Sign in to follow this  
Jackieee

Overseas Cosmetic Brands and Fashion in Malaysia?

Cosmetics  

1. 1. Which cosmetic brands do you want imported into Malaysia directly from Australia?

• NARS
    • Covergirl
    • Face of Australia
    • Napolean Perdis
    • Model Co
    • Stila
    • Others
  2. 2. What Australian Fashion brands do you want in Malaysia?

• Supre
    • Bardot
    • JayJays
    • Sportsgirl
    • Dotti
    • Forever New
    • Others

Hey there, Babes. I'm thinking of importing some Australian and US goods into Malaysia. I'm currently doing market research to see if it's worth bringing in these items. They're all big international brands with world recognized products. I'm thinking of bringing in BRANDS and PRODUCTS that are not in Malaysia yet. For example, for cosmetics : Covergirl, NARS, Stila, Face of Australia, Australis, Napolean Perdis, ModelCo, Burts Bees, Prestige Cosmetics, Becca, ChiChi, Bloom, and loads more! For fashion : Supre, Bardot, JayJays, Sportsgirl, ValleyGirl, Country Road, Rubi Shoes, Whittner, Mooks, Bonds, Keds, Vans, Portmans, Witchery, and many many more! If any of you ladies really want these items to come, please let me know on this thread or drop a vote on the poll. If you ladies prove there's a market for these things, they'll be in real soon! :) Edited by Jackieee

Hey there, Babes. I'm thinking of importing some Australian and US goods into Malaysia. I'm currently doing market research to see if it's worth bringing in these items. They're all big international brands with world recognized products. I'm thinking of bringing in BRANDS and PRODUCTS that are not in Malaysia yet. For example, for cosmetics : Covergirl, NARS, Stila, Face of Australia, Australis, Napolean Perdis, ModelCo, Burts Bees, Prestige Cosmetics, Becca, ChiChi, Bloom, and loads more! For fashion : Supre, Bardot, JayJays, Sportsgirl, ValleyGirl, Country Road, Rubi Shoes, Whittner, Mooks, Bonds, Keds, Vans, Portmans, Witchery, and many many more! If any of you ladies really want these items to come, please let me know on this thread or drop a vote on the poll. If you ladies prove there's a market for these things, they'll be in real soon! smile.gif

Hello Jackieee, if you want to export US based beauty products then I would recommend you Clinique beauty products. It’s a prominent beauty products brand and it offers exclusive bonus time also.

--------------------------------------------

Clinique bonus time