Sign in to follow this  
linabakar

Body Massage

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========
After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========
I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

The outcall charges to house/apartment/hotel are:
1.5 hours: RM100
2 hours: RM125

Recommended hotels from clients: Summit USJ, Eastin Hotel PJ, Crystal Crown PJ, Cititel Mid Valley and selected hotels in BB area.

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact Will or Jasmine 012-205 8698, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance. [i][i]
[/i][/i]Thanks! Edited by mindbodyserenity

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========
After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========
I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

The outcall charges to your house/apartment/hotel are:
1.5 hours: RM100
2 hours: RM125

Recommended hotels from clients: Summit USJ, Eastin Hotel PJ, Crystal Crown PJ, Cititel Mid Valley and selected hotels in BB area. We encourage you to bring along your partner /spouse.

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact Will or Jasmine 012-205 8698, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance. [i][i]
[/i][/i]Thanks!

I provide full body massage (relaxation/aromatherapy) with additional YONI massage services for women.

Previously trained tradition oil massage and now I've been venturing into providing yoni massages after
having introduced and trained under a tradiotional massage guru. For those who are interested to try the
complete yoni massage, please do sms or call me at 014 9739 319 Bobby for bookings or for any inquiries.

Yoni massage therapy is about bodily healing through stimulation of the feminine Divine passage "The Yoni"
and experiencing a whole new level of a sexual stimulation connecting your Divine body, heart and soul".

Highly beneficial for the women who are under stress/depression, release tension from the genital muscles,
increase comfortness during pregnancy, and experience a whole new level of sexual stimulation.

Normal charges are RM150 for 2-3 hours full body + yoni massage.

Please be assured that I am strictly a professional, giving my fullest respect to all my customers.
Just for your info, I'm a mix indian at early 40s, being a true Malaysian.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day and happy massage!!!
call me at 014 9739 319 Bobby

Hi,

SelectCiti provides Beauty spa for unisex in chennai. Not only for chennai including all over india. All facilities are available. For more information visit us: http://bit.ly/18HNnkY

Thanks

Shantait

SelectCiti

Dear Ladies,

How are your doing there? I am Leo here. I am a male masseur offering a full aromatherapy body massage to your selected hotel or home notably in KL area. A full body rub from head to toe is provided throughout the massage session with aroma oil and lotion applied to give you the utmost comfort and relaxation. I welcome ladies of all background. My rates are only 90 ringgit for a full 2 hours massage. No extra charges for transportation fees.

I can speak and converse in English fluently. Do feel free to drop me a line at 01137443751. You may drop me a text also if calls unanswered. Have a good day. Your comfort is my concern :-]

Leo 

Hi all.

glad to know there is an open forum to discuss on health n beauty.
I am Daniel, Malay, 43yo from JB.

Am offering full body massage to lady in hotel room.

drop me an email for mor detail.
DanielYusoff[at]gmail.comShare 

I have been going to Frank for the past few years...he is good, friendly  and does give professional advice. He is a Malaysian Indian. If you wish to go to him..here is the contact

Frank 016 241 5318

Mail  : frank196656@yahoo.com .  Leave message if you do not get a reply.

Hi ladies, i am a part-time male masseur specialized in full body oil massage and sensual massage. i am a chinese, 30, clean and fit good body. kindly PM me if you would like to try my service. 

No hanky-Panky. 

my kik id is valentinewithme or email me at valentinewithme@gmail.com

PM me for my whatsapp.

Thanks.