Sign in to follow this  
linabakar

Body Massage

Hi it has been some time since i wrote in here. I am trying to get hold of Mr Franks no. It says number not in service. I wanted to have a session with him last week, but could not get hold of him. My email has not been answered. Anyone here has Frank's new no.
I am used to Frank and am very comfortable with him.

Hi i had a session with Frank 2 weeks ago. He told me that he will not be available for be about 2 weeks as he had something urgent to attend to. He is available now. I was lucky as I managed to get his services in time. He should be okay now.

His new no for sms is. -016-2415318. (The email is still the same.......frank196656@yahoo.com)

Regards

Gee thanks Cindybabe for giving Frank's new number.
I had a 2 hour session yesterday. Gosh i really feel good and energized. I wish i had dragged it further..:P.Well that's all i can say folks.

Thanks again Cindybabe.

Hi Cindybabe.........Gee thanks for giving Franks's new telephone no. I had a 2 hour session with him yesterday. Gosh ,I felt so good and energised now. I wished i had a longer session but time constraint prevented me. That's all I can say folks.....

Thanks again Cindybabe.

Hi Lina, I had a therapy with Frank over the weekend too. Wow Lina, i did not know whether we had the same therapy or somewhat similar therapy. But I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to have it again just before Christmas. I have 2 masseurs who I interchange depending on my moods. But now have decided to stick with Frank. Although rooms are expensive , it is really nice and spacious; I feel very safe. As I was the last person, he actually let me stay overnight in the room. Of course alone lah -no breakfast ha ha. I am thinking of having another session before Christmas,,,,,,due to holiday season and new year coming soon.

I have friend wanting the massage but i am afraid to give the contact as she will know I am going to him. She wants a recommendation and I am wondering how to do it.

[quote name='michellebabe1981' date='06 December 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1291623864' post='590602']
Hi Lina, I had a therapy with Frank over the weekend too. Wow Lina, i did not know whether we had the same therapy or somewhat similar therapy. But I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to have it again just before Christmas. I have 2 masseurs who I interchange depending on my moods. But now have decided to stick with Frank. Although rooms are expensive , it is really nice and spacious; I feel very safe. As I was the last person, he actually let me stay overnight in the room. Of course alone lah -no breakfast ha ha. I am thinking of having another session before Christmas,,,,,,due to holiday season and new year coming soon.

I have friend wanting the massage but i am afraid to give the contact as she will know I am going to him. She wants a recommendation and I am wondering how to do it.
[/quote]

Hi just quietly pass Frank's contact no and say he was highly recommended by a friend. This way she will not know that you also visit him. I have introduced 2 of my Chinese colleagues this way. They do not know that i also visit him. You don't have to worry, Frank maintains confidentiality.

Hi Folks, It has been ages since i went to Frank. Was out of country for couple of months. Nevertheless, I met up with him for an appointment few days back. In fact, I pestered him for an appointment due to my schedule. I think he re-scheduled other appointments to accommodate me. Sorry folks, if it was your appointment. Honestly, I was craving for his full body massage (complete therapy). I really felt wonderful - felt it so good after a long miss.

[quote name='storminsheila75' date='16 December 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1292486414' post='590829']
Hi Folks, It has been ages since i went to Frank. Was out of country for couple of months. Nevertheless, I met up with him for an appointment few days back. In fact, I pestered him for an appointment due to my schedule. I think he re-scheduled other appointments to accommodate me. Sorry folks, if it was your appointment. Honestly, I was craving for his full body massage (complete therapy). I really felt wonderful - felt it so good after a long miss.
[/quote]

Hi Storminsheila75, .Ha....Ha.so you were the person that caused my close friend's appointment to be rescheduled few days back. Take heart Sheila, you were not the only person who wanted Frank at that particular time......My German friend wants to have a longer session with him this coming week and hopes appointment will go through.

So when are you seeing him next?.

Linabakar

[quote name='linabakar' date='17 December 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1292524052' post='590844']
Hi Storminsheila75, .Ha....Ha.so you were the person that caused my close friend's appointment to be rescheduled few days back. Take heart Sheila, you were not the only person who wanted Frank at that particular time......My German friend wants to have a longer session with him this coming week and hopes appointment will go through.

So when are you seeing him next?.

Linabakar
[/quote]

Hi looks like Frank may take few days off for Xmas from24th to 27th. so I am rushing to get one session before he goes on leave.

Hi, I'm Sam. Male Massage Therapist. Age 45++
I offer FULL BODY MASSAGE for Ladies of All Ages.
It will be very Rejuvenating and Relaxing.
Done at your doorstep, hotel, condo, apartment etc.
Will be done very nicely and cleanly.
Very Confidential.
If you're interested pls mail me at [email="ixoramas3@gmail.com"]ixoramas3@gmail.com[/email] or call / sms at 017 2154253 for appointment or further information.
My normal charge is RM70.00 for a Full Body Massage of 90 mins in KL, PJ, S Alam, Putrajaya Area.
I offer a FREE TRIAL of 90 mins if you're interested.
Also available YONI Massage if interested.
BYE. Sam.

[quote name='michellebabe1981' date='06 December 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1291623864' post='590602']

[/quote]

Hey MIchellebabe,

Thank you for giving me Franks contact........I had a wonderful session yesterday, except for the room temperature which I felt was a bit cold. This was due to the heavy rain outside but it was my mistake asking him to set the temperature. Well I will listen to him the next time . Planning to go to him again at month end before chinese new year.

[color=#5C6375][size=2][color=#5C6375 !important]I'm an amateur massage therapist operating since 2008 around Pj area. Specialize and skilled in breast massage and full body massage. Will doyoni on request only. Many women don't trust me with yoni as I am a woman. However, I feel it takes a woman to know a woman.

