Sign in to follow this  
Mandy_80

S.I.Y - Slim It Yourself (Lose 2-5kg in just 10days) BEST OFFER !!

S.I.Y helps you to lost 2-5kgsWITHIN 10 days.

PROMOTION now! RM1XX free Postage,MORE boxes will be cheaper. The BEST price you can get here.

READY STOCK

attachment.php?attachmentid=485653&stc=1
32569400_1.gifS.I.Y gives you freedom and control you've alwayswanted!!S.I.Y reshapes our body in short term and maintain it in the long run!IT'S EASY AND CONVENIENT.

S.I.Y is made of freshest and finest herbs with 100%natural, pure and with NO SIDE EFFECT!!!

Herbs conformity and origin are verified by experiencedHerbalist and Pharmacist. Apart from that, S.I.Y. is subject tostrict quality control and confine under the CGMPregulation.

S.I.Y is manufactured via Super Critical CO2 Nano LiquidTechnology, when we consume, it will immediately assimilated by our body andthe active ingredient through to the heart of our body cell. The activeingredients of S.I.Y will further dislodge all of the fatclusters from adipose tissues and drain cellulite & other fatsuntil their complete evacuation.

S.I.Y. is approved by KMM and Halal Food Council S.E.A.

attachment.php?attachmentid=485657&d=136
NO MORE
Body Weight Increased
Lazy For Exercise
Feel Hungry When Diet
Feel Embarrass With Spare Tyre
Hang Down Slack Due To Sudden Weight Lost
Difficult To Get Suitable Clothes
Lost Confident Because Of Overweight

SLIMMING RECIPE:

6 KEY INGREDIENTS:

-> Citrus Aurantium: Enhanced metabolism, reducingweight, reduced fatigue etc.
-> Green Tea Polyphenol: Reduce body fat, increasing 24-henergy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans etc.

-> Caralluma Fimbriata: Suppress appetite, enhanceendurance etc.
-> Dandelion: Prevent or cure liver diseases, purify yourblood, cleanse your system, reduce weight, etc.
-> Opuntia ficus-indica: well-balanced diet, decreasingthe LDL cholesterol level, etc.
-> Neem Leaf Extract: cure diarrhea, intestinalinfections, skin ulcers, infections etc.

S.I.Y CONSIST OF 15 SATISFYBENEFITS:

-> Liposis - disentanglement stagnant & stubborn fat(Adipose Tissue)
-> Build up muscle without fat.
-> Anti Wrinkle - removing rough skin effect.
-> Replenish young lifestyle for skin.
-> Thermo-genesis - elongate fat burning effect whilechanging fat into energy.
-> Regulating body function and metabolism towards optimalevel or enable calories burning without any negative side effect to centralnervous system and cardiovascular system.
-> Controlling hunger feeling / food appetite and easingphysical and mental tension.
-> Reducing waist, hips and laps sizes.
-> Promoting intestine movement and increasing the rateof absorbing water and nutrition inside intestine.
-> Reducing body cholesterol.
-> Promoting hemoglobin creation and avoiding anemiaforming.
-> Increasing immunization system and blood circulation.
-> Releasing tiredness of constipation.
-> Strengthening heart and discharging body toxin.
-> Providing various nutrition to the body i.e. vitamins,minerals, acid amino from enzymes.

SUGGESTIONS OF TAKINGS.I.Y:

1 box contains 20 bottles. One day drink 2 bottles, 1 isS.I.Y Day and another 1 is S.I.Y Night. 10 bottles for day after your breakfastwithin 5 minutes 10 bottles for night before sleep.

During S.I.Y. Therapy, We Suggest The Following Habits ToDouble The Slimming Effort

1. Reduce the intake of foodshigh in fats and carbohydratessuch as roti canai,kuih koci,doughnuts, food containing coconut milk, nasilemak, fast food such as pizza, fried chicken and chocolate.

2. Avoid sweet drinks, carbonated drinks and alcoholicdrinks.

3. Drink at least 2-3 liters of water everyday.

4. To speed up results who wanted to loose weight for 10days 3-5kg, carry out daily light exercise for 10-15 minutes or use a sauna.

