Sign in to follow this  
p3if3n

Anyone can teach nail extension

[quote name='p3if3n' timestamp='1305055815' post='595719']
hi, anyone can teach nail extension like gel or tip sculpture?? just wan to learn a basic to do at home...
[/quote]

hi peifen,

im have short courses for teaching nail art at my setapak home on every sunday. if u r interested kindly email me ur contact number, i will call u back for the details. [email="shinna.lms@gmail.com"]shinna.lms@gmail.com[/email] Edited by blingbling

if u wanna learn to do a nail extension..1st u have to prepare all the stuffs get ready...

for powder nail...u have to get monomer liquid, nail powder either glitter o clear o colour.....nail brusher and cleaner for brusher....and etc....

for gel extension, u have to buy the gel colour, gel brush and the most important is the UV light....n UV top coat.....

hi everyone....u all can try to search for "Queenie Chan " from yuotube...she is an actor yet she has posted some makaeup and nail tutorial to youtube....from the tutorial, u r able to gt plenty of knowledge since she have a very clear experience..just take a look...frankly, i have learn a lot thing from the video...^^

I think it would be better like that doing it on your own....but you need to learn from the best as well...when I brought my ex wife from Vietnam she knew a little bit about nails just what she taught herself...I got her her first job in an all Vietnamese nail salon in Union City Nj, from there she went on to Bayonne Nj, later she became so good at what she was doing I had no idea she was also an artist she makes the most beautiful nails to this day and makes at least $700 to $1000 a week from work and tips and these are 12 hour shifts..but the only downfall to nail salons are the strong chemical smells in there..and the back pains you will endure in life from the sitting positions of manicures and pedicures..