Sign in to follow this  
fred

Travelling? What you looking for?

Travel might means different thing to different ppl, coz everyone is looking for different things during that period, i'm pretty interested in what you gals/guys looking for.

I have a friend who only look for shopping !!! Yes, she only travel to hong kong and thailand, do nothing but shop and shop. She went bangkok a few times, but i wonder if she had visited any of the temples.

Another friend of mine like big cities, she never travel overseas because of budget constraint, but if given a chance, she would prefer to go for cities like sydney, tokyo, etc. As what she explained, she grown up in a village, so she would like to see more in the city side.

I also got friends who like hiking, so he always go for water and mountains tongue.gif

For me, I'm more into "experience". I like to experience different culture, different style, city or moutain is fine with me. I've been to a few cities, if i didnt try to learn the culture or their life style there, all the old historical buildings will look the same to me. Right now I would prefer places like turkey, tibet, etc.

yeah for me as well, i like to experience different culture, different lifestyle, different languages tho it's difficult 4 me 2 communicate with 'em tongue.gif

hmmm i like travelling too,but non of my fren like it,cuz they say it's wasting money and they don have money too dry.gif i like to know bout their culture,i wanna go japan!!!!so i'm learning japanese now biggrin.gif but i think,we shouldn't travel only a particular place cuz u like,u might miss out the other nice place

i like going to the beach or the highlands. going out to sea would be great too. if money is not object, i'll drive all the roads in malaysia going through all the kampungs.

cossie, i can be your tour guide to my kampung haha....u definitely like it i suppose...nothing much but if u really explore, then it's gonna be 'interesting'....in front of my house is a river....after river is jungle...behind my house is alos a jungle...lots of monkeys, wild fruits at the back...and of course lots of snakes....eee...

for me, i like to see different culture....i think the first place for me to explore in msia would be sarawak....see how aborogines live there....i have friends who are really from those place....the head hunting descendents....Ibanese...drink their 'tuak' = rice wine....live in theor long house with hundreds of rooms....each family in a room...

anyone interested?? we can go together...my friend shall be the tour guide to her long house...hehe...

cossie, i can be your tour guide to my kampung haha ... anyone interested?

thank you, thank you. hopefully the admin can help organize a trip for all of us. otherwise we will do a smaller one depending on our situation.

dimanakah kampung2 yang aman dan damai ini?

kalau masa rombongan ini dijadualkan dalam bulan jan 2005 - jun 2005, saya terpaksa tundakan kepada masa yang lain.

thank you, thank you. hopefully the admin can help organize a trip for all of us. otherwise we will do a smaller one depending on our situation.

dimanakah kampung2 yang aman dan damai ini?

kalau masa rombongan ini dijadualkan dalam bulan jan 2005 - jun 2005, saya terpaksa tundakan kepada masa yang lain.

kanda cossie..

pandainya bahasa anda! orang melayukah?

direct translation

bro cossie,

your malay language is good, are u a malay?

yes sir......but should we allow translations too after using other lg?? isn't better for everyone to learn..like ganbatte?????????

for me right, hmm, i think i travel coz i like to learn more about other cultures... but i'm the nerd.gif kind one, so i prefer going to art and history museums.. the big big kind where you walk thru long corridors and you hear echoes of your footsteps ... ^___^ very nice feeling! and uhm... what else lehz? i travel coz i need to relax! ... bleh.

hmmm i like travelling too,but non of my fren like it,cuz they say it's wasting money and they don have money too dry.gif

Don like travelling??? Thats probably the weirdest thing i heard bout travelling hehe..

Well if no money then nothin much can be said but what would u do if u have, say, like 100billions? Are u gonna sit at home and watch tv?

Then why when asked "your ultimate dream" so many people answer "i wanna travel around the world"?

wats wrong with a little malay? we are malaysians after all. i mean we incorporate a lot of CHINESE in out posts also wat..... blink.gif u dun expect us to use proper english gua? huh.gif

har???!!!!!! ONLY ENGLISH???!!!!! then i die lor this time!!!! sad.gif

cannot mix kah???

For me, travelling, the landmark, probably. I like taking photos, so if i travel, i'll definately take lots of pictures. And, i like the food as well. Do a bit of shopping, but not purposely, because for the trip itself costs a lot, no extra money to do shopping

i lovetravelling 2 meet diff part of d world...same here as cutiebaby, i luv taking photos as well, sure i will take lotsa photo wen i go!! mmhmm...sounds so nice...i want 2 visit japan 4 sure!!! n australia, duno y tho...but duno if i can afford or not!! prob like few years later!! hopefully~~

Yeah I love taking photos during my trip.but too bad sometimes frens juz dun seem to understand and i must do smthg silly to capture their attention else they wont tkae my photo!

I love travelling becos it sounds GLAMOROUS!wahaha how superficial me

For me, I'm more into "experience". I like to experience different culture, different style, city or moutain is fine with me.

what if i drag u along to company me to go mountain climbing, jungle tracking and such??something like extreme sports?

or maybe invite u...not drag ler...heheee

if your parenst asked you to go to a tour would you?

but the catch is u have to pay for urself:(

rm2k above.....4days 3nties in new zealand

yeh im looking for shopping also!! i can walk around in da shopping mall until it closes at night!!

But i don't mind abit of sight seeing also cos i like taking pictures..

Grown up in KL. Never had a chance to travel oversea before. Finally one daydecided to took all my remainly saving and joined my friends to Dao Chen, the last Shangrila in SzeChuan, China. Maybe my whole intention at that time was just wanted to get out of KL. After that trip, I went to UK to work. It's about 5 years now! Trying to save up money for travelling but it's not as easy as I thought. Lucky enough, still managed to travelled to few places. Stayed about 1 year in London. Met people that came from all over the world, different background, different cultures, different stories. That's the best part of travelling for me is this. The most unforgetable journey, China! The best and the worst! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I love travelling because can see different culture, food, especially shopping. I used to go to shopping but i don't shopping anymore! why? $$$$ lor... However the best shopping countries are PARIS AND BARCELONA! thumbup.gif

I travel for food and shopping...love the big cities.

i have different reasons when it comes to travelling.

If i go Australia, its for family and friends.

If places like Langkawi, Koh Samui, Phuket it's for getaway from stress"thani" drink till i drop and relax

If EUrope and middle east and china it would be for the experience, way of life, language,

If denmark its for boyfriend..