S.I.Y FAQS

1. Does S.I.Y have any side effects?
No. Unless incorrectly taking. S.I.Y is registered andapproved by Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) and was tested in Singapore byHealth Sciences Authority (HSA) to be free from unpermitted ingredients andchemicals. This is a natural plant formulation and there are no known toxicside effects.

2. While I'm on S.I.Y programme, do i need toexercise to see result?
Exercise is a universally known fact to stay fit whichnaturally we do encourage too. However, you'll still get the desired effectwithout having exercise.

3. Do i need to go on fasting while I'm on S.I.Yprogramme?
We will encourage you to switch to low carbohydrate food instead of fasting.

4. How to consume S.I.Y?
Daily uses. Drink a bottle after breakfast and a bottlebefore bedtime. It will burn and drainage the stubborn fat in 24 hours, combatcellulite and effectively solving the obesity problems.

5. What is the flavour?
Delicious juicy Prune Favor, everyone loves it.

6. Can i drink it together with othersupplements?
Yes.

7. May i consume S.I.Y during menstrualperiod?
Yes. S.I.Y isgood to release menstrual pain.

8. Do I have to continue taking S.I.Y? How tomaintain the perfect body figure?
S.I.Y is not a dependent medication. Once you have achievedthe perfect body figure, it is not necessary to continue with S.I.Y, but it isadvisable to consume CLENZ for detoxification and maintain a good lifestyle forperfect body figure.

9. Suitable for what age?
Minimum 15 years old.

10. Will S.I.Y affect the pregnancyprobability?
No.

11. Is S.I.Y suitable for childbirth lady?
Yes. Can consume S.I.Y after recover (Recuperation) or fullmoon. Consume 8 weeks to get the ideal result.

12. Who need to consult with doctor beforeconsume?
Pregnancy/ nursing mother/ High blood pressure/ diabetic/stroke/ medication's patients.

13. Can S.I.Y solve Disorderly endocrine'sfat?
Yes. Clinical trial loses 1-1.5kg after 20-30 daysconcumptions. Advice to consume at least 2 treatments for recuperationdisorderly.

14. Why am I feeling thirsty and hunger duringconsume S.I.Y?
S.I.Y need massive hydration to activate the burning fatsprogress. Burning fat > Produce energy > Cells received instruction >Transform energy > Decomposing fats.

15. Why should I drink plenty of water?
Because our body need at least 3 litter water to dischargeand clean the toxin of fat burned.

16. Permanent taking S.I.Y will harm ourbody?
It's wont. S.I.Y made from 100% plant extract.

17. Can Muslim take S.I.Y?
Yes certainly, as S.I.Y formulation is certified Halal.

18. Can vegetarian take S.I.Y?
Yes certainly.

Dealing method:

Bank Transfer to Maybank or To PUBLIC BANK

FREE POSTAGE Within Peninsular Malaysia.

COD Available
( Call or SMS to discuss place & time to meet up )

Contact method/details:

016 - 9737300( MANDY )

THANKS!!

LET'S SLIM TOGETHER.....
:thumbup1:

TIPS TO GET A HOT BODY

Hi to all babes. Let's share the tips to get a hotbody. I found these articles from internet.

Hope it's useful to all of you. Thanks a lot.

If you want to lose weight, you should keep your metabolismhigh and consume less calories each day. Because fat is a burned equivalent tothe rate of your metabolism, if you have a fast metabolism, your calories willburn quickly, too. Here are tips to keep your metabolism constantly revved-up.

1. Drinking water and lose weight fast.

In order tο keep your metabolism hіgh yoυ need a lot οfwater, at least 8 glassed of water daily. When you are taking SIY, please drinkdouble up of water as usual.

Best time to drink wateг: start your day with а glasѕ ofwater, drink water bөfore you staгt a meal, have another glasѕ of water while yoυ arehaving the meal.

2. Do not forget to eat breakfast.

Breakfast iѕ the most important meal of thө day. Whenyοu skip the breakfast, your metabolism will slow down.

3. Eat more frequently.

Try to eat 4-6 small meals a dаy. By eаting food regulаrly,yοu keep youг mөtabolism high, аnd leave yoυr body in a better stаte to burnmuсh calοries for you.

4. Avoid eating νery lοw-calorie diet.

People wіll lose weight to ѕtart by eating toο little.However, your body will going tο ѕlow your metabοlism because it believes thаt"this crazy kid iѕ simply not eаting enough tο survive". Stаrvation won't workaѕ а diet.