I'm made for ladies who are uncomfortable in front of men therapists. I am very professional and only expect professional customers.

I only do house calls around PJ.

Do email marissanathan107@yahoo.com
[/color][size=2][color=#000000][b]0[/b][/color][/size][list][*][/list][/size][/color]

Hai Ladies, I'm Yvonne, Female 26 from Bangsar, KL.
I've been following this FORUM for sometime.
As i'm also a Massage Addict. I've tried various massages, especially Lady Massage all the time.
This time wanted to try a Male Massage.
I was interested in the posting here by SAM massage.
I sent him a few e-mails, and he answered me all my questions.\
He seems well versed in the human antomy.
I uderstang he is a Sports Trainer and Therapist.
I made an appointment with him last wk and met him at the KFC at Bukit Bintang.
His appearance impressed me. He was clean and neat. Quite handsome too although a little dark.
After discussing i agreed to have the Massage Session.
I checked in at a popular hotel and sms' d him.
On arriving in the rm he asked me to take a shower with SandalWood Powder which was really fragrant and some flowers.
After that he cleaned himself too and clad in shorts and T shirt.
He 1st did a relaxing massage and some breathing ex for 15mins.
2nd ly he massaged the whole of my back part of the body for abt 45mins.
Proceeded to my front part of the body.
All the time my body parts was covered with towel.
The breast massage was wonderful. He really knows his job.
Then he proceeded to the YONI Massage. As i was a bit shy initially being naked 1st time in front of a man.
He understoood, my situation and did his job very gently and nicely.
He explains every steps and his finger movements are very fine.
I'm fully SATISFIED with his service. He Chaeged me RM100.00, which i consider was very reasonable.

I REALLY RECCOMEND HIM TO YOU LADIES WHO WANT TO HAVE A TRY FOR 1st TIME.
HE'S REALLY GOOD and NEVER MISUSED HIS HANDS, EYES and FINGERS.
I hope you all know what i mean. Do try him and share your experience with me. [email="yvonne.85roses@gmail.com"]yvonne.85roses@gmail.com[/email] or
mail me if you hv any doubts.

You can get him at [email="ixoramas3@gmail.com"]ixoramas3@gmail.com[/email] or 017 2154253. Trust him as i did and do try. It will be your money worth it.

Hi everyone,

Just want share with u.. besides Joe, Frank and others person
I tried with Jerry bfore.. He a good guy.. try him if u interested..
just PM me their ctc.. thanks

[size="4"]Any body here goes to Frank for massage?. He seems to have a good reputation no doubt. Pl pm me..... need to know somethings. I go to him regularly but I did not go the last 2 months due to family matters and CNY. [/size]

[color=#5C6375]im Yoony [/color]
[color=#5C6375]Male , [/color]
[color=#5C6375]working as part-time masseur.
I offer Yoni Sensual Massage and Aromatheraphy Full Body Massage for females only.[/color]
[color=#5C6375]90 minutes @ RM 60 for Aromatherapy Full Body massage.[/color]
[color=#5C6375]
[/color]
[color="#5C6375"][color=#000000]
[color="#5C6375"]I do outcalls for hotels and house by appointment. [/color]
[color=#5C6375]( Selangor and KL area)[/color][/color][/color]
[color="#5C6375"][/color][color=#5C6375]email :- yoonymassage@gmail.com[/color]
[color=#5C6375]
[/color]

I need to find a good local massage person. I'm guessing this guy isn't anywhere near me. I'm still going to the local dude in my tanning salon. He's not bad, but he's just got a chair located in a small room. I'm looking for something sans clothing. ;-)

[quote name='LessThanPerfect' timestamp='1301595715' post='594600']
I need to find a good local massage person. I'm guessing this guy isn't anywhere near me. I'm still going to the local dude in my tanning salon. He's not bad, but he's just got a chair located in a small room. I'm looking for something sans clothing. ;-)
[/quote]

HI LESS THAN PERFECT !! WHY SEARCH HIGH AND LOW FOR GOOD MASSAGE PERSON. HERE IN THE FORUM WE.VE GOT QUITE A NUMBER. YOU CAN READ ALL THE CREDIT GIVEN BY OUR LADIES. WELL ... ONE PERSON I KNOW AND HV TRIED BEFORE IS SAM OF IXORAMAS. PLS READ MY COMMENTS HERE. I CAN RECOMMEND HIM TO YOU. THERE ARE ALSO TWO OTHERS WHICH I.VE READ HERE. BUT NOT HV TRIED. BUT THE ONE I RECOMMEND, SAM IS GOOD TOO. MAY BE YOU TRY HIM?
BYE. YVONNE

Hmmm.... No worries. I have gad the same situation too. You can ask my friend Gilbert. He is also a very nice gentlemen who is a masseur himself. He can help and has done it before. you can send you friend to him first for a massage and ask him to recommend your regular masseur to her. No worries. his email is relaxfreeswedish@yahoo.com.
Enjoy... Hey you can try him too ....

[quote name='michellebabe1981' timestamp='1291623864' post='590602']

[/quote]

Dear Ladies,

My name is Mark Vijay and I have been giving full body massage for women for 3 years now. My background is in yoga which I learnt from masters in india and the US. The methods which I use incorporates, full body, yoni and breast massage for a holistic approach to wellbeing. My area of coverage is Kuala Lumpur. Any travel outside of KL would be on a case to case basis. Do e-mail me should you be interested at markvijay32@gmail.com. Edited by Mark.Vijay1