilian Cocoa or Malabar tamarind. The outer surface of the fruit is very similar to a pumpkin. Its fruit contains Hydroxycitric Acid (hydrogen-based citric acid) and has a wide range of purpose. One of its main uses is that of dietary aid and is able to suppress appetite and burn fat.

Guaraná extract grows in the Brazilian Amazonian jungle which is also known as the Brazilian cocoa. It has high nutritional value and is rich in amino acids. It contains various minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates, a single acid and alkaloids, which is conducive for the human body to absorb its nutrients and to strengthen your body system and its cells, resulting youthful skin. Guarana extract enables you to decompose unwanted fats. It also turns fat into energy and increases metabolic rate, suppresses appetite and improves digestion.

Fibregum ™ TAN Acacia gum is a natural vegetable gum derived from Africa. Its sap is extracted from an African plant called the Acacia tree. Most of the natural dietary content contains 90% more of FIBREGUM™ TAN Acacia gum and is often used in health products. FIBREGUM™ TAN Acacia gum helps constipation, protects liver and many more health benefits.

Wheatgrass & Chlorophyll Wheatgrass is known as one of the highest chlorophyll sources with medicinal properties and nutrients. It has high amount of enzyme, key vitamins, amino acids, minerals, chlorophyll and essential fatty acids. Wheatgrass is able to detoxify the body and also allow the body to absorb its nutritional properties better vitamin pills. Wheatgrass helps with blood production, regulates bodily processes, detoxifies and more. Wheatgrass is able to purify the body and activates the white blood cells which enhances the body’s immune system. Its Chlorophyll content promotes regulates bowel system, thus, helping the body to lose weight. Chlorophyll is able to dissolve fat particles, and also has antibacterial properties, preventing harmful bacteria to develop in the body.

Beneo™ TAN Beneo™ is a natural extract from the Chicory plant. Beneo™ suppresses hunger and increases energy. Beneo™ is able to help the body fight obesity and overeating. When consumed, it is known to modulate food intake & body weight and enhance satiety. The inulin in Beneo™ ferments and then modulates the release of gut hormones in the blood which acts as a signaling agent to the brain, thus, influencing appetite and food intake.

Success Stories:

Disclaimers: - the weight loss experience maybe vary for different person, testimonial here is base on some successful story from our customers only. - If you have serious weight condition you must seek professional advice even if you believe our product can help you. - We do not recommend Children,the old,Pregnant women,High blood & Diabetes patients taking our product.

Lim Ley Thing 33
Lose 16 kg / 4 months 
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
t_001.jpg
I am so happy to share my experience with all friends about 45kilo, before that i am 72kg, after 4 month with 45kilo supplement and now i am 56kg, i look totally a different person, i will continue take 45kilo, i wish to lose another 6kg, thanks a lot for great product ever, taste good and good service.

Mr. Lau 23
Lose 11 kg / 3 months 
Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
t_002.jpg
45kilo supplement has changed my entire outlook on life, I lose 11kg in 3 month. all my friend been asking me why i lose so much weight, now i am more confidance and happy, thank you 45kilo.

Suryani 24
Lose 8 kg / 2 month 
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
t_005.jpg
After my first born baby, i become very fat, i cry everynight in toilet without my husband notice. so i search online for solution, final i found this 45kilo and some testimonial about this 45kilo on website and facebook. so i decide to fix my fat problem, after 2 week as what the website told, i lose around 2kg, so i continue to drink the 45kilo, now my body become more slim and sexy compare before i born my baby. I thank you for the wonderful slimming product at very reasonable cost. I can now sleep comfortably and more confident when i go out with my husband.

Kamarul 36
Lose 10 kg / 2 months 
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
t_004.jpg
Rasa bagus dan yakin pada diri sendiri bila berjaya kuruskan badan saya, tq.

Nature’s Precious Gift for a Healthy Weight-loss
- Safe & steady weight-loss results.
- Japan's most advanced extraction technology.
- Variety of precious herbs collection.
- Purely made from natural ingredients.
- Non-toxic & does not cause side effects.
- Developed to achieve weightloss results.

ORDER NOW !!!! rclxm9.gif rclxms.gif icon_rolleyes.gif 

Attached thumbnail(s)
post-398060-1376643152_thumb.jpg post-398060-1376643252_thumb.jpgpost-398060-1376643265_thumb.jpg post-398060-1376643112.jpg

Edited by Mandy_80

ORDER NOW !!!

ORDER NOW !!!

Edited by Mandy_80