Sign in to follow this  
Ivy Shaari

Single ladies

Hello Babes,

I am 30 years old single lady who out of single ladies friend. I will be home in KL this May and wondering if theres anyone out there who has similar problem with me. It will be nice to meet new people and having fun every now and then. I really love girls night out, patying, fishing for boys, movies, karaoke, manicure or simply "lepaking" . Looking forward to meet all the sexy single chicks out there.

[quote name='Ivy Shaari' timestamp='1303435018' post='595258']
Hello Babes,

I am 30 years old single lady who out of single ladies friend. I will be home in KL this May and wondering if theres anyone out there who has similar problem with me. It will be nice to meet new people and having fun every now and then. I really love girls night out, patying, fishing for boys, movies, karaoke, manicure or simply "lepaking" . Looking forward to meet all the sexy single chicks out there.
[/quote]

hi there ivy :D

like u, i'm 30 n single. returned from singapore abt a year ago and life's kinda lonely here. i missed partying and having girls nite like i used to in singapore as i haven't found any like-minded girlfriends. so yeah if you are still interested. drop me message n we could arrange something up :D

hi.iam rini 27 years old.working as 3d designer i=n event and exhibtion industry.my life is quite bored and i dont even have one good single girl friend to hang out with especially during the weekend.iam kind of boring person,not that up to date in fashion trend so ineed a good friend who can actually advise me on that and can go shopping together.i want to change every single things in my closet!

[quote name='rini' timestamp='1318656417' post='600652']
hi.iam rini 27 years old.working as 3d designer i=n event and exhibtion industry.my life is quite bored and i dont even have one good single girl friend to hang out with especially during the weekend.iam kind of boring person,not that up to date in fashion trend so ineed a good friend who can actually advise me on that and can go shopping together.i want to change every single things in my closet!
[/quote]

hey rini..lets hangaround ...love to..from rinwings..let me know.

[quote name='hydroboy87' timestamp='1314384771' post='599191']
i've never been to a club all my life... -_-
[/quote]

me too..i never had a girls night our..esp now turn to 30! ouch! does that sound odd? lets get together in november..2011 during first week.

[quote name='rinwings' timestamp='1319005053' post='600791']
hey rini..lets hangaround ...love to..from rinwings..let me know.
[/quote]