Sign in to follow this  
berlyn

Long Distance Relationship (LDR)

i cannot go out wif my normal guy friends! i scared he gets all moody n unhappy... its like no matter how many times i tell him that i love him oso he's like a lil worried... one thing is that they say they trust us.. but den i know they r just faking it.. how to solve this man~

omg!!! same same sameee!!!!! so hard wei!! last nite i tok to him arr.. told him i went out with my friends... he asks got guys or not? aiyohhh!!!! so hard lerr... i told him all girls... i seriously dont dare wanna make him worried lerr... he worries toooo much edi... my friends r asking me to breakup with him cos im flying overseas cos of my finals... but den now oso consider long distance relationship mer... if i fly off another country also still consider long distance wert... i also dunnoe wat to do... aiyak blink.gif

i reli pity those ppl who r in a long distance relationship... cos its not easy... like what jessiebell says - trust, understand and patient... i reli reli reli respect those who actually manage to last very long... somehow i dunnoe bout myself now cos my friends told me it wont work out wan... oh well... thanx for the advise chicas!

alo tof my friends who had long distance relationship.. 9/10 did last.. heh

aiyak! this sounds so scary wei... it seems that most of the people i talk to is telling me that long distance relationship dont last forever... only minor will say they last... aiyoh... even my brother also didnt go overseas cos he dowan to leave his gf... aiyohh... dis is bad wei...

sorry bout that.. but that's my opinion and my experience...

its okie nicolegirl.. i understand wan! u have the right to share ur opinion merr.. no worries! ekekekekekek... but like i sed also, i respect u lorr cos u did try to maintain ur relationship wit ur bf while he was in england.. but end up didnt work out... i also dunnoe whether i can tahan edi... cos its really hard ler... ekekekeke... sorry... being a little emotional lately... biggrin.gif

alo tof my friends who had long distance relationship.. 9/10 did last.. heh

i guess it depends on individual... its a matter on how much they trust each other and all... lookaround.gif

nah

its just that in long d relationships

u just cant do things that u do when u are together

true true...partly is dat also... but for me, i still feel as tho he's beside me even tho he's far away from me.. i trust him... but it seems like he doesnt trust me... dats the problem ler i guess... have to be patient lor

Long distance r'ship 100% cannot work for me coz i really dont know what he's thinking and so on.. but my friend that is studying in London managed to work out with a guy that is studying in Malaysia, MMU in melaka. Well.. for all you know.. they both were actually together for 9 months already. Just recently my friend has came back for her holidays.. so they've met up and at the first day itself they were both so lovely till they've shocked my friend's parents. They were like.. how this could happened?? First time itself starts holding hands, kissing and stuff.. Wow hoo.. and the great thing is my friend's parents allowed her boyfriend to stay with them for 3 weeks. They even went for cruise together. How envy lah... but anyway they really managed to work out this relationship.... but then lerr... my friend's parents started to dislike her boyfriend already.. hohoho now really is the testing time for them.. see they can go through or not..

well.. is really good if you can maintain it.. i wish you good luck

wow!! cutiesbaby312!! ur friend is really lucky lehh... i mean it seems to work out for both of them lehh... hmmm... but even tho her parents started not to like the bf arr... i think still can work out kua... if both of them really love each other, somehow im sure they can work it out... hmmm... well my bf is actually in japan now... its been 1 year since the last time i saw him... the only way we contact also is thru the fon and net... he always asks me to go there but i cant due to my studies... my parents oso still havent approve yet... now oso he tells me he doesnt wanna come back to malaysia... cos he wants to stay there with his mom... basically his parents divorce edi... he insists me staying in japan with him... and he always say im cheating him and all... aihs.. i also dunnoe wat else to say lerr... just now he didnt wanna answer my call cos i msg him earlier and told him im going out with my frens... den he asks got guys or not.. i say got... end up he scold me... den now dowan to pick up.... aiyohhh.... summore i call japan wei... expensive affair.. but i'll do anything for him... do u girls think im stupid?... am i dat stupid till im crying for him arr... is breakup the only solution between both of us... im still thinking whether it is or not... most of my frens say yes... hmmm... im reli reli sorry if im saying stupid stuff here... ekekekeke.. dont mind me...

that mmu guy and london girl.. online relationship ar?

hebat ni

hmm..i'm a loser on coduct a long distance relationship...I would like to see what are the advice that all of u provide on this topic!! huh.gif

hey carmen.. shudnt say u're loser ler... hmmm... my advice for those hu are going to be dealing with long distance relationship like me and some of other girls, be prepared of a little bit of conflict bout trust and not seeing each other's physical... all u need to do is be patient for everything and accept whats coming rite to u... my main concern is definitely just be true to urself... if u cant take it, lose it den... better den hurting urself... think before u act... dats wat im doing now... no matter how much i cry or watever, its all about patience.. it depends on ur thoughts ya...

hmm..i'm a loser on coduct a long distance relationship...I would like to see what are the advice that all of u provide on this topic!! huh.gif

me too... i'm also a loser in long distance relationship...

i'm a loser IN relationships

punk.gif yeh!

Hmmm.. Long distance relationship? I just came out of one. Why? Because the guy I was dating with emotionally abused me. I was labelled a prostitute, sucker, bitch, stupid etc. I was dating with him before I went to Australia. We had never had a fight. But as soon as I went overseas, problems started. Before leaving, both of us actually knew that parting for almost three years would be a good test to test upon out two years foundation.

It cracked the second I left. He found another gal, though he claimed that he never bed her, in just a month I left. He said that he just kissed and held the gal's hand. Hell~!! The worst thing he said was, He didn't have feelings for the gal so he's not wrong~~!! I'm wrong coz I went overseas, leaving him space for him to feel lonely and find another gal. He tried to make the situation as if I'm the wrong for having my education overseas .

He failed the long distance test at ONCE.. He even made me depressed until today, saying it's all my fault that the relationship falls. I can see no faults in getting an education overseas. I have spent more than RM2000 on phone bills per month. And he just told me that it's you who wanna make the calls. For God Sake, I know him too well that if I didn't make the call, I would be the most evil and dirty human on earth. Trust me, no one could actually pay for such hefty bill. And I did it for a year.

It was in the past. Now, we break up for 6 months and still, he's still blaming me everyday, and sms me everyday saying why have I not given him a second chance. He tried to dismiss my feelings over the year. And saying I'm just dwelling over some stupid past and his faults.

He told me that his friends also think that I'm all wrong coz going overseas for my education, while none of my friends think so. Later I found out that he never told his friends that he cheated on me or anything on the matter that he blamed me for everything, even for his bad health, bad relationship with his family, bad relationship with his classmates, bad results in the college etc..

I was emotionally blackmailed for a year, until I have the courage to say stop. It took a year coz I really thought that I was wrong because he cheated on me, or his bad results. He made me believed that I was wrong. And I was depressed and tried to kill myself.

Until today, none of those things ended. The only thing that had ended is the relationship.. SaD..

Open your eyes when you make someone your partner. If he/she starts to blame or make you feel bad about things you think is not wrong, start thinking if that person is worth it, because if the person loves you, he/she won't make you cry..

this type of guys.. just shoot them lar.. hahaaha

Hmmm.. Long distance relationship? I just came out of one. Why? Because the guy I was dating with emotionally abused me. I was labelled a prostitute, sucker, bitch, stupid etc. I was dating with him before I went to Australia. We had never had a fight. But as soon as I went overseas, problems started. Before leaving, both of us actually knew that parting for almost three years would be a good test to test upon out two years foundation.

It cracked the second I left. He found another gal, though he claimed that he never bed her, in just a month I left. He said that he just kissed and held the gal's hand. Hell~!! The worst thing he said was, He didn't have feelings for the gal so he's not wrong~~!! I'm wrong coz I went overseas, leaving him space for him to feel lonely and find another gal. He tried to make the situation as if I'm the wrong for having my education overseas .

He failed the long distance test at ONCE.. He even made me depressed until today, saying it's all my fault that the relationship falls. I can see no faults in getting an education overseas. I have spent more than RM2000 on phone bills per month. And he just told me that it's you who wanna make the calls. For God Sake, I know him too well that if I didn't make the call, I would be the most evil and dirty human on earth. Trust me, no one could actually pay for such hefty bill. And I did it for a year.

It was in the past. Now, we break up for 6 months and still, he's still blaming me everyday, and sms me everyday saying why have I not given him a second chance. He tried to dismiss my feelings over the year. And saying I'm just dwelling over some stupid past and his faults.

He told me that his friends also think that I'm all wrong coz going overseas for my education, while none of my friends think so. Later I found out that he never told his friends that he cheated on me or anything on the matter that he blamed me for everything, even for his bad health, bad relationship with his family, bad relationship with his classmates, bad results in the college etc..

I was emotionally blackmailed for a year, until I have the courage to say stop. It took a year coz I really thought that I was wrong because he cheated on me, or his bad results. He made me believed that I was wrong. And I was depressed and tried to kill myself.

Until today, none of those things ended. The only thing that had ended is the relationship.. SaD..

Open your eyes when you make someone your partner. If he/she starts to blame or make you feel bad about things you think is not wrong, start thinking if that person is worth it, because if the person loves you, he/she won't make you cry..

bad guy.. if i were you.. i should scold him as much as i can... go oversea for further education is good.. nothings wrong.. he is so stupid and not a gentlemen at all for blaming you this and that.. and what the f**k things i hate is he blame you because that you leave him alone and feel loneness.... F**k him lah.. tell you wat.. there i no cat in this world who dun eat fish one.. even he dun eat fish but also will smell... and you already do your best to maintain this relationship.. call him until the phone bill so much.. after breaking he still come and disturb you.. if i were you.. as him GO TO HELL man.. luckly he not couple with me.. if not.. KICK HIS ASS

seriously speaking... if my bf is doing that to me now... im gonna kiss his white arse and make sure he suffers! urgh!! i feel ur pain babe!! education is a good thing... never ever feel dat u're wrong when u noe what u choose is right in ur path especially in terms of education and overseas... not many have the chance to do and go study abroad!! if he doesnt understand that, den he's just sum silly biatch lerr... im sorry to hear bout that... but yeah, ur point will be taken.. i have to be cautious now... thanx girl for sharing smile.gif

gosh... sad to hear tat from you,ferari..

well.. just move on.. dont be so soft on him.. stand up for yourself! dont let him control you smile.gif

seriously speaking... if my bf is doing that to me now... im gonna kiss his white arse and make sure he suffers! urgh!!

why do u wana kiss his arse b4 making him suffer? lol

I'd been in LDR fer 7 mths & umpteenth days before we decided to call it off just a wk or two ago. sad.gif LDR requires 10 times more effort than any norm r.ship would require. On top of that, there's the money spent on it. I used to call him on a daily basis aside from meeting online. There's got to be absolute trust in your partner and hope that they would be loyal to you. I would say that LDR would work but it depends on the 2 individuals that are in it. If one isn't ready to commit then its just pointless. Anyway, we called it off coz Im gonna be in the US for a bit while he's not coming here so we dont know how we'll be together in the end. It would help if you can visit one another during hols but air tickets are not cheap so ah well..But I believe LDR can work and you learn more bout your partner in ways that you prolly wont if you were not doing a LDR. wink.gif

aiyak!! now only i realize i put kiss instead of kick!! ekekekeke.. sorry sorry.. what i meant was kick his white arse!! eeeks! paiseh edi!! iswendy7, i agree! both party must agree and willing to commit together... if not, very hard lorrr... well, i also been thinking alot also.. and have decided to break up with this dude... no choice lorr... hmmm... thanx anyways girls for all ur sharings... at least there's something for me to think bout and all.. but seriously i dont think i can save the relationship lorr... so thanx ya! love ya'll! smile.gif