Sign in to follow this  
fred

Travelling? What you looking for?

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1100452613' post='4573']
Travel might means different thing to different ppl, coz everyone is looking for different things during that period, i'm pretty interested in what you gals/guys looking for.

I have a friend who only look for shopping !!! Yes, she only travel to hong kong and thailand, do nothing but shop and shop. She went bangkok a few times, but i wonder if she had visited any of the temples.

Another friend of mine like big cities, she never travel overseas because of budget constraint, but if given a chance, she would prefer to go for cities like sydney, tokyo, etc. As what she explained, she grown up in a village, so she would like to see more in the city side.

I also got friends who like hiking, so he always go for water and mountains [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif[/img]

For me, I'm more into "experience". I like to experience different culture, different style, city or moutain is fine with me. I've been to a few cities, if i didnt try to learn the culture or their life style there, all the old historical buildings will look the same to me. Right now I would prefer places like turkey, tibet, etc.
[/quote]

Of course first is a map :D

travelling- to see the world... different culture different people...
enjoy the foods, the nice scenery, different weather...
so nice!!!

I think travel is a good way to broaden your horizen. I want to experience different scenery, different life style, different culture and so on. I like travelling.

[color=#ff00ff]If i'm travelling with travel agents my first thing to do is to check whther that agencies is reputable & legit.[/color]

[color=#ff00ff]but if i travel on my own, then i will conduct research on their climate,hygiene,culture,political stablity of that country, place of interest etc [/color]

The world is so big; we are so small.
I went to Cambodia, when i saw the children don't even have a proper place to sleep or study,
i felt that we are much happiness. We should really appreciate what we are having right now.
I think this is one of the meaning of travelling...

i love travelling is because i get to stay at a nice hotel. someone is going to wash toilet and make up room for me everyday tongue.gif I really enjoy the feeling of ordering room service in the midnight or breakfast too.

hahhaha! i also like to stay at hotel feel. hihi!

Hii, im iban from kuching and i made Tuak for sale. if anyone interested, plls do contact me  0128770771.

Besides that, We produce locally made Tuak (traditional wine) for weddings, private functions, birthdays etc

We produce a variety of Tuak flavor namely rice, pineapple & apple.

I travel for different culture and interesting building. Planning to go Japan next year. Hopefully everything go smooth and found a cheaper air ticket.

I just went to Japan on last month. Nice experience ! I like the oriential feel --- those building and kindly people.

Wish you have a nice trip on Japan too !

Regarding the air ticket, I purchased it with hotel at AirAsiaGo. It save my time a lot.

Is it a package?

Where should I serach for the details or make booking?

I found AAGO website can get 10% discount promotion code for sign up eh !

For booking period is until end of this month. Travel period until 1st of March 2016.

Hurry up get it for free now yoo

Image A.jpg

Haha ! I got it ! 

BTW, AirAsiaGo seems like a lot of promotion like we can get free seats sometimes if purchase flight tickets with accommodation together.

Nuh, I found this promotion.

http://airasiago.com.my/

Image B.jpg

Why not book hotel from Agoda?

normally people also book their hotel from Agoda what...

I prefer to book flight ticket and hotel together in a package because the charge rate is lower

while booking separately you have to do more survey then only you can get what you want

why dont just choose AirAsiaGo as the one stop solution? saved a lot of time

I am going to California soon. And I am on the stage of making my documents. I have some problems because I am traveling with my baby who has dofferent last name (the father's name). How do you think do I have problems during crossing the boundary. Do you think it would be better to ask the special company like this https://usimmigrationforms.com/ for helping with my documents fast and in short time. I am little worry to stay on the boundary long time with my baby.