5. Weight training is the most effectіve exercisefor speeding up youг metabolism.

The mοre intense yοur exercise and the moгe muscles you getinvolved, the better metabolіsm inсrease you will get.

6. Build new muscles. SIY helps to build leanmuscle and inhibit fat storage.

The moгe muѕcle mass you hаve the higher your metabolismwill be. Scientifіc research has ѕhown that strength training raise metabolismby аs muсh as 15 percent.

7. Eat more Protein

Protein is а muscle builder, you need іt tο build yoυrmuscle mass. Protein has а lot of benefits than just metabolism.

8. Eat more fiber

Our digestive ѕystem haνe tο Ьurn more calories to digeѕtfiЬer and you will get а small incгease in metabolism.

9. Never skip meals.

Do not skip meals in а effort to lοse weight. Skipрed mealswill slow down youг metabolism.

10. Avoid drinking alcohol

Alcohol dгinks aгe bad for yoυr metabolism, it will slοw itdown. So yοu must аvoid drinking alcohol drinks.

If you aгe looking fοr а proven diet with which you can loseweіght іn short time.

RM1++ aBOX, FREE Postage Within Peninsular Malaysia !

FASTER GRAB NOW !!! :thumbup1::clapclap::thumbup1:

my-before-and-after.jpg

siyfunction.jpg

Edited by Mandy_80

S.I.Y helps you to lost 2-5kgsWITHIN 10 days.

PROMOTION now! RM1XX free Postage,MORE boxes will be cheaper. The BEST price you can get here.

READY STOCK

SIY.jpg

S.I.Y gives you freedom and control you've alwayswanted!!S.I.Y reshapes our body in short term and maintain it in the long run!IT'S EASY AND CONVENIENT.

S.I.Y is made of freshest and finest herbs with 100%natural, pure and with NO SIDE EFFECT!!!

Herbs conformity and origin are verified by experiencedHerbalist and Pharmacist. Apart from that, S.I.Y. is subject tostrict quality control and confine under the CGMPregulation.

S.I.Y is manufactured via Super Critical CO2 Nano LiquidTechnology, when we consume, it will immediately assimilated by our body andthe active ingredient through to the heart of our body cell. The activeingredients of S.I.Y will further dislodge all of the fatclusters from adipose tissues and drain cellulite & other fatsuntil their complete evacuation.

S.I.Y. is approved by KMM and Halal Food Council S.E.A.

NO MORE
Body Weight Increased
Lazy For Exercise
Feel Hungry When Diet
Feel Embarrass With Spare Tyre
Hang Down Slack Due To Sudden Weight Lost
Difficult To Get Suitable Clothes
Lost Confident Because Of Overweight

SLIMMING RECIPE:

6 KEY INGREDIENTS:

-> Citrus Aurantium: Enhanced metabolism, reducingweight, reduced fatigue etc.
-> Green Tea Polyphenol: Reduce body fat, increasing 24-henergy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans etc.

-> Caralluma Fimbriata: Suppress appetite, enhanceendurance etc.
-> Dandelion: Prevent or cure liver diseases, purify yourblood, cleanse your system, reduce weight, etc.
-> Opuntia ficus-indica: well-balanced diet, decreasingthe LDL cholesterol level, etc.
-> Neem Leaf Extract: cure diarrhea, intestinalinfections, skin ulcers, infections etc.

S.I.Y CONSIST OF 15 SATISFYBENEFITS:

-> Liposis - disentanglement stagnant & stubborn fat(Adipose Tissue)
-> Build up muscle without fat.
-> Anti Wrinkle - removing rough skin effect.
-> Replenish young lifestyle for skin.
-> Thermo-genesis - elongate fat burning effect whilechanging fat into energy.
-> Regulating body function and metabolism towards optimalevel or enable calories burning without any negative side effect to centralnervous system and cardiovascular system.
-> Controlling hunger feeling / food appetite and easingphysical and mental tension.
-> Reducing waist, hips and laps sizes.
-> Promoting intestine movement and increasing the rateof absorbing water and nutrition inside intestine.
-> Reducing body cholesterol.
-> Promoting hemoglobin creation and avoiding anemiaforming.
-> Increasing immunization system and blood circulation.
-> Releasing tiredness of constipation.
-> Strengthening heart and discharging body toxin.
-> Providing various nutrition to the body i.e. vitamins,minerals, acid amino from enzymes.

