Sign in to follow this  
gallavishva

Acne help please !!!! desperate !!?

So all the sudden ive had breakouts. and all the sudden my back is really bad and its only the top half. its so bad it hurts and theres like 20 pimples on there. i use cleansers and wash it 2 times a day but it doesnt seem to be working. and for my face i usually have pretty clear skin but ive gotten little pimples in weird places. so yeah i also use clesnsers on my face to but lately they haven't been working. what should i do for them !?! :/

[quote name='gallavishva' timestamp='1303747678' post='595354']
So all the sudden ive had breakouts. and all the sudden my back is really bad and its only the top half. its so bad it hurts and theres like 20 pimples on there. i use cleansers and wash it 2 times a day but it doesnt seem to be working. and for my face i usually have pretty clear skin but ive gotten little pimples in weird places. so yeah i also use clesnsers on my face to but lately they haven't been working. what should i do for them !?! :/
[/quote]

Hi,

Why don't u change ur cleanser?? I had the same problem...n m usin a soap nw...getin muc more beter...bt dat soap ny cn gt in indian shops lyk in brickfieds :)

I got friend like u, back, back of neck and face got many pimples. Need to see doctor oftenly.

I suggest u try : StemTech AFA Extract supplement for your back and,

Nu Skin Clear Action for your face. Here is the link : [url="http://beautyofinnovation.multiply.com/reviews/item/16"]http://beautyofinnov...reviews/item/16[/url]

If u really need my help, pls contact me : [email="chpengj69@hotmail.com"]chpengj69@hotmail.com[/email] Edited by step69

[/quote]

Use Monrose Purifying lotion. this really works to shrunk ugly pimple overnight! Also, use it together with Monrose hydro boost lotion, this moisturizer is rather a lotion type of cream moisturizer, so it is very light.

Acne is caused by hormonal disorder. Once your hormone is not balance, your follicle is blocked. A block follicle will get infected by bacteria and become pimples.

Maybe you should get some natural alternative to HRT. Do not ever get synthetic hormones as they have side effect and will rebounce once you stop.

You should go for treatment on and off until your hormone is balanced.

Live a healthy lifestyle. Do some exercise and sweat. Cause sweating will open up the follicle for the smoother secretion. Also try to relax as much as u can. Depression is one of the causes of hormonal disorder. :)

hope it help. You can contact me if u need more info or advice.

Would like to share my experience with you. I suffer prone and oil skin since my secondary school. The worst nightmare was during my matriculation, my skin have this swell liquid inside my red skin, when you touch it, feel like liquid inside. I am so thanks to god, that my face not spoil.

Until this early year, i found a solution, a healthy balance lifestyle and a right product

1) eat vegetable and fruits
2) exercise 3 times every week, at least 30minute per day.
3) drinks a lot of water
4) sleep from 10am to 6pm.(10am to 2pm is the range of time where your body to detoxify)

choose the right professional skin care product. Here i suggest Vichy Normaderm. Totally good product. It is expensive but still less than RM100. but it is a professional product. I am a researcher. So i know. A professional product will keep on research on their product and keep improve it. So far, i have track this product and it keep improve. unlike others, their product will not improve and stop there for few years as well as the product performance will also stop after you use for a while. That's call not effective.

Just to share.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]

I'm currently using Decleor Paris products, by far their facial which I had tried once saved my skin a lot.
Now I'm selling off my used Skinfood products at cheap prices including postage.

Must try this Monrose purifying lotion. I Love all of Monrose products, but the purifying lotion is incredible. It reduces the redness and irritation that caused by pimples immediately. Highly recommended!!!!

I m a big fan of Monrose products. I could not believe how much my face cleared up and there was no irritation using the skin care..U can try on their Purifying lotion. It is good! If you have dehydrated skin, it works pretty good with its soothing toner and hydro moisturizer.

[quote name='icebergcool' timestamp='1310303503' post='597579']
Must try this Monrose purifying lotion. I Love all of Monrose products, but the purifying lotion is incredible. It reduces the redness and irritation that caused by pimples immediately. Highly recommended!!!!
[/quote]

Agreed Agreed and Agreed!:thumbup1:

[/quote]

Hi babe,

I can introduce you this serum which it is multipurpose used from head to toe. Me, friend and family had tried it and show improvement and effectiveness and also pretty fast result in no time. I cannot proof anything by just saying it unless you try it. Let the product speak everything. If you interested to know more about this product, pls check out this site at http://www.cloriabellezza.blogspot.com/ OR email me at claudia.skb@gmail.com. This product is new develop and launch not long and its already be proven effectiveness with alot of people who have tried it. This serum help from dry, oily, ance, injury, bruise, eye bad and more. Thats why we call it multipurpose serum for just one product. Any question dont hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help you.

Cheers
Claudia

[/quote]

hey babe,

i had the same problem about 3 months ago and frankly, it freaked me out.. i usually have clear skin as well. but during the last "attack" i began to sprout pimples on the base of my neck. jawline and also forehead.. i just wanted to die and it made me really depressed.. one of my close gfs recommended this product to me, its called Clariface by Skinatics International. it actually started off as a salon product but right now they are selling it online straight to consumers. i gave it a go and i was extremely pleased with the outcome. maybe you should check it out for yourself. i am a student and i would say that the price is fairly affordable and the results are pretty rapid.

good luck babe!

-lynn-