Sign in to follow this  
elle

dancer as bf?

it's difficult to say those in entertainment line... came across with a playboy dj... but... i still do like dancers a lot biggrin.gif

it's difficult to say those in entertainment line... came across with a playboy dj... but... i still do like dancers a lot biggrin.gif

Elle, I still do like a sexy striper who can dance tongue.gif LOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Rayleen, elle, tzewa: Hell yeah, I'm very very notti...LOL tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Elle, I still do like a sexy striper who can dance tongue.gif LOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Rayleen, elle, tzewa: Hell yeah, I'm very very notti...LOL tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

ohmy.gif .................> rolleyes.gif

cutiepie: hello.. lol im elle not ella ahaahhah... intro intro pls... b4 i came 2 swiss, i was taking my dance class at desa sri hartamas - freestyle funk biggrin.gif if u happen to take up lessons there, wait 4 me babe, i'll be coming back ahahahha biggrin.gif anyway, once again, intro intro intro and glad that ur here biggrin.gif

A big warm welcome frm me, Joanne (the crazy alien 1eye.gif ) to cutiepie. Hope u'll Njoy urself wif the babes here. biggrin.gif

smile.gif halor cutiepie...tis is kassie here...im taking my make up course now in m'sia...hope to know more bout u....

hello everybody......

i'm staying in kajang....

i used to dance in the college .... i'm graduate from inti college malaysia..

actually ... i 'm looking for a job...

and wanna try something new ..

modeling. ..

babes....have any ideas of how to get myself in volved.....?

wink.gif

Hi cutiepie, welcome!

Well, I know nthg about modelling. Mayb the gals here could give you some comments/suggestion. smile.gif

Which inti col you from, anyway?

cutiepie: kajang?? ahaha i stayed there 4 6 months last year due to my industrial training in Equatorial Bangi tongue.gif

modelling? u hv 2 find agents i guess smile.gif

wow a bit too much for me to handle lol coz u know la he will always have hot n sexy gal dancing around him..too much temptation no good lol...don't want to end up like this gal lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykyzXMY7JxE&feature=youtu.be

Hmm...why would girls think about dating dancers? I mean, I know its good that you can learn dancing from them and its nice to watch someone who can really dance, but I think its general knowledge that most guys who are professional dancers/choreographers are either gay or "soft".

Not only that, even when it comes to singers, more and more girls are liking singers who are "la yeng" or the pretty boy type (which most men find gay).

Seriously, what happen to the times when women like real men, who can do real men stuff, like those handymen who can fix anything, or even the athletic kinda guys. Whats up with asian girls and their attraction towards this "softness". Haha.

Just curious. Lol.