Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Which one is your favourite cosmetic brand ?

Which of the following is your favourite cosmetic brand ?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following is your favourite cosmetic brand ?

• Shu Uemura
    • Make Up For Ever
    • Bobbi Brown
    • MAC
    • Stila
    • Anna Sui
    • Christian Dior
    • Laura Mercier
    • Chanel
    • Others

let me knoe which is de cosmetic brand tat u trust or like de most...n plz state other brand which is not lsited biggrin.gif

of course me myself ll always vote for make up for ever.... tongue.gif

Same here, michelle rolleyes.gif I always get sucked into other brands especially if they sound more convincing than the one I'm using! I've trying to change that habit but don't see any improvement so far sad.gif

I'm a SHU fan. But recently i fell in love with make up forever too.

But my make up bag has most of SHU's cosmetics. So i voted for SHU. rolleyes.gif

i m using mostly shu umeura stuff also.. i had some of stila n also MAC ... laura mercier haven try before.. chanel is not badd so does CD..

mayb i should ask in more detail way... tongue.gif

yeah kassie, coz 4 me, i m so greedy, i want to vote 4 many brands, but cannot.....y don make it can take more than 1?

Yep, I like to read reviews on products that I am planning to buy cause it's no use going to the counters and asking those promoters there..they are sure to say that their products are good in this way and that way tongue.gif You babes are my reviewers!

MAC works for me at the moment tongue.gif don't know when I'll change brands again... I'll try not to sad.gif

oh..u love MAC?i onli tried before the concealer.

now the make up brand i used was mAC, second is stilla and origin..................MAC not bad, and the colour very nice

oh..u love MAC?i onli tried before the concealer.

I love the concealer and the foundation..with both of these, they give my face a natural glow but at the same time enough of coverage from some occasional break-outs mad.gif

i m using mAC concealer too, so far for me is nice, the coverage is nice n not dry 4 me...

dunno should vote for which brand...coz i use campur aduk one.. tongue.gif

base, foundation and loose powder is Shu uemura..

kinda interested to makeup forever and channel... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

then other stuffs is stila, MAC, Dior, Lancome etc..

erm, i think mac have varieties of funky colours.. so wunt get bored tryin all their diff colours..

for bobbi, they r famous of natural colours, good concieler & good quality of brushes..

and for SHU, i like to use their cleansing oil, the makeup base(spray 1), liquid eyeliner, pinkish lipstick & lipglose.. most of d things im using are from shu.. so i voted for them.. haha rolleyes.gif

I love Chanel foundation..double perfecting compact and its foundation base..

Besides, shu eumura also not bad...I love their pro concealer for eye.

other than this, i have been amazed by m.a.c. eyeshadow..hoola they have variety wonderful shades and it is very easy to apply as it texture is smooth and it dint smudge for long hour..

As for lipgloss, I prefer stila and bloom. smile.gif

Lastly, I use lancome and maybeline mascara..nothings can beat these two creatures.... tongue.gif

hie everyone....me a newbie here...hope i can just join in the conversation like that...

Maybeline mascara? Is it good?? cause i've been using it and i don't think so. I find that the mascara doesn't last for long and it also smudges...makes me look like i have dark circles...Isit because i don't know how to apply? i've been searching for a good mascara...anyone can recommend any?

thanks...

I'm using Loreal's "double extension" mascara. Though I'm using the non-water proof one but it doesn't smudge or flaky thoroughout the day. And I'm using Korean brand Missha's loose powder. Its very natural after applying and skin stays matte for the whole day. And its only RM25 per jar.

have to base on ur badget oso....

i recomand u use lancome or anna sui mascara, the effects is fanstastic n good, wont smudge....nice!

Thanks Yikpeng and Laetitia...

Loreal's Double Extension mascara is the one with two wands rite? One for the mascara and another is some white colour liquid...to make the lashes longer right? I used that before..but i don't find it very long lasting. By the end of the day like no mascara edi!

About Anna sui mascaras...(i saw the catalogue in this months Female mag) they are rm80(for SUper Mascara Volume up) AND rm90(for Super Mascara Long Lash). How come the prices are so different? Is the rm90 one better or bigger in size?

or maybe did the mag print it wrongly?

And i'll go check Lancome and Missha out (where to find Missha, btw?)..oh and anyone heard of the brand Ettusais? is it good?

Thanks a mill. Cheers~