Sign in to follow this  
ally18

Double Eyelid surgery Help !

Hey All [img]http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Im planing to travelling from overseas to Malaysia to get double eyelid surgery (stitching method) and have been recommend a place in Malaysia Sungei Wang plaza called Adonis has any of you guys heard of this place? is this a popular place to get double eyelid surgergy Done?

If any one has been to get double eyelids from this place please let me know, or had any experiences that they can share with me that would be great as im having a hard decision on where to go as im sianot from Malaysia

Thankyou

Ally

[quote name='ally18' timestamp='1305813573' post='595939']
Hey All [img]http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Im planing to travelling from overseas to Malaysia to get double eyelid surgery (stitching method) and have been recommend a place in Malaysia Sungei Wang plaza called Adonis has any of you guys heard of this place? is this a popular place to get double eyelid surgergy Done?

If any one has been to get double eyelids from this place please let me know, or had any experiences that they can share with me that would be great as im having a hard decision on where to go as im sianot from Malaysia

Thankyou

Ally

[/quote]

[color="#5C6375"][size="2"][left]i did my 'stitches' double eyelid ([color="#313131"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]埋线双眼皮) at Kalo 2 years ago too, my eyes swell after several months from the surgery,[/size][/font][/color][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]i went bck to kalo..but cnt find my doctor..as their doctors not stationed at the same clinic,they will b moving around jb, kl & pg.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"](most importantly: they are all from china w/o cert)[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]then the other doctor answered to my question with 'unconcern behaviour'.. and keep on refusing to admit that its their mistk..[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]and said if i wan2 repair my eyes,..i mz pay money again! omg..i nt dare to let them touch my eyes anymore!,,[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]
[/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]so aftertat i went to a regular or standard plastic surgery doctor in private hospital, he repaired my eyes with a much lower price compared to kalo.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]and the hygiene quality realy worth the price..the surgery room is clean, doctor and nurses all 'wrap up' with special clothing..even me also need to change into patient's clothing..[/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]bt in kalo..we jz did it in a normal room..some sort like an office room..then the 'receptionist' never changed to any special attire..yes, i said 'receptionist', nt nurse because the gal who're staying in the reception caunter for whole day can walk in and out frm the room to assist the doctor..and the WORST is..the doctor smoke right b4 he started the surgery on me![/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]
[color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]when the 'legitimate' doctor from hospital heard abt my story..he feel resentful and indignant..he told me that there are many ppl who are facing the same problem like me...[/color][color="#313131"][size="2"]alot of his patient came to him becoz of the deface frm previous surgery by unqualified china doctor...and there is one statement he told and i think quite true ie:' if the doctor is qualified and good, he/ she no need to come here illegaly (china doctor cnt gain license here) since china's population is so big and he/she can earn more money there.'[/size][/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"][size="2"]
PS: Please please please! listen to my advise..[/size][/color][/left][left][color="#313131"] [/color][/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Do Not go to any 'beauty saloon / centre / shop etc.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]( u will notice these kind of 'shop' can only advertise with the word of 'cosmetic' surgery bt not 'plastic' surgery because they don't have license like those doctors in hospital or their own clinic...bt indeed these shops secretly do[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]plastic surger[/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]y )[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Please go to a recognised or good reputation hospital.[/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Dont make urself regret..as i can tell u ..even until nw..my eyes cnt fully recover..it's still swelling at some part[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color]

