Sign in to follow this  
snowball

Best Lipbalms

I fancy Kanebo's lip balm. Recently found out that Cyber Colours ones are also good!! Love them...and they have very affordable price tags on them. TNS's lip balm oso very good!!

However would love to try La Mer's lip balm, RM150...hopefully one day I'll get them...ahhaha....

Edited by EspritGirl

i've been using The body shop's shea butter lip balm and its really good, super moisturising! but i couldn't afford a new one anymore after that hahah its been 2 weeks and my lips are so dry now :(

i vote for ORIGINS lip balm. it costs rm80. i know it is quite expensive however really works cuz my lips is dry and rough somemore a bit itchy. After i applied my lips is really moisture and doesnt feel itchy too. U should try!

Most lip balms contain petroleum jelly. it is a derivative of crude oil, mineral oil forms an oily film over skin to lock in moisture. Initially it will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. However it traps in toxins and hinders normal respiration by keeping oxygen out. This can exacerbate skin disorders such as eczema.

i cant use vaseline as it causes my lips uncomfortable. banana boat and nivea doesnt feel smooth.

now i'm using Balm Balm organic lip balm from UK. It's the best!

Wah... where to find Crabtree & Evelyn's store ya? ^_^ wanna try their lip balm..but which type of their lipbalm is the best? i prefer something that is not oily or shiny..like it matte..fast absorb...hihi

Wah... where to find Crabtree & Evelyn's store ya? ^_^ wanna try their lip balm..but which type of their lipbalm is the best? i prefer something that is not oily or shiny..like it matte..fast absorb...hihi

also got in Midvalley at south court if i'm not mistaken or go to 2nd Floor KLCC next to Lovely Lace..

Hi, there is so many feedback on bodyshop lipbalm.
But which one is tasteless and colorless? is it suitable for sensitive lips? contain petroleum?

What about sebamed lipbalm?contain petroleum? where can i get it?
thanks o!

was in estee lauder warehouse sale and manage to grab 1 lipbalm under the brand good skin not bad leh. I like it.

My lip balm need to be used at night before sleep so that it heals the lip's condition (dry lips or chapped lips). Even if one want to use it together with lipstick, it need to be applied and leave it for five minutes before it sets in, otherwise, the lipstick colour runs and the lips look shiny. My lip balm does not leave my lips feel sticky. It moisturizes the lips till up to 6 hours.

QUOTE (snowball @ Aug 26 2004, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am using Nivea lipbalm, not bad and not expensive too. Looking at Neutrogena lip moisturiser, not sure should try or not.

I am currently using neutrogena lip moisturiser and i think it's good..at moisturises very well and it has spf15. u shud try it

To me, the best lipbalm would be Carmex. It is super cheap too.

EOS lipbalm has the best packaging ever..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]