Sign in to follow this  
AprilStucked

Mind to share with me ?

My ex dumped me recently.. I'm so pathetic and sad.. Nothing much I can do.. Have been like zombie for one week..
Somebody said I need to make new friends and forget the past..Is it possible ? I want to know more friends, but is there any tips or techniques ?
Please help me okay ?

[quote name='AprilStucked' timestamp='1306138761' post='596029']
My ex dumped me recently.. I'm so pathetic and sad.. Nothing much I can do.. Have been like zombie for one week..
Somebody said I need to make new friends and forget the past..Is it possible ? I want to know more friends, but is there any tips or techniques ?
Please help me okay ?
[/quote]

Hi there, I don't have much experience in love relationship but do be rejected by guy a few times. Will feel the same after that...
Well, I think just let the time help you to forget... If you purposely want to forget it, it won't...
Secondly, you can join outings with your friends and probably they can bring some new frens to introduce to you.
That's one way of making new friends

im sorry to hear that....[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][size=2]go out and have fun with your friends from high school lah... friends + friend's friend = means more friends lo... :D[/size][/color][size="2"]
[/size][/size][/font]

so pity to hear that u dumped by the EX...
But u still can have new fren by using the social networking like FB or MSN
or u may call ur old fren too[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Outing ? Really ? But I'm like zombie now.. no longer feeling energetic ..
But recently I tried to call my friends and chat.. I did msn them too.. But my phone usage is getting increase now.. means hv to work more harder to pay my expensive phone bills again..

[quote name='stephchow86' timestamp='1306387562' post='596110']
if you wanna make friends.... be prepared to spend money... nothing is free in this world including friends.... honest advice...
[/quote]

oh really ? Have to spend money? I don't remember I spent a lot.. Hmm, do u include phone calls as well ? That one I have my own budget, cant spend too muh on it.. once I finished my limit then I will no top up, u know.. by the way, in case you curious what am I using then I tell you, I'm using x-p-a-x only..

heh?

U got too much free time too think about all these things...

I recently got a little same experience ... although not as bad as yours... ehehe... was just trying, can't stop from trying rite

but i still hurt when its a no....

anyway, the best way out for me is go back to my goal in life... earn big bucks... I want to start a business so I am trying to venture into aquaculture... a lot of experiment that i have to do to ensure success...

Why, you ask... because I am interested in it and I believe I can do it.... Anyway, i sacrifice too much to back out in this field...

I won't say I immediately feel very much fine after my "little incident" though but well, if my fish started to show sign of belly going up, then to hell with love, my future come first... :lol: