Sign in to follow this  
backie

Shoes shoes shoes

[color=#5C6375][size=2]
[color=#5C6375][size=2]I'm new to this forum and I posted this in another segment earlier... Feeling so blonde now. Hehehe... So I have studied this forum and reposted it here. Really excited to share with all of you about this![/size][/color]
[color=#5C6375][size=2]____________[/size][/color]Hey pretties, I'm new to this and found out about this forum only recently. I know I'm not so "updated" but am trying to catch up with technology and forums :)

Neeways, I love shoes and I know most of the girls have this addiction. You try your very best to NOT look at them at times; but once you land your eyes on them, you are dead. The damage varies, and normally I only buy a pair of shoe with every shopping trip. Unfortunately, my shopping trip is so frequent nowadays - both online and offline, and haih, my pocket is pretty empty now.

I discovered something amazing lately and I would want to share with everyone. With pretty shoes, you tend to overwork your feet. I wouldn't want to buy all my shoes to display it at home. I really want to wear them with matching outfits also. This is a must! But sometimes, as we girls know, a new pair of shoe or a really gorgeous high heels come with a price also - PAIN. The fit is perfect when I tried it but somehow, I feel so much of pain if I wear them too often. I consider myself an expert in selecting shoes but somehow, the pain always come back.

And ta da... the magic of Vasyli.

I'm really the lucky few to find out about this brand. Came across from a friend who visited a chiropractor recently on back pain. I went along and teman her. Then the doctor discovered that my feet is not balanced and recommended me the sandal and shoe insoles. Let me repeat, shoe insoles. I'm so glad that I can still wear my shoesssss.... Now, I can put the insole onto my beautiful collection of shoes to provide me with more comfort. There are so many brands in the pharmacy and by far, this is the best thing for me. And the amazing thing is that these shoes also correct your walk. And not to forget, it is only available in clinic, not everywhere though :(

The design is so so but I really love it. And for those of you who are like me... you may want to consider buying one for yourself?

Try calling 03 9283 8599... doesn't come very cheap but is truly good!

Ciao! [/size][/color]