SUGGESTIONS OF TAKINGS.I.Y:

1 box contains 20 bottles. One day drink 2 bottles, 1 isS.I.Y Day and another 1 is S.I.Y Night. 10 bottles for day after your breakfastwithin 5 minutes 10 bottles for night before sleep.

During S.I.Y. Therapy, We Suggest The Following Habits ToDouble The Slimming Effort

1. Reduce the intake of foodshigh in fats and carbohydratessuch as roti canai,kuih koci,doughnuts, food containing coconut milk, nasilemak, fast food such as pizza, fried chicken and chocolate.

2. Avoid sweet drinks, carbonated drinks and alcoholicdrinks.

3. Drink at least 2-3 liters of water everyday.

4. To speed up results who wanted to loose weight for 10days 3-5kg, carry out daily light exercise for 10-15 minutes or use a sauna.

S.I.Y FAQS

1. Does S.I.Y have any side effects?
No. Unless incorrectly taking. S.I.Y is registered andapproved by Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) and was tested in Singapore byHealth Sciences Authority (HSA) to be free from unpermitted ingredients andchemicals. This is a natural plant formulation and there are no known toxicside effects.

2. While I'm on S.I.Y programme, do i need toexercise to see result?
Exercise is a universally known fact to stay fit whichnaturally we do encourage too. However, you'll still get the desired effectwithout having exercise.

3. Do i need to go on fasting while I'm on S.I.Yprogramme?
We will encourage you to switch to low carbohydrate food instead of fasting.

4. How to consume S.I.Y?
Daily uses. Drink a bottle after breakfast and a bottlebefore bedtime. It will burn and drainage the stubborn fat in 24 hours, combatcellulite and effectively solving the obesity problems.

5. What is the flavour?
Delicious juicy Prune Favor, everyone loves it.

6. Can i drink it together with othersupplements?
Yes.

7. May i consume S.I.Y during menstrualperiod?
Yes. S.I.Y isgood to release menstrual pain.

8. Do I have to continue taking S.I.Y? How tomaintain the perfect body figure?
S.I.Y is not a dependent medication. Once you have achievedthe perfect body figure, it is not necessary to continue with S.I.Y, but it isadvisable to consume CLENZ for detoxification and maintain a good lifestyle forperfect body figure.

9. Suitable for what age?
Minimum 15 years old.

10. Will S.I.Y affect the pregnancyprobability?
No.

11. Is S.I.Y suitable for childbirth lady?
Yes. Can consume S.I.Y after recover (Recuperation) or fullmoon. Consume 8 weeks to get the ideal result.

12. Who need to consult with doctor beforeconsume?
Pregnancy/ nursing mother/ High blood pressure/ diabetic/stroke/ medication's patients.

13. Can S.I.Y solve Disorderly endocrine'sfat?
Yes. Clinical trial loses 1-1.5kg after 20-30 daysconcumptions. Advice to consume at least 2 treatments for recuperationdisorderly.

14. Why am I feeling thirsty and hunger duringconsume S.I.Y?
S.I.Y need massive hydration to activate the burning fatsprogress. Burning fat > Produce energy > Cells received instruction >Transform energy > Decomposing fats.

15. Why should I drink plenty of water?
Because our body need at least 3 litter water to dischargeand clean the toxin of fat burned.

16. Permanent taking S.I.Y will harm ourbody?
It's wont. S.I.Y made from 100% plant extract.

17. Can Muslim take S.I.Y?
Yes certainly, as S.I.Y formulation is certified Halal.

18. Can vegetarian take S.I.Y?
Yes certainly.

Dealing method:

Bank Transfer to Maybank or To PUBLIC BANK

FREE POSTAGE Within Peninsular Malaysia.

COD Available
( Call or SMS to discuss place & time to meet up )

Contact method/details:

016 - 9737300 ( MANDY )

THANKS!!

LET'S SLIM TOGETHER.....
:thumbup1:

TIPS TO GET A HOT BODY

RM1++ aBOX, FREE Postage Within Peninsular Malaysia !

FASTER GRAB NOW !!! :thumbup1: :clapclap: :thumbup1: Edited by Mandy_80