Sign in to follow this  
Simon Loh

Is it so hard to date a girl out?

I'm not sure is there anyone who is out there having the same issue.

Well, some of you guys sure drop in, 1 sweet sentence and poof! and eventually became couple... For me, It took like so much effort even invite a girl out for a movie!
Comparing with other guys, maybe my look not so attractive and geeky and nerdy... (ya I admit those).... Fashion sense, sorry la... My normal attire will be formal coat + long sleeves + trousers... yes, Im 20+...

Statistically, 10 times invitation 9 times rejected, 1 time success also not really fruitful...

IT Professional, does it come with a price to be single? Edited by Simon Loh

hey man,

It might sound hard and it might look hard.... But it isn't that hard...

hey... juz look up on wikihow... there is plenty of tips you can use... Laugh if u must

But undeniably there are some good advice there for almost all situation... :)

You need a 'fashion' transformation. Sometimes what you wear determines you. First impression is very important to girls, although they say they are not into physical looks. That is all BULLSHIT! First, change the way you dress, make it even more presentable than how you are now. When I say change, doesn't mean you have to look like someone other than you. You can still be yourself. :) Then, start with topics you should say and topics you shouldn't even mention in front of girls for the first time. Start this by determining what type of girls do you want to get to know? You want girls that only make friends with rich people, or girls that don't give a darn about all those shit. Keep in mind that there are a lot of girls out there and THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM. Their looks may surprise you. :) Get to know them. Basically, just don't screw your first time talking to them. Because that shuns them away from you.

My opinion, no pun intended.

most girls today like guys with bad selfish cold hearts,nice car,a fancy house and a big fat wallet...suck it up man im facing the same problem u are in and both of us have diffrent worlds too...