Sign in to follow this  
babylibra

gf/bf's facebook password

Do you hv your gf/bf's facebook password?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hv your gf/bf's facebook password?

• Yes, he/she gave it to me.
    • Yes, i asked for it.
    • No, not interested.
    • No, but i would lk to have it.
    • Others.

Hey ppl, this might look really nonsense. Aren't u ppl curious on how many couples actually share their social network's password, like facebook, twitter, blogs or whatever passwords? Share the info. :)

Do u actually hv the password(s)?
if yes, tell us how did u get ur partner's password. u asked for it? he/she just gave it to u? why do u want it? To show as a sign of trust between the two or other reasons. if no, do u wanna know? why?

Pls feel free to share whatever u feel like.

We have each other's facebook password. Can't even remember how i got it but i think we just gave it to each other. Haha. Normally i use his account to play some games and vice versa :P *u know, some games that need friend assist/sending gifts etc etc*

We do not mind at all that we are actually exploring each other's account as, there is nothing to hide about at all. We had been together for 3 years. And the feeling of not hiding anything and can share everything is good for us ^^ But he is someone who likes alot of privacy, so i can upload our pictures in my fb but not to tag him. If there is any new notifications, we do not click it as well.

Therefore, i think the issue of the fb pass is not the main one for me. It is more towards, how much do we respect each other's privacy and how much we understand each other to not cross the line. ^^

No1 voted?? Well, i doubt it's correct to get your partner's facebook/msn/skype password, it's just not right. It's their personal space, and you should trust the, In a relationship trust and communication are the most important things

[b][url="user/50013-babyboy1991/"]Babyboy1991[/url] [/b]

What are you talking about? try looking at all the other post. They were not force but willingly give it to their respective partners.

My girl and I share the passwords. Can't exactly remember how it happened, but this does help a lot by way of trust - the trust that we both seek. We don't actually check each other's files and such but sometimes it's more to carrying out other activities like playing games.

The moment you try to hide your password and stop sharing, that's it. =) It's not going to be easy.

Of course i've got one. if i have not and if i have then why? any problem with that?:rolleyes:

[color=#ff00ff]I value my own privacy as well as his peivacy.So we dont share password :redindian: [/color]