Sign in to follow this  
suzan

best credit card offer???

When i was searching for the best credit card recently. I found that there was a different offer from Maybank. There was 2 cards will be giving when you apply for a credit card. One is Amerixcan express and another one is normal visa card. There was 5% cash rebate when you using the credit on weekend. One card will be given the limit on RM 6000 and 2 card will be generate to RM12,000. Do you think this offer can be accepted?

当我最近在寻找最好的信用卡时.我发现到maybank有不一样的优惠. 一个申请会拿到两张卡. 一个是不是AMERICAN EXPRESS 另外一个是普通的信用卡. 在周末用卡你回拿到5%的现金回扣. 一张卡的限制是六千.两张就是十二千了.你们觉得可以拿吗?

I don't like maybank service especially when u go to their branch. The staff is not friendly. The only good thing about them is they have a lot of branch and ATM. If I am to choose a local bank credit card, then public bank is my choice.

but the benefits are going to revamp for OCBC Titanium & Platinium Credit Card. no longer 5% but 1% with unlimited rebate! when u spend RM 5,000 with OCBC credit card, u can get back RM 50 cash back. so i think this new feature is still good to use.

my advise la, please read all the T&C when u r signing up a new credit card.

may be u can make this OCBC Titanum card as your second card ? i use this card as second card since i seldom swipe this card. just that i like the 1% unlimited rebate whenever i swipe. means if you swipe rm1k per month, then u get rebate for rm10. 

small but worth it still. and also the easy payment plan of 20months interest free is beneficial to me.