[quote name='dave.danone' timestamp='1332022227' post='606625']
[color="#5C6375"][size="2"][left]i did my 'stitches' double eyelid ([color="#313131"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]埋线双眼皮) at Kalo 2 years ago too, my eyes swell after several months from the surgery,[/size][/font][/color][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]i went bck to kalo..but cnt find my doctor..as their doctors not stationed at the same clinic,they will b moving around jb, kl & pg.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"](most importantly: they are all from china w/o cert)[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]then the other doctor answered to my question with 'unconcern behaviour'.. and keep on refusing to admit that its their mistk..[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]and said if i wan2 repair my eyes,..i mz pay money again! omg..i nt dare to let them touch my eyes anymore!,,[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]so aftertat i went to a regular or standard plastic surgery doctor in private hospital, he repaired my eyes with a much lower price compared to kalo.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]and the hygiene quality realy worth the price..the surgery room is clean, doctor and nurses all 'wrap up' with special clothing..even me also need to change into patient's clothing..[/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]bt in kalo..we jz did it in a normal room..some sort like an office room..then the 'receptionist' never changed to any special attire..yes, i said 'receptionist', nt nurse because the gal who're staying in the reception caunter for whole day can walk in and out frm the room to assist the doctor..and the WORST is..the doctor smoke right b4 he started the surgery on me![/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]when the 'legitimate' doctor from hospital heard abt my story..he feel resentful and indignant..he told me that there are many ppl who are facing the same problem like me...[/color][color="#313131"][size="2"]alot of his patient came to him becoz of the deface frm previous surgery by unqualified china doctor...and there is one statement he told and i think quite true ie:' if the doctor is qualified and good, he/ she no need to come here illegaly (china doctor cnt gain license here) since china's population is so big and he/she can earn more money there.'[/size][/color][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"][size="2"]
PS: Please please please! listen to my advise..[/size][/color][/left][left] [/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Do Not go to any 'beauty saloon / centre / shop etc.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]( u will notice these kind of 'shop' can only advertise with the word of 'cosmetic' surgery bt not 'plastic' surgery because they don't have license like those doctors in hospital or their own clinic...bt indeed these shops secretly do[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]plastic surger[/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]y )[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color]
[color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Please go to a recognised or good reputation hospital.[/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Dont make urself regret..as i can tell u ..even until nw..my eyes cnt fully recover..it's still swelling at some part[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color]

[/quote]

Thanks for dave.danone nice tips. But i have an experience to beauty saloon, it's not very good. Your words give me a lot of help and i know how to protect my eye surgery now.

[quote name='dave.danone' timestamp='1332022227' post='606625']
PS: Please please please! listen to my advise..[/size][/color][/left][left] [/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]Do Not go to any 'beauty saloon / centre / shop etc.[/font][/left][/size][/color][color="#5C6375"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][left][color="#313131"]( u will notice these kind of 'shop' can only advertise with the word of 'cosmetic' surgery bt not 'plastic' surgery because they don't have license like those doctors in hospital or their own clinic...bt indeed these shops secretly do[/color][/left][/size][/font][/color][color="#313131"][size="2"][left][font="Arial, sans-serif"]plastic surger[/font][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]y )[/size][/font][/left][/size][/color]

[/quote]

Hi.. Can i know which hospital and which doctor fixed your double eyelid? i was searching for one now..

Overseas@@ if the budget are adfortable...yes! Definitely agree with u go overseas for the double eyelid surgery...if no budget I think at local also ok...I think to do double eyelid surgery too...

From what I research in my opinion I think promenade plastic surgery (Dr Steve Wong) and Ko skin (dr Ko) both of this plastic surgery clinic I might go for consult before I go for a double eyelid surgery

Hi I am planning to have a double eyelid surgery as the size of my left appeared to be smaller and droopy. I an overwhelmed by the vast info. Which I obtained from the Internet. Could you please suggest me a trusted place to get it done? Appreciate your kind feedback.

[quote name='BabyCee' timestamp='1341629708' post='610113']
I've done my double eyelid and epicanthoplasty in KL. althoough its a bit pricey but it worth the price.
[/quote]

which clinic u did yours? :)

hi girls,

i did some research. many are doing at hatyai, thailand. Dr Nara.
im planning to do my eyebag removal there.. anyone wana join me? ..
going alone..and kinda scared too :D

You can prefer Korea to do Eyelid Surgery.There are so many plastic surgery center who provides accomodations and all services which is room facilities and all.Pitangui Plastics Center is the best plastic surgery center to do your eyelid surgery.Cost also very affordable and safe to do surgery.You can contact them on : +82-70-8827-1900

You can prefer Korea to do Eyelid Surgery.There are so many plastic surgery center who provides accomodations and all services which is room facilities and all.Pitangui Plastics Center is the best plastic surgery center to do your eyelid surgery.Cost also very affordable and safe to do surgery.You can contact them on : +82-70-8827-1900